What Mothers Are For Pt. 09

Story Info
Danny's mom finally gives in.
4.1k words
4.78
75.1k
118

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Mothers Are For Part 9

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

We were already naked so the four of us, me, my mom, my aunt, and Terra, my boss, all went up to the bathroom and got in the shower. I have to tell you, showering with three women is awesome! Our shower was a combination bath so it was very long but not very wide, and with four people in the shower, there was barely enough room for us to all stand. It didn't seem to matter to the women though as Mom, Aunt Chelsea and Terra were all trying to get to as close to me as possible. Three sets of hands were all over me, jerking my cock, and feeling my ass, and while they were doing that they were rubbing there boobs all around me, almost accidentally, and they kept fighting to pull my face towards them so each woman could make out with me.

And then Mom grabbed me shouting, "No, he's mine!" And seemed to want to climb on me, I realized just then just how drunk she was and I was sure the hot water was only making it worse, and we both fell to the floor of the tub, Chelsea and Terra barely scrambled around our falling bodies and were now standing above us, with both standing with their legs wide so they could put a foot on either side of us, so when I opened my eyes and looked up I saw Terra's and my aunt's pussies, obviously horny, and waiting to get filled. My cock twitched at the site, and my mother, who was now on the floor with me and being cradled in my arms as water cascaded down our bodies. When my cock twitched it rubbed against my mother's pussy.

Mom kissed me then, she tasted like tequila still I noticed as I kissed her back with all my passion. Mom then broke the kiss and said, "Son, I am drunk." She hiccuped, "Like really, really drunk, I am such a lightweight and can't handle my liquor." She giggled, "But I really, really, really want to fuck you. But I don't think we should. It would change our relationship and I don't think for the better. Also, don't fuck your aunt again, that was baaaaaad." She giggled again, she was drunk but still quite beautiful and I was too fucking horny, my cock twitched again and rubbed against Mom's clit, "Ooohh," she moaned at the contact, "You're making this really hard Danny."

"You don't have to hold back," I said to her.

"That's the thing," Mom said as she ground her pussy against my shaft and her eyelids seemed to twitch as the pleasurable contact, "I need to hold back. If I don't, then I don't even know how horribly depraved I might get." Mom shuddered at the thought and I wondered if she used to be sluttier in the past before she had a family.

"I wouldn't mind seeing a depraved mommy," Terra said sexily from above us. "The thought really turns me on."

"No one asked you, Terra!" Mom said with a laugh, she turned back to me, "Your boss is a lot of fun, you know that?" She then kissed me so I couldn't answer. As we kissed, she ground her pussy against me more and her humongous breasts pressed into my chest. I reached down and grabbed her ass which made Mom moan in pleasure as I caressed her ass. As I did this I also traced around her delectable ass crack as I found her asshole, I inserted one finger as we kissed, then another.

Mom stopped kissing me, "That feels good, but maybe no penetration until I'm sober." She said, "I'm just too far gone right now."

"Or," I suggested as I continued to finger my mother's tight asshole, "Since I can't fuck your pussy maybe you'd be willing to let me fuck your ass?"

"Mmm, oooohhh," Mom moaned as she thought about it and enjoyed the feeling of my fingers in her ass. I looked above us and noticed that Terra and Aunt Chelsea were gone. I then noticed moaning coming nearby and glanced out over the rim of the tub and saw that they were 69ing on the bathroom floor. "I'm drunk so let's do it," Mom said after another minute of me finger fucking her tight asshole, "but just so you know, this will never happen again. And I've only been fucked there once and didn't enjoy it, so I probably won't this time either, so you owe me, mister!" She said this last part very sternly, but I could tell she was still amazingly turned on.

We both stood up and Mom spun around to bend over and present her ass to me, "Okay, be sure you don't stick it in my pussy by mistake, or you are grounded, young man!" God, her being forceful and motherly was really turning me on for some reason, "And second, if I say stop you have to stop right away." She ordered.

I agreed and started sinking my cock into my mother's brown hole. God she was tight, I pressed but it didn't give, so I pressed a little harder and my cockhead broke its way into my mother's puckered asshole with a POP!

"OOOHHH!" Mom shouted at the top of her lungs in a mixture of pain and pleasure, "Your dick is massive!" Mom moaned out as her whole body started to spasm, "I'm cumming already, quick, fuck the ever-loving shit out of me! DO IT!"

I didn't hold back as I inserted the rest of my giant cock into Mom's ass. Mom moaned again and I noticed that Chelsea and Terra had stopped eating each other's pussies long enough to see what we were up to. They both came over and were watching us while they figured each other's pussies.

"Holy fuck," Terra moaned, "This is fucking hot! They're actually fucking!"

"JUST IN MY ASS!" Mom moaned out again, "PLEASE! FUCK MY ASS EVEN HARDER SON! CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT ASSHOLE! THIS IS THE BEST FUCK I'VE EVER HAD AND IT'S IN MY ASSHOLE!" God Mom was cumming again already as I royally fucked in and out of her tight butthole. I was feeling myself getting ready to shoot.

"YOU WANT IT IN YOUR ASS, MOM!?" I shouted, "WELL, HERE IT IS!" And I came a gallon up my mother's sphincter.

"OH MY GOD, I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING! CUM IN MY ASS! FILL MY ASSHOLE TO FULL!" Mom obviously enjoyed anal a lot more than she said earlier.

God this was hot, I thought as I came inside my mother's ass for the first time ever.

After cumming in Mom's ass, I collapsed on the floor of the bathtub and Mom started washing my dick off for me as she recovered from her own orgasm, "Remember, son, that you should always wash off your dick after sticking it in a horny woman's ass," she said, "it's dirty and you wouldn't want to spread disease to a woman's pussy, would ya?"

"Yeah, Mom, I'll do that next time," I said with a smile, sure I would get to fuck her ass again soon.

I got out of the tub and as soon as I did Aunt Chelsea and Terra immediately started licking and slurping on both sides of my dick, playing the double harmonica on my massive skin flute. Mom was out of the shower and joined them by kneeling directly in front of me and licking my balls. God, it was so hot having three horny sluts sucking me off simultaneously, but I needed more.

We made our way into Mom's bedroom, and moments later I was fucking Aunt Chelsea again in the missionary position, she was spread eagle on her back as I plowed into her moist love tunnel. Mom and Terra were sixty-nining right next to us on the bed as we all fucked. All three women came and came again as the room began to smell more and more like pussy. I loved the scent and it only made me fuck my aunt harder until she couldn't take anymore, but I still hadn't cum yet so I turned to Terra.

"You ready to fuck me again stud!?" She yelped for joy as I grabbed her about the waist and inserted my rock-hard cock into her tight pussy, "You fuck me so good, Dan, fuck me like the bitch I've been to you! Fuck me like I've needed to get fucked for years!" I guess that proved my theory that Terra was incredibly sexually frustrated. I did as she asked and fucked her through another tremendous orgasm, her screaming never-ending "YES! YES! FUCK YES!" As she loved every second of our tremendous lovemaking.

As I fucked my horrible, but incredibly hot, boss I noticed that Aunt Chelsea and Mom got on either side of us and both of them started sucking on Terra's big tits, but neither was touching the other. I mean, I saw them both eating Terra's cunt at different points during our little orgy, why not each other? I took my cock out of Terra's pussy, which was fine for her as I had already fucked her into some kind of sex coma and she just lay there letting out soft moans as she came down from her seemingly continuous series of orgasms.

I stuck my cock between Mom and Aunt Chelsea's heads and they both simultaneously started licking the sides of my cock, sucking down all of Terra's pussy juice that was dripping from my shaft. Slowly I slid my cock away from them, and they naturally gravitated towards my cock head until they were both sucking and licking around my purple helmet as pre-cum leaked out onto their tongues and they started licking and kissing each other around my cock until I pulled away and they didn't even seem to notice my cock was gone as they made out. Mom grabbed Aunt Chelsea's boobs and started groping her, lost in a haze of lust. Aunt Chelsea seemed to be in the same headspace as her sister as she started finger fucking Mom.

I decided it was time to fuck Mom's ass again, I lined my cock up with her tight hole as Aunt Chelsea finger fucked her other orifice. I slammed in, her ass was much less resistant this time as I had just fucked that same hole a few hours ago and it was ready for me already. I didn't have to take my time as I started fucking her butt with a force that was purely selfish as my only goal was to make me cum.

Mom offered no complaints about my rough treatment of her ass as she kissed down her sister's body until she was eating her cunt. God that was hot watching two sisters fucked, even hotter than they were my aunt and mother. I started cumming, hard and blew another humongous load deep in my mother's twitching asshole.

The three of us collapsed on the bed next to an already sleeping Terra and my mother, aunt, and I soon followed her into dreamland.

I awoke several hours later to the smell of Mom's cooking coming downstairs. She must be making a late dinner. I noticed that Terra and Aunt Chelsea weren't in the bed either so I got up and walked naked to my room to get dressed.

I came downstairs a few minutes later with a t-shirt and shorts on. Mom was dressed particularly conservatively in jeans and a sweatshirt on that seemed to cover her body more than usual, at least by considering the last few days. I came up behind her and hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck.

But then she roughly pushed me and walked away from me, "Don't touch me!" She said, "After what you've done, I don't even want to look at you right now!"

Uh oh, I thought assuming that I knew she was mad about, "Mom, I can explain," I said, "Aunt Chelsea wanted to fuck! It wasn't my fault! She-"

Mom glared at me then, looking pissed, and I shut my mouth. Whatever it was, it wasn't my incestuous fucking with my horny aunt. "Don't be an idiot Dan." She said, "my sister can make her own decisions, but what you did to me, Dan!" She clenched her teeth in rage, "YOU FUCKED ME IN THE ASS, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"I mean, it's not like you said no..." I said, feeling regretful for my perverted actions but still wanted to have an excuse.

"I was drunk you fucking idiot," Mom yelled as she went back to making dinner on the stove, "you took advantage of me." Dinner seemed to be done and she grabbed two plates and roughly served the steaks she made with rolls and tortellini. Despite being mad at me, these are some of the foods I like the best, so maybe she wasn't completely mad? I hoped so anyway. "Now eat, your dinner is getting cold."

We ate in silence for a bit but I kept glancing at Mom to see if she were angry. I noticed her face as beautiful and ravishing as always, and though her sweatshirt was purposely baggy, as she occasionally huffed in anger between swallows her giant breasts would heave in the shirt and I could just make out her glorious curves and perky nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra, and it seemed something was making her nipples hard, could she be turned on by something? I wondered if I could push her a little bit.

My cock twitched and I pulled my chair out, spreading my legs so she could see my growing erection in my shorts. Mom glanced at me and saw what I was doing and looked back at her food with anger, "Oh no! Don't think I'm going to help you with that ever again. I told you what would happen if you disobey my rules. You can have one of your filthy sluts take care of you from now on. You're nothing but a perverted son!"

With her words I moped like a child as I put my chair back where it was. Thinking about where I could get relief now, I asked, "Where is Aunt Chelsea and Terra anyway."

Mom scowled, "I sent them home. I told Chelsea not to talk to you again until the party on Saturday and she agreed with me." Mom took another mouthful of food seeming to stew about something (I'm guessing it had something to do with how I "made" her make out with her sister and then eat her pussy...) before saying, "And Terra, who all but believes she's your girlfriend now, said she'd pick you up for work from now on, so you have a permanent ride at least and don't have to keep bumming rides from your sister's friends."

I gulped thinking about Terra believing she was my girlfriend, up until our fuck session she had basically been my least favorite person ever. Though, at the same time, if Mom wasn't going to help me with my stress relief anymore, maybe Terra would want to instead? I'd have to talk to her about it tomorrow as I didn't have her cell phone number yet.

Mom finished eating and left the table without saying a word. I finished eating as well and spent a long time working on my homework in my room. I knew my thoughts about Mom and how I felt I fucked up our relationship was just going to keep me up anyway. It was better to keep busy, I'd be missing sleep either way.

I woke up the next morning and Mom was sitting on my bed in one of her bathrobes. I noticed it was her silk one that held to her curves and showed off her glorious body while also being slightly see-through. I was immediately hard and looked into Mom's eyes to see if she was angry, instead, she seemed a lot calmer and kinder than yesterday. She smiled at me, "Good morning Danny." She said pleasantly as she grabbed my hard cock through my blanket.

"Um, what?" I stammered and she lightly stroked me through the covers, "I mean, I thought you weren't going to help me anymore?"

She sighed as she removed my blanket and revealed my naked body. She gripped my dick again so she could start stroking me faster and more openly, "I'm sorry Danny," Mom told me, "I overreacted, and I think I have a confession to make, well, maybe more than one." She took another breath and then told me, "You see, son, when I walked in on you that first time, I had not been with a man since before your father left us. And watching you jerk your big cock, well, it awakened something in me that I didn't think I even had in there anymore. And that was my sex drive, something I had buried a long time ago and was suddenly reawakened all at once when I saw your huge cock." She jerked me harder as she talked about my dick, she was openly staring at my cock as I leaked pre-cum all over her hand in a steady stream, "I needed this dick. I knew you were my son, my own offspring, but I needed to suck your cock. But I also knew if I did any more than that I would fall off the deep end, down to a level of depravity that I thought I left behind a long time ago. You see," Mom took a deep breath and, though she kept giving me a steady handjob, she looked away, embarrassed, "I used to be kind of a slut. I couldn't stop fucking while I was in college, and everyone knew. I would fuck anyone with a pulse, my fellow classmates, my professors, I didn't care if it was a man or a woman, or multiples of either, I just loved cumming and fucking and I needed it. I was a total slut and I didn't care who knew it."

Something in Mom's words made her turn back to me, horny as all hell she sucked my cock into her mouth and she gobbled down on it for a few strokes before taking it out again and looking embarrassed, "But I met your father and he changed me. He never knew about my past, and that's because once I met him, for the first time ever, I wasn't just fucking, I was making love. I was head over heels in love with your father, and he was all that I needed anymore. But then he left us and I just fell into the habit of being a mother first and not caring about any of my needs." She lay down next to me on the bed, she stopped jerking my cock and started spooning with me, her robe fell loose from her body and I could see her bare breasts, totally sexy and perfect in their size and shape. "I needed to suck your cock, I needed to watch you cum and swallow your sperm and cover my face and body with your sinful seed. I need this because you make me hornier than anyone ever has, son. And I love your dick, it's bigger than any I've ever had, a real pussy pleaser and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so. I really don't mind that you have other women, in fact, it makes me really fucking hot just what a stud you are. My own son, the sex god," she practically purred as she said this, but looked suddenly regretful and sat back up on the bed, "But when you fucked me in the ass yesterday you ruined it. It can't be something innocent anymore, no longer could I have my naughty mother fantasy and think I wasn't also becoming, well, something else..."

"Mom," I started to say, but she cut me off.

"Let me finish Dan," she said, putting a finger over my mouth, which I kissed, "What happened to me when you fucked me in the ass was something so pleasurable and mind-altering that I haven't been able to get it out of my head. There is no way I won't be able to hold back anymore, not after that, with becoming a complete and utter slut again, and for my own son, no less. And I feel I'm left with only two options, the first is that I send you away and never see you ever again." She sighed and I gulped, it felt like she was for sure going to tell me this was her answer and I would be gone tomorrow, but then she continued, "The second option is to just give in, Dan." She removed her robe the rest of the way, "And I don't want to lose you, you're my one and only son."

Mom then rolled on top of me, kissing my lips and sticking her tongue down my throat as she started to grind her pussy against my rock hard shaft. She slid up, her cunt leaking with juices that quickly covered my cock as she lifted her body. My cockhead lined up with her moist opening. She stopped kissing me to say, "This is it, son, we can't go back to the way things were after this."

"I love you Mom," I said in answer and kissed her again as I thrust upward. She moaned into my mouth as my cock slid into her juicy cunt. She slid down all the way so my dick slid all the way into her. I was now fucking my mother, and it was glorious.

We started moving our hips together, both of us trying to get my cock even further into her pussy, but then she started to bounce on me, my dick sliding in and out with no resistance at all as her vaginal walls gripped my dick in all the right ways. She stopped kissing me to shout, "Holy shit! This is the best feeling in the world! I love my son! I love his amazing cock! HOLY SHIT! HE'S ALREADY MAKING HIS MOTHER CUM! I'm CUMMING!!!" She shook with such ecstasy but she didn't slow down her movement on my cock as only seemed to want to prolong her pleasure, "I'm CUMMING SO HARD FUCKING MY SON! THIS IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!" I wondered if any of the neighbors could hear her at this point, but I also didn't care as I started to cum too.

"Fuck me, Mom!" I shouted as I came, "I'm going to fill your cunt full of cum! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I shouted as I filled her pussy and she collapsed on my chest, her large breasts pressing into me as we came down from our orgasms.

12