All Comments on 'What My Flowers Said Ch. 17'

by Voltemand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 4 years ago

I love the way you described her descent into subspace and the dynamic brewing between Dmitri and Penny. I truly look forward to the next chapter.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

On a lark I started reading your story. Then the character drew me in and didn’t let me go. It was labeled as a romance and I thought, ‘Ok, lets see where this goes.’ Peter came a long and then I thought, ‘Here is the live interest.’ When Dmitri entered I was prepared for him to be the villain. But now...my mind is blown. Just like the narrator I’m trapped as she is. Where will this go, how did it happen? Please keep up to good work!

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookabout 4 years ago
Glad to see you back

I read your stories when they were published under another title and was thrilled. I checked your submissions every now and then so see what might happen when Penny met Dmitri's relatives at the cabin. However, I was dismayed when you took them down and that I might never see the conclusion.

I'm happy you decided to put them online again (although a little sad for you that the publishers didn't grab them). I'll probably have to re-read them since it's been some tine since I read them and you have probably done some editing, too.

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleveralmost 4 years ago
I wonder where you’ll go from here!

Beautiful chapter. I do hope that you let Penny have more character development in this iteration. A little more fight and fuss keeps things healthier and more interesting. Now that I think about it, considering her behavior and circumstances, it’s very odd that Dimitri made those assumptions in the first place. Is there something more about Evelyn? Why point out the pieces?

But I’m not here to nitpick, but encourage. I adore the imagery in this one, and how it’s sexy without being...crass, I guess. The tension pays off, and the ‘descent’ Penny experiences is very true to life, even with the abruptness. I do hope you put out a new chapter when you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

This has been my absolute favorite story on this site for years and I'm very glad to see it back. Your writing is beautiful and the interactions between Penny and Dmitri are so very hot. I look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it! Please don't abandon this story!!

beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverover 3 years ago
Hope you’re okay

We miss you!

HeyjessHeyjessover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Did anyone save the original full story before it got deleted? Wanted to RE-read this. Was saddened to see that the remaining chapters were removed, I think it was called other colors

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story! You have a wonderful way with words, I really felt pulled into the story. Would love to read more if you ever feel like writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoltemand@Voltemand
They say a picture's worth a thousand words... Haunted by memories that left their scars inside and out, runaway art history student Penny Foster is always careful to keep people at arm’s length. But when she drops out of school to try her hand at painting, a dark and domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES