What Mothers Are For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, sorry," Barb said, shaking herself out of her horny head, "I just wanted to kiss you but I guess 'just kissing you' is impossible." She laughed, "Anyway, let's go eat. I love you, Dan, and I'm sorry if I was ever mean to you."

I put an arm around her shoulder as we went to the steps and started descending to the kitchen, "I love you too, Barb, and don't worry about being mean to me all those times. I'm going to have to come up with a bunch of ways for you to make it up to me."

Coming down the stairs, I expected to see my mother in the kitchen making dinner. I was right about that, but what I didn't expect was for her to be completely naked except for her apron. My mouth dropped open as I saw her bare ass. I didn't take my arm away from Barb's shoulder as I walked over to Mom and kissed her neck. I was unsurprised to see Barb join me by kissing Mom on the other side.

"You have such a sexy body Mom," I heard Barb whisper, "I want to eat your pussy again."

"I wouldn't mind another blowjob either," I announced as I pressed my boner into Mom's leg.

"Well, you're both going to have to eat dinner first. We'll have to worry about our orgasms after dinner."

We all sat as Mom sat the table. I couldn't help but ogle her bare ass and back the entire time. As soon as she sat down though, terror struck. The front door swung open.

"Oh, fuck," Mom said, "It's Sunday, isn't it?" Every Sunday night, my aunt and cousins would come over for dinner. We all just forgot about it. But now they were here and our mother was naked at the dinner table. I wondered how we'd explain this one away.


12