What Mothers Are For Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said you would take me to work!" I complained.

"I don't even want to look at you right now," Aunt Chelsea said, "Just get out, I'll come back and talk to your mom at a later time." She said. Though she said she didn't want to see me, she looked me dead in the eyes when she said this.

I looked back, angry, but part of me felt like kissing her, but I didn't want to piss her off any more than I had already. "Fine, goodbye," I spat. But then I remembered something as I got out of the car. I turned back to speak in the door before I closed it, "And there's a party on Saturday if you wanted to come by, Rita should be here already." Rita was Chelsea's daughter, my cousin, and one of the cheerleaders at my school.

"I'll consider it," Chelsea said before reaching over to close the door herself as she drove away. It was only then that I realized that I left my book bag in the backseat. I guess I had a lot on my mind just then.

I sent a text to Aunt Chelsea, sure she'd probably ignore it, "I left my bag in your car and would need it back tonight." And after a thought, another text: "I'm sorry." I just hoped it was enough.

12