What Mothers Are For Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Mom moaned in post-orgasmic bliss, "That was amazing, son, and I hope you have a lot more fucks in you today." She said, "I called off work and called off school for you," She then made a curious face, "Your principal seemed especially disappointed about that, but whatever, I'm glad she cares so much about your schooling."

"Um, yeah, my shooling..." I said a tad nervously. If Mom hadn't been so high from cumming, she probably would have noticed my embarrassment. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about some of the other women I'd been fucking but decided, what the hell? I didn't want to lie to Mom, so I then proceeded to tell her everything as we lay there.

"Well, my son just fucks every woman and their daughters." She said with a chuckle as I finished my story, "I guess I'm just going to have to fuck you twice as hard to make you forget about them." She moved her hips, my cock had still been in her pussy while I was telling my story and I was fully erect again as I told her about my sexy fun at school. Mom slowly started to fuck me again.

"You're not mad?" I asked. Though it was obvious she wasn't as she was slowly fucking me again.

"Of course not, sweetie," Mom said with a lusty smile, "fuck everyone, just remember who your best girl is."

"You'll always be my best girl, Mom," I reassured her as I grabbed her ass and flipped her over, "You got to fuck me, Mom, now it's my turn to fuck you." And I started to fuck her missionary style as she moaned in intense pleasure. There really was nothing better than fucking your own mother. It was going to be a long day...

12