All Comments on 'What Mothers Are For Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
part 2

is there a part 2 ?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Good start but I hope future chapters are longer. It's hard to cum with short chapters like this. It's going to be interesting to see the sister's reaction once the mother explains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot as Fuck

Wow, very hot. Even though I normally do not enjoy the ones that just jump into sex between mom and son, the allure of having the sister find out is awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Many moms walk in on their sons

Very few have her courage. The desire is there but societal norms hamper what could be a lovely decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sexy story

I really enjoyed reading your story. Too much emphasis on blow jobs, for my taste. I prefer the son going down on his mother and licking her cunt where he came from, and her asshole. I imagine that in the next chapter we will see the boy fucking his sister and then a lesbian action with the mother. I hope there will be a lot of cunt licking and asshole licking coming.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Definitely needs more chapters.

You cannot leave it hanging (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hold your horses.

Don't get Barbie into the action too soon, it's only chapter 1. Danny needs to do some serious mother fucking before a threesome needs to happen. In my opinion of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lost interest

.... at 9 inch cock.

scott21268scott21268almost 4 years ago

Since barbie ain't contributing she should be a good little bitch and be taught her place in the house.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyalmost 4 years ago
yep......

Ya gotta do it......chapter 2.......

annistonannistonalmost 4 years ago
Nice Start

The mother in this story makes me want to read more. A 9 incher? Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hold your horses I couldn't agree more with you to not get the sister involved so soon .

Let mom do " what mom's do " and enjoy herself while being with her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When do the 9” cocks stop?

Why is it guys think they need a 9” dick?

That’s where I stopped reading. Get over yourself dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
9"

a little pee-pee, mine is 22". 14" across dude. But I'm just average. mommy's tits are ZZ and drag the ground. no need for porn cum runs out continuously from my basketball sized balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dicks

Hey man keep up the great work write down your wild fantasies I love it let’s here more let’s get a story where there’s a word where faints exists and a big giant dude comes in and fucks the tiny human babes of the land

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stopped after 9” cock. Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Men don' need 9" cocks, women need 9" cocks, thick ones filling their pussy with orgasms, women need orgasms, men don't.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I cannot wait to read chapter 2!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay, first off, I agree about the "need" to describe his dick as 9" and big around...just let the guy have a dick and be done with it...how he uses it is more important than the size!

Barbie...she needs a good 'dicking', and it looks like she is gonna get it...probably has been longing for it since puberty, just did not know how to go about getting it from her brother...she has been mean because she LOVES him so much, is how she gets him to pay attention to her...

This is ALREADY going places...on to Chapter 2!!

jonnydoughjonnydoughabout 2 years ago

The size haters always kill me. Always gripe about cock size till it's in a Trans or Futa story. FICTION foreign concept I know

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Add the grandma cousins aunts and might as well add a few uncles in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It’s an adolescent’s dream that all porno story males should have 9 inch dicks. Oh, and all females should be 40 DDD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous