What Money Can't Buy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want us to go to Spain in two weeks?" she says calmly, her eyes darting from the tickets to meet mine.

I nod again, "I thought we could start in Barcelona, rent a car, then head to the Basque country, then maybe end with some time in Andalucía. Go to the beach like you wanted, if it's warm enough, which it might not be. But we can go somewhere else if you'd prefer." Her eyes are wide. "We can explore the cuisine and you could get some inspiration for your restaurant," I scramble, "You could think of it like a work trip..." One minute I'm talking and the next she's pressing me back on the bed, falling on top of me and kissing me. I'm shocked for a moment, but I quickly react to her advances, my hands running along her body again. She's tugging at my shirt and I lift myself to help her pull it off, then I twist us so I'm lying on top of her, still reeling from her sudden attack. "You're not mad?" I look down at her.

She sighs. "Reggie, I know I can be difficult and, yes, stubborn. But.... I'm trying," she says with a guilty look, "I would love to go to Spain with you. Thank you," she breathes, and it's my turn to attack her. My lips find hers again and I press her into the mattress as my hands wander from her hips to her ass.

"Oh Francesca, you continue to surprise me," I tell her as my lips find her neck. I slide the thick straps of her dress over her shoulders one at a time, kissing where they used to be as I free her gorgeous tits. "I want to tie you up," I say as I trail kisses down her until I find her breast with my mouth and tug on her.

"Mmh..." she moans, and I pull away from her before reaching into the bedside table drawer for my favorite silk scarf. By the time I return, Francesca has her arms up and waiting for me. My little cum slut. I don't know why she fights this. I secure her wrists and then tie the ends of the scarf to the headboard. Francesca is eyeing me with lustful intent, and I am overwhelmed. I stand and pull my clothes off before slowly dragging the hem of her skirt up over her gorgeous buns and sliding those delicious white panties off. These didn't last long. I smirk and land back on top of her, my fingers gliding along her body and my mouth ravaging hers.

Suddenly, we hear the flat buzzer. I stop for a split second and Francesca stills, but I try to recover the moment by moving my fingers to her nipple. But Francesca seems to have regained her concern. "Reggie, we can't- people are coming over. Later," she whines.

"Now," I insist, my mouth moving down so my tongue slides over her hardening nipple. I eye her lustfully.

Her back arches, pressing her tits against me for a moment, but she's stubborn as ever, "Reggie, I'm serious."

I growl, frustrated, and grab her hips to roughly flip us over so that she's straddling me, her arms still tied to the headboard. "Serious about what?" I say, grinding my cock against her slick folds. She lets out a small moan, her eyes closing, but she quickly breaks out of my spell.

"We can't do this now. Untie me," she tells me, but I sense some hesitation in her voice.

I smirk again, grinding into her and watching her body respond. I'm not taking no for an answer. "I'm not untying you until we make love, Francesca." Her face goes white and her mouth drops into an O.

She glares at me, but I see the fire in her eyes. "Untie me!" she says more forcefully.

"I'm not kidding," I say in a sultry tone, "You can stay here, or you can fuck me." I love dominating her like this- she needs me so much, and she's putty in my hands. If she safe-worded, I'd know she was serious. But she hasn't so I am going to have my fun.

"Reggie..." she finally says nervously, but I sit up and tongue her nipples again, cutting her off as she presses into me and moans.

"I'm waiting," I purr, and I hear her take a sharp breath in. "Well?" I pull away and focus on her eyes. They are dark and absolutely filled with need. She presses her face forward and kisses me aggressively, her hips lifting as she tries to position herself over me without the use of her hands. I put my hands on her hips and still her. "What's the rush?" I joke against her lips and she glares at me again. It is a don't-push-your-luck kind of look. I grin and lay back, releasing her hips. "Have at it, Killer." She has a look of pure concentration that turns me on like nothing else. She sits up on her knees and positions herself before sliding down on me slowly.

"Yes," I whisper as her sweet pussy engulfs my member, slowly at first, but her eyes close and she speeds up, sliding the full length of me inside of her. She grinds her beautiful little button on me, and a smalls smile plays out on her lips. That's right baby, you love it. She is soaking wet and her snatch squeezes me as she moans lightly. She starts bouncing up and down, absolutely milking my cock. "Oh yeah. Make love to me, baby," I tell her, my hands sliding behind my head as I survey her and simply enjoy the sensations.

She notices me lounging beneath her and stops moving, "I thought it was my birthday?" she goads me, and my eyebrows raise in surprise as she grinds her clit against me again.

I frown. She's not wrong. I bring my hands to her hips and flip her back onto her back. "You're right," I say lasciviously before kissing her deeply. "It's time the birthday girl cums." I slide down Francesca's body, kissing as I go, her skin hot beneath my lips, "Oh, you're close, aren't you, darling?" I say as I place myself between her legs.

She is panting lightly beneath me, her body stretched due to the restraint. Slowly, I make contact with her other lips and smell her sweet, intoxicating scent. I gently tug on her lips before finding her clit and circling it delicately with my tongue. She groans and presses up against me. My fingers tickle her lips and I slide one, then two fingers into her dripping cunt. She mewls beneath me and I suck her clit into my mouth as one finger massages within her and the other pumps in and out. She starts moaning more loudly, so I pull away. "Shhh baby..." I tell her, and she quiets. To reward her, I suck her back into my mouth and moan against her bean. At that, she detonates, her body rising higher off the bed as her pussy clamps onto my fingers. Watching her let go makes me positively desperate to be back in my happy place. I pull my fingers out quickly and glide up her body before sliding back into her.

"Yessss..." she breaths as I bottom out inside of her. I start sawing back and forth, slowly at first as her orgasm subsides, but once she relaxes again, I really start pounding her. "Cum for me," she murmurs against my lips.

"Always so bossy," I tease her, slowing down.

"Reggie, cum!" she whines. She's in a rush to finish. I can tell she's thinking about the people in the other room.

"If you insist," I bite her lip and speed my thrusts up again, "You ARE the birthday girl, after all." She smiles against my lips and we are fucking, fast and hard, my hands squeezing her tiny little hips as I pull her down, sheathing myself deeper into her. She's moaning and I raise up to stop her with a kiss. "Quiet down, Killer, the whole house will hear you," she sucks in a breath at my words and her pussy clamps down on me. "You like this, don't you? My little cum slut likes it scandalous, doesn't she?" I growl, kissing her again.

She kisses me back, her hips bucking beneath me. "Yes! I like that they could walk in here at any moment. That they're probably wondering where we are," she admits, biting my lip and snarling into my mouth. Her words spurn me on, and I push harder into her, losing myself as she cums hard around me. Her orgasm squeezes me, and I can't hold back- I'm shooting my load into her, calling her name as I do.

"Bloody hell," I say against her lips. She nods, and I know we're both thinking it. It keeps getting better.

We're both silent for a moment before Francesca pipes up, "Are you going to follow through on your end of the bargain?" she lifts her head to look at the scarf wrapped around her wrists.

"Why would I do that? I have you right where I want you..." I breathe, tapping her lower lip with my index finger. She snaps at it and I pull it away, feigning my shock at her. "Now I really can't untie you, it would be a danger to my health!" She laughs and I kiss her again, absolutely overwhelmed by her. Eventually, I reach up and untie the scarf and her hands fall onto my shoulders.

"You always get your way, don't you?" she shakes her head at me, and I grin devilishly back.

"You love it," I peck her, and she pushes me so that I roll off her.

I watch as she adjusts her dress. She catches me watching and smacks my leg, "Get dressed!"

The party is definitely a success- the love for Francesca in the room is stifling. So many people care for her, and she for them. She is smiling ear to ear as our friends pull her in for hugs and kisses. I've met most of her work friends, but have been looking forward to meeting David, one of the new chefs at Bocaditos that Francesca really gets along with. Francesca and I are talking to Frank when the buzzer goes off for what feels like the hundredth time this evening. "I'll get it," Francesca says, sliding out from under my arm and walking to the door. Frank is telling me about the Camino de Santiago he took last spring, letting me know the places in the Basque country Francesca and I have to go visit when I am distracted by my favorite sound- her laugh. My eyes find my lady across the room, and she's laughing with a tall, handsome Asian man at the door.

Who the fuck is that? I wonder. I'm surprised by my instantaneous jealousy, but I don't see Francesca laugh like with many people. It reminds me of seeing her with Michael, and makes my hackles go up. This must be David. She's been talking about him so much... I'd better get over there. I excuse myself from the conversation with Frank and stomp over to them. I let my arm slide around Francesca's tiny waist and pull her close to me before I hold my free hand out to shake his. "You must be David," I say coldly, a fake smile spreading on my lips, "I've heard a lot about you."

His eyes barley leave Francesca as he responds, "Yes, hello. Richie, right?" he replies as we shake.

"Reggie," Francesca corrects him quickly. Fucking prick.

"Right, sorry," he says, and I nod in acceptance, but he's already looking back at Francesca. Good luck, wanker, she's mine.

"So, Francesca was telling me that you've revolutionized the salsa game," I'm struggling to keep the malice from my voice. Francesca looks up at me, her brow furrowing.

"She's exaggerating, as usual," he chuckles, his eyes twinkling at Francesca, "You flatter me, girl." He lightly punches her arm. I stiffen my grip around her. What is this guy's deal?

"I'll get you a drink, David- gin and tonic?" Francesca asks him and he nods. She knows his drink? She slides away from me and I'm stuck here with him.

We stand in awkward silence for a moment, then David breaks it, "This is a really nice place, bruv."

"Thank you," I reply with a thin smile, "I'm lucky Francesca has decided to share it with me."

"Yeah, she mentioned she was moving in- that's so fast," he says flippantly. I frown and he continues, "I've been teasing her about it, since it's so unlike her to make a rash decision." He says it like he knows everything about her.

"Not in my experience," I say, my voice laced with malice. He raises his eyebrows and is about to spit something back at me when Francesca returns with a drink for herself and David, and he quiets down. I take the opportunity to remind him who gets to do what he clearly wants to do. I swipe her into her a slight dip and kiss her like I mean it. She smiles against my lips and I put her back upright, "23 looks good on you," I tell her, and she flushes.

David clears his throat and we focus back on him. "So, Reggie. Fran here says you play music- like open mic nights and stuff?" God, he doesn't quit, does he? I'm getting tired of his shit.

I'm about to make a snide comment back when I catch Peggy taking two shots in a row out of the corner of my eye. She won't be happy in the morning. "Actually, I play in a band. Speaking of which, I'm going to go stop our drummer from getting pissed so early in the night. If you'll excuse me," I nod at him and begrudgingly leave Francesca so I can take care of Peggy.

When I finally get her settled down, I search the room for Francesca but don't see her. I don't see David, either. Panic runs through me. She was laughing with him... I can't lose her. I grab Riggs from his conversation, "Look after Peggy, please." Next, I grab Rose and tell her to get the cake ready. "I'll find the birthday girl." At least now I have an excuse to frantically search for her. I check down the hallway toward our bedroom, but she's not there. My concern grows as I make my way to the other hallway. What's going on? I turn the corner and see David hanging over Francesca, who looks extremely uncomfortable. His hand is on the wall behind her shoulder, effectively blocking her path away from him. What the actual fuck? She's mine. "Baby, it's time for cake," I say loudly, and David turns to look at me, frustration clouding his face.

"Oh, great!" Francesca scurries over to me and slides into my open arms. "Let's go." I pull her against me. I squeeze her tightly and we walk back into the main room where Rose is lighting the last candle. I am angry- fuming- and I need her to know. We'll get this out of the way, and then I'll make my feelings clear. The entire room starts singing and I join them as Rose carries the deluxe cake from the bakery down the street towards us.

"Make a wish!" she says, and I watch Francesca's plump lips purse before blowing the candles out. I want them wrapped around my cock. I want to claim her- remind her that she's mine. Everyone is clapping and Rose takes the cake back to the island to dish it out.

"You can have cake later," I say gruffly before grabbing her hand and dragging her towards our room.

"Reggie, what the fuck?" she says as I slam the door, locking it quickly.

I chuckle angrily- She's got nerve. "You're kidding me, right? That prick was all over you," I snarl.

She rolls her eyes. "Reggie, he just asked me to show him to the loo."
"He wants what's mine," I say darkly, heading toward my drawer of toys.

"He was acting a bit off, sure, but we are probably just misreading things... What are you doing?" she asks as I pull out my double fur handcuffs, lube and a small vibrator, "Reggie, there is a room full of people out there!" I ignore her and tug my shirt over my head. "I am not interested in David. I love you!" her voice is nervous, but when I meet her eyes, they are hooded and intense. She needs this just as badly as I do.

"He wants in your panties, Francesca. And I need to remind you who belongs there," I step towards her and grab the hem of her dress, whipping it over her head.

"I don't need a reminder," she breathes, her naked chest rising and falling and her skin flushing.

"I do," I say as I grab her hair and pull her head to the side, exposing her gorgeous olive-skinned neck. My tongue snakes over her jaw and she visibly shudders beneath me. I love how much I can affect her, and so quickly. My free hand trails her body and I bend down to slide her panties down her toned legs. "Get on the bed," I instruct, and she does as she's told, more compliant than I thought she'd be. Good. I take the handcuffs and dangle them over her. "Hug your knees," I demand, and she does what I ask. I slide the shackles over her ankles, then her wrists, so that she's bound in a ball. I shove her so she falls to her side and slide my trousers off. My erection juts out in front of me and I jack it a few times at the sight of my sexy goddess bound and at my mercy. She's mine. "Do you want him, Francesca?" I reach for the vibrator and turn it on.

"No!" she cries, and I reward her by rubbing it over her nipples, making her moan. I run it down her arm and side. She is already shaking before it finds her wet open slit. I slide the toy into her, and she cries out.

"My little slut better quiet down, or I won't let you cum," I murmur, my eyes glued on her gorgeous snatch. She quiets but still lightly moans as I pull the toy in and out of her dripping slit. She's getting close, and I remove the toy, leaving her wanting. Looking at her wet folds, I am overwhelmed- they look so enticing. "I have to taste you," I bend down and my lips and tongue replace the toy. I lick up her flowing juices until I feel her tense beneath me, her hands pulling at the handcuffs. I pull away- she's not cumming yet. "You taste so good," I whisper, standing and pulling her towards the edge of the bed. "This is mine, Francesca," I insist as I rub my cock along her wet folds. "Tell me what I want to hear, Francesca."
"My pussy is yours," she says, and I reward her by slamming into her and making her cry out.

"MINE," I say loudly, but quiet myself down after a moment. She's dripping on my cock my anxiety starts to leak away. I pump in and out slowly a few times, letting her stretch to accommodate me. It's so hot having her beneath me, unable to scurry away, full of me and absolutely loving it. Her face is scrunched up in pleasure and she mewling as I rock into her, deeper each time. I release her but continue to saw in and out as I reach for the lube. I drip some into my hand and rub it on the vibrator, then on her rosebud. Her eyes are watching me intently and I feel her pussy clenching as I finger her tight little asshole. "You want this, baby?" I breath, holding the vibrator up so she can see. She nods, but I shake my head, pumping into her harder, "Tell me what you want," I demand.

"Your little slut wants you to fuck me while you slide that into my ass!" she whispers, and I happily oblige. I turn the vibration back on and start pressing it against her hole. "Fuck," she murmurs, and I start to feel the pressure of the vibrator on my dick through her thin inner walls.

"Good god," I groan as the vibration pulses through her and I feel it shoot up my cock. I stop pumping and focus on pressing the little toy into her until I reach the base. Francesca is full-on shaking, her pleasure consuming her as she tugs at her restraints. It's incredibly sexy and I know I'm close, just like her. "You like that, baby? You like when I fill you up in BOTH your tight little holes?" I spurn her on as I resume pumping in and out of her, hoping she cums before I do.

"UHHHH! Oh!" she cries, and I cover her mouth with my hand. She snakes her tongue out and slides it between my fingers. I move them in surprise and suddenly she's sucking on my pinky finger. Holy shit, I'm in all your holes, baby. I bite my lip to stave off my orgasm and use my free hand to twirl the vibrator within her. She stiffens and bites hard on my finger as her orgasm begins. She tries to straighten her legs but can't, forcing her to absorb all the sensations. I snag my finger out before she snaps it off and clamp my hand back over her mouth as an incredibly powerful orgasm shoots through her. She's shaking and holding her breath, and I pound into her without hesitation, draining my anger into her slick folds. Suddenly, she clenches harder on me and I'm nutting again, dumping load after load into her, gargling unintelligible nonsense. I think to pull the vibrator out before collapsing on the bed next to Francesca, breathless from that incredible fuck. It takes me a moment to I realize she is still tied up. I lean over her and unlock the shackles, rubbing her wrists and ankles, then kissing them delicately. "Wow," she says as my lips caress her left ankle, "That was incredible."