What Money Can't Buy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She visibly relaxes as a grin erupts on my face. I pull her against me again and kiss the living crap out of her. Progress. "You have no idea how happy that makes me," I tell her between kisses.

"Really?" she squeaks, looking up at me through her thick, long lashes.

"Of course! This means I get to spend more time with you. And you're finally doing what you want instead of what you think you should do!" I hug her tighter.

"But what if it was a mistake?" she says meekly. I raise my eyebrows at her, and she rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine. There's no use dwelling, anyway. What's done is done. If I have to find another job I will." It's my turn to roll my eyes at her. "Fine! I'll spend all my time with you," she teases, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Oh Francesca, I feel so loved. You're starting to trust me, aren't you?" I say quietly, my lips inches from hers and our eyes locked onto each other.

"I'm trying," she whispers, and somehow, it's the perfect response. I'm overwhelmed by my desire. I want her to know exactly how she makes me feel. One of my hands find her hair and I press her lips to mine, my tongue pushing between them and exploring her. My other hand wraps around her and squeezes. I roughly turn us and press her against the wall of the front of the club so I can grind against her as I possess her mouth.

She moves her head sideways to break the kiss, so with the hand that's in her hair I tug further to the side her expose her neck from under her scarf, and I let my mouth explore. "Reggie, not here," she says frantically as I press my cock harder against her and a few passersby try but fail to ignore us.

Sensing the stress in her voice, I raise my head, but I don't release her hips from beneath me. I want her. "I thought you trusted me," I say lustfully before lowering my head again to pull on that delicious, plump bottom lip. She moans quietly. "Well?" I growl.

"I trust you," she says so faintly I almost miss it. I smile and raise my head again, looking left, then right, and I spot what I'm searching for. I step away from her but grab her hand and walk to the right before turning into the alley beside the club. "Reggie..." I hear Francesca's concerned voice as I make a beeline past the skip bin, but I ignore it and swing her in front of me, pressing her against the wall again. We are hidden from anyone on the pavement in front of the bar. "Reggie, I don't know about this," she's saying, but I'm barely listening, my hips pressing into her and my lips on her neck as I pull her scarf off. She moans and I know she's putty in my hands.

"I need you, Francesca," I say against her skin, and her hands make their way between us and fiddle with my belt. "I want to make you feel as amazing as you've made me feel," I say as she tugs on the button, "God, you make me so hard." Finally, she pulls out my cock and strokes it as my lips meet hers again. I pump into her hand a few times, and then I can't wait anymore. I pull away and move her trousers and panties down to just below the knee. Not ideal, but it will work, and it'll be fast anyway. "Are you ready?" I ask, and her eyes are blazing as she nods.

I bend my knees so I can line up and slowly press into her warm, welcoming snatch. I groan and her hand flies up to my face and covers my mouth. The angle is a bit awkward, but I can't pick her up with her trousers still on her legs, so I press her harder against the wall and spread my legs further to get lower before I pull out and slam back into her. "AHH!" she cries, and I reach my hand up to cover her mouth as well. My free hand braces me on the wall and I start a fast, punishing rhythm within her. Her pussy is tight as shit and I already feel my breath quickening. Her other hand finds my ass and presses me further into her.

This is so hot. The only time we've ever done something like this was our first date, and there was no chance we would get caught. The danger is absolutely exhilarating. She's groaning against my hand and the noises are driving me wild. I'm giving her everything I've got and I can tell she's getting close- her eyes roll into the back of her head and the noises stop, as if she's unable to breath. I speed up and feel her tighten on my cock as an orgasm rocks through her body. She is shaking and I'm pumping into her as fast and hard as I can, over and over. Her orgasm subsides and she removes her hand and mine and kisses me, hard, and I lose it. I'm shooting rope after rope into her as her hot tongue plays with mine. I finish and she pulls away. "Holy fuck," she pants.

"My thoughts exactly," I tell her before pulling out and putting my clothes back on. I reach down to get her scarf as she tries to scoop some of my cum from her pussy and flick it from her hand before giving up and pulling her own trousers back up. Her scarf unfortunately landed in a puddle. "I'm sorry," I say, showing her the wet, dirty garment.

She takes it from me and wrings it out before putting it in her bag. "Don't be- that was amazing," she says, her face flushed.

"It really was," I agree, pulling her into me and kissing her again.

"If you're not careful you're going to miss your own show, and I came all the way out here to see you play," she teases me, her tongue flicking out and trailing my lips.

"I'd gladly miss it if I get to keep playing with you," I lasciviously moanl back to her.

She rolls her eyes and smiles, kisses me briefly, then pulls away and takes my hand to drag me back inside.

"Everything is so... white," I say in awe as I wander through the wedding dress shop Saturday afternoon, Francesca's hand in mine. Francesca looks lovely in white. The thought jumps to my mind and I inwardly chuckle and push it off. One step at a time Reggie, she's only just moved in.

"That's kind of the idea," Cheryl says before softly slugging my arm. I chuckle with her just as an associate approaches us.

"You two make a lovely couple," she says, pointing to Francesca and me, "are you here to try on gowns?"

Francesca blushes deeply and Rose interrupts, pulling Cheryl into her. "No, we're engaged, and we have an appointment," she flashes her ring and the saleswoman looks embarrassed.

"Of course, my apologies," she turns to her clipboard, "Cheryl and Rose?" she asks. They nod and she relaxes, getting back into her saleswoman persona. "Wow, the wedding is so soon! We'll have to find you something today so there is time to order the gown and get alterations. Will you both be wearing dresses?" she murmurs, uncomfortable again.

"Yes!" Cheryl says excitedly, ignoring the saleswoman's awkwardness. "But, we don't want to see the other's dresses. Oh no, Rose, we didn't think this through!" she's distraught.

"That's quite alright, ladies. You have two people here with you. We'll just split you up and you won't have to worry."

"How will we know that they coordinate?" Rose sounds concerned.

"I can pop back and forth," Francesca says, beaming at her sister. She has been excited about this all afternoon. I guess you only get to see your little sister buy a wedding dress once, hopefully.

"Perfect. Well, entrez, ladies!" the sales lady says with a flourish of her hand. The girls giggle and wander into the mass of white dresses, the saleswoman muttering instructions behind them. I follow at a safe pace, my fingers gliding across the lush fabrics. I see a mannequin wearing a tight-fitted, Hollywood style satin gown with delicate thin straps. Simple and elegant. All the sudden, an image of Francesca in that dress pops into my head, and I'm spinning her around on a dance floor. I shake my head, shocked at myself. Get a grip, man. You're not ready to get married.

Before I know it, I'm waiting outside of Cheryl's dressing room while a woman helps her into a dress. After a moment, she's shuffling from the dressing room in a huge princess dress covered in sparkles. She looks beautiful and hilarious at the same time. I try desperately to stifle my laugh, but she hears it and smacks me. "You can't laugh, I'm in a wedding dress!" but she turns to the mirror and busts out laughing, too. "Alright, alright, this isn't the one," she says, her eyes twinkling. She looks so happy. My heart melts.

Next, she stumbles out in a sweet looking dress and cinches just below her breasts with a light fabric draping to the ground. She looks beautiful, but it doesn't seem like Cheryl. "You look gorgeous," I tell her and smile.

She surveys herself in the mirror. "Yeah, it's nice," she says.

"Nice isn't good enough. NEXT!" I direct, and she's laughing again as Francesca comes from around the corner.

"Wow, Cheryl, you look great," her smile is blinding.

"Thanks! I was just going to try another one on," Cheryl turns back to the dressing room and Francesca sits beside me. I instinctively place my hand on her thigh. In just a few moments, Cheryl makes her way back out, this time in a strapless, fitted dress that hugs her curves down to her mid-calf then fans out. "What about this mermaid one?" she asks nervously, but our mouths are hanging open.

"Oh my god, Cheryl!" Francesca finally says.

"Jesus, Cher, you look bloody brilliant," I tell her genuinely.

"You think?" she asks, turning to look in the mirror, her eyes twinkling and a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, absolutely. This is it," I say, and she swats the air at me.

"Pssht, you're just a horny straight dude and my tits look good," she castigates me.

"No, Cheryl, he's right. This dress was made for you," Francesca gets up and hugs her and they squeal. "I'm going to get back to Rose, I'll text you how she's doing," she tells me.

"That was fast," I say, happy to have the rest of my afternoon.

"I'm going to try a few more on, just to be sure," she states, even though she can't take her eyes off her reflection.

"Alright, I'll let Francesca know," I pull out my phone and text her.

Sounds good. Just let me know if she changes her mind or gets caught between two- I'll come and help out. Rose is nowhere close. XO. She messages back.

"Looks like Rose is a ways away, so you can try as many as you want," I say, settling into the chair and getting comfortable. At least there is champagne.

Cheryl tries on several more dresses, but none come close to the mermaid one. She tries it on once more to be sure, and then we settle into the couch at the front of the store to wait, sipping champagne. "Some of these dresses are really lovely," Cheryl says, her eyes sweeping throughout the store.

"Buyers remorse already?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

She smacks my arm, "No! Of course not. Mine is the best! I'm just making conversation." I look over at the one on the mannequin. "You like that one?" she asks me, inquisitive as ever. I nod. "That would look lovely on Francesca," she says, eyeing me.

Crap. No one knows me as well as Cheryl, not even Francesca. "I didn't say that," I quip before sipping my champagne.

"No, but you were thinking it," she has a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Oh, come off it," I say, but I can't help the smile that spreads across my face.

She can't press me any further because Rose and Francesca emerge. "We did it!" Francesca says with relief, and I smile and stand to pull her into me. "The dresses will go great together."

I go to settle up with the saleswoman and she senses an opportunity. "Veils, ladies?" she asks and directs Cheryl and Rose to another corner of the store.

I pull Francesca back into the chair with me so she's sitting on my lap. She giggles and takes my champagne, finishing the glass. "Phew- that was tough, I needed a drink after dealing with Rose," she says, but she's beaming at me.

I hug her into me. "You need a chance to relax. Speaking of- your birthday is in two weeks. Can I throw you a party?" I ask her sweetly.

She eyes me suspiciously, "Hmmm.... Definitely not." I'm not surprised, since she hates attention. Doesn't mean I'm not going to fight for it- I want to do something for her.

"But you have to party on your birthday! Isn't that what you young folk do?" I tease. She has been making fun of me for being old since my 25th birthday in August. I took her anal virginity that night. I smile fondly at the memory.

"How would you know?" she shoots right back, flicking my nose.

"Please?" I whine and kiss her.

She laughs at me. "Fine, but just something small. The band, Frank, Cheryl and Rose. Jamie and Trevon. I'll invite some of my work friends. Just an easygoing night at our place. No fuss."

OUR place. I start to smile but remember myself and pout, "A little fuss?"

She laughs deeply and kisses me again. "Maybe a cake," she says, and I decide I'll take it. I snuggle against her and we watch the girls try on veils. We'll see.

***********************************

I've spent the last two weeks excited and incredibly nervous for tonight, and it's finally here. Francesca's birthday. I decided what to get her, but I'm unsure of how she will take it. I've been colluding with Rose and she thinks it's a great idea. I'm not so sure. But no matter what, it was a morning to remember. I managed to sneak out of bed while Francesca was still sleeping and set up her breakfast in bed- tea and a chocolate croissant and a bouquet of flowers. She ended up being hungry for something else, and we had plenty of time before she had to leave for her shift. She always works Friday mornings and refused to take it off, but we've both agreed to take Saturdays off to have time together. Which works out, since we are celebrating tonight.

Francesca is working at Bocaditos until five, which gave Rose and I enough time to decorate the flat. We re-strung the twinkle lights from her first night in the flat and added streamers and balloons around as well. We are hanging a big happy 23rd birthday banner when Francesca walks in the front door. "Oh, good lord," she sighs and hangs her coat and bag on the rack. "Reggie..." her voice is castigating, but Rose jumps in to save me.

"Don't blame him, at least half of this is my fault," Rose says, securing the banner before climbing down from the stool and pulling Francesca into a hug. "Happy birthday my love, I can't believe how old you are! And a poor spinster, so sad," she jests and Francesca glares at her, but before long they are both laughing.

"Not all of us are desperate not to live in sin," she quips back to Rose.

I finish my task and steal Francesca from her sister to pull her into a kiss. Rose starts putting cups out on the counter. "Hello birthday girl, how was you day?" I run my nose along her neck, hugging her tightly to me.

She runs a hand through my hair and kisses my head. "It was good. They made me a cake and sang happy birthday; it was very sweet. But I missed you, especially after this morning," she says seductively.

"GROSS," Rose says snarkily, "Earth to Francesca!"

We both laugh, "Sorry, Rose," my girl replies. I'm not sorry, she mouths to me, and I grin mischievously back at her. "This is ridiculous and stupid and very nice of you two," she tells us, gesturing to the decorations.

"You only turn 23 once, my love," I kiss her again before releasing her.

"I told my work friends to come around 7, I hope that's alright," she says, "I'm going to take a quick shower."

Once Francesca is out of earshot, I pick up my conversation with Rose. "So, we are going to get have a shit ton of Chinese food delivered around eight for everyone, we've got the drinks and the drinking games, I think we're set for the evening."

"Yup. Cheryl is on her way now and the crew is going to come by whenever they get off work or are ready, so they may be here early," she tells me.

"So, when do you think I should give Francesca her gift?" I ask, "I'm anxious and want to get it over with, but I don't want to ruin the night if she gets upset..."

"She's not going to be upset, she'll be thrilled. I think you should do it now, so she can get drunk without ruining your plans. Plus, you can relax- honestly, you're driving me crazy!" she tells me. To be fair, I have been badgering her for weeks about this.

"Fine, fine. I'll be back, then," I say, secretly grateful that she voted for earlier. I didn't want to wait any longer.

"I'll be here," she rolls her eyes at me, "Just get it over with already!" I head to our room and I'm closing the door behind me just as Francesca wanders into the bedroom wrapped in a deliciously tiny towel.

"Hi," she says brightly, her wet hair clinging to her body. She walks into the closet and I follow, completely under her spell.

"Hey," I say sheepishly. What is wrong with me. I watch as she slides the towel off, bends over, and wraps it around her head. It's mesmerizing, and before I know what I'm doing I'm pulling her beautiful body against mine and kissing her.

She pulls away from my kiss, her hands running up and down the sleeves of my Henley shirt, which is now slightly damp from where she is pressed against me. "Reggie, Rose is here," she tells me.

"So?" I kiss her earlobe and bring it into my mouth.

"I'm not going to give in that easily," she laughs an easy, carefree laugh, "Let me get dressed."

"Why would you go and do a thing like that?" I tease her, my hands sliding up and down her back.

"Reggie..." she clicks her tongue and pulls away from me, and I begrudgingly let her go.

"Fine!" I groan, sitting in the chair in the corner of the large walk-in closet. At least I can watch the show. She slides white lace panties on and searches idlily through her hanging dresses. She looks so fucking sexy and it takes everything in my power to not try again. I distract myself by thinking about the gift. "Will you open your present before the party?" I ask, nervous again. Sex is easy- everything else is tough.

She looks at me and smiles before sliding into the dress she chose- it's a maroon color, tight fitting with a deep V cut in the front and back. It's fucking stunning. "Do you want me to open it now?" she asks, grinning. I nod enthusiastically as my eyes trail her body again. She takes her hair from the towel and shakes it out. "I know that look," she comments on the desire obvious on my face, "Anything to distract you," she teases me, walking over and talking my hands to pull me to standing. Instead, I tug her and she's in my lap. I kiss her again, my hands dancing over her delicate frame. "Reggie, I want to open my present" she laughs, and I moan in discontent before releasing her.

"Alright, come on," I take her hand and bring her back to the bedroom. I grab her wrapped gift from beneath the bed. "Happy birthday, Killer," I say nervously.

A small smile appears on her beautiful face. She takes the large package before sitting back on the bed. She looks up at me for permission to open it and I nod slightly, sitting next to her. She tears into the paper and reveals Ben's framed print. It's a dark piece, so dark it's almost hard to make out the subject of the photo- a woman in a deep red flamenco dress, her back to the camera and her arms throwing her skirt behind her like wings. The shot is full of drama and allure, with just the right amount of sex appeal. You can almost hear the guitar that's accompanying the woman. "Wow..." Francesca says quietly, her fingers dancing across the glass, "This is lovely, Reggie. Is it Ben's work?" I nod, and her smile broadens, "I absolutely love it, thank you!" she says emphatically, and she's kissing me, her hand fisting in my shirt. Despite my baser desires, I pull away. Her face falls, "What?"

"There's more," I say softly, taking the photo and placing it on the ground before grabbing an envelope from the bedside table. I hand it to her, and her brow furrows as she looks down at it. As she opens it, words start fumbling from my lips, "I want to make all of your desires come true, and you said a few weeks ago you wanted to go on holiday. So, I booked a trip for a few weeks from now, so that you'd have the time to request off from the restaurant, and we'd be back just before Christmas so you could be with Rose," I swallow and try to read her face, but she's giving nothing away. "I know that you're saving and it's probably not the ideal time, but it's your birthday and I want to celebrate you and give you an opportunity to relax, especially with how stressful the wedding planning has been for you," I stammer. Please say yes.