What Mothers Are For Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to answer me, Ms. Sato slid her sopping wet pussy up my shaft until her opening was resting right against my bulbous cockhead, "Oh trust me Danny, I fucking want this." And with that her pussy engulfed the tip of my cock as she penetrated herself onto me. She was incredibly tight, even though she had twin, 18-year-old daughters in my grade, I wondered if she got a C-section when they were born, "Oh shit, you're cock is so fucking big! We need to go slow." She said, but I almost didn't care as I grabbed her hips and forced her the west of the way on my cock like a sex maniac.

"Jesus Christ," my sister moaned, as she got to the side of the chair and leaned in so her face was right next to my dick and our school counselor's pussy as we fucked, "I can't believe how fucking hot this looks! I think I need some stress relief too!" And then Barbie got on the chair facing me so she could force my head under her skirt and make me start licking her pussy as I fucked Ms. Sato.

Ms. Sato was bouncing on me like a wild woman, "I was wrong!" She shouted, "You need to fuck your mother! And your sister! And me! Especially fuck me! You need this stress relief and you need a pussy to fuck! You need to fuck miiiiiinnnnneee!" She moaned out this last part as she came hard on my dick.

"Brother you are such a fucking stuuuudddd! EAT MMMMEEE!" Barb moaned as her pussy spasmed into my mouth and I swallowed all of her juices.

I grunted but kept eating my sister's pussy as I came deep in the high school counselor's pussy. It was such a strong orgasm that I literally rose off the chair, lifting my sister on my face, as I filled Ms. Sato's cunt full of jizz. Then all three of us collapsed on the floor in a pile of bodies. The three of us were so sexually spent that we soon fell asleep in each other's arms, not even caring that me and Barb were supposed to be in our next class.

12