All Comments on 'What Mothers Are For Pt. 07'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I'm loving this story. It has everything I look for in an erotic story: MF+ and incest. I wish the story to continue the way it is now: one only guy and lots and lots of girls wishing to please him and the other girls but not other guys. That's my favorite fantasy. It is very wrong and unfair in real life, but WTH, I love it in fiction.

I love when prim and conservative but hot women turn into the MC's private sluts.

I loved the scene with the MC and the principal and her daughter. It was really hot. This story and the other you are writing are absolutely my cup of tea. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us.

I wish so much you don't fall into the temptation to include other guys in the mix, like so many authors, do, ruining that way the story.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

harem mode ruins an I/T story, how many more people must be added to this? Once he's got half the zip code as his prey, will that be enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good. Please keep up the pace!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

I found the word you used incorrectly in this chapter like the last chapter. Encapsulated, totally wrong in this context, should be enthralled or another word. Use a dictionary, encapsulated is like putting something in a container.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I like your stories, and it's a real pity that you seem to have discontinued them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous