All Comments on 'What My Flowers Said Ch. 01-03'

by Voltemand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Beautiful prose. I believe this story was published earlier under a different name, but it's no longer on the site. Has it been edited in the meantime? I really look forward to reading the continuation.

VoltemandVoltemandover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for reading, and I’m glad you enjoyed. Yes, this series was previously published under the title ‘Other Colors.’ It’s undergone some significant revisions in the past year, and I plan to re-post another chapter every week or so in coming months. If you just can’t wait, and want to read more now, please message me with a return address. Thanks again - more to come!

AtigerwithteaAtigerwithteaover 4 years ago
I’m so excited!

Other colors was by far my favorite story on this site, I’m so happy to have it back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressive...

storytelling talent and skills. Checks all the boxes. I'm particularly fond of the 'slow burn' approach and the characters that are developing. Anticipating much pleasure from this master of language.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 4 years ago
Fascinating

I don't do French. A little translating would help, but the story gets 5 stars for content.

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverabout 4 years ago
One of the best ones

I really missed it! It’s fun seeing a good story with intellectual backing (though mine is far more literary and philosophical; I am not an artist of this type). Penny is well written though at first I want to yell at her to grow a spine. Then again I would probably challenge someone to a duel if I saw any grubby stranger lay hands on MY WRITING...so don’t follow my example:).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoltemand@Voltemand
They say a picture's worth a thousand words... Haunted by memories that left their scars inside and out, runaway art history student Penny Foster is always careful to keep people at arm’s length. But when she drops out of school to try her hand at painting, a dark and domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES