What My Wife Doesn't Know

Story Info
Cheating / wearing lingerie / submission, then dominance.
4.8k words
4.55
27.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed stealthily while I was beaching it in Honolulu. I checked the name: Kasem - Gardening. Not that he was a gardener, but when you're cheating on your wife with a man, or anyone really, it's best to be discreet.

His text said: You free?

I replied: Gotta be quick. Wife expects me back soon.

Wow. Even more pussywhipped than I thought.

You wish.

Careful what you ask for.

***

I drove over quickly, then texted: You there?

Cum up.

I scrambled up the stairs to his apartment, two steps at a time.

I knocked. Kasem opened the door, wearing nothing but a red silk bathrobe that showed off his slim but muscled body. He was tall for a guy from Thailand, with a rugged handsome face and honey colored skin. He had laughter crinkles around the corners of his almond shaped dark eyes, which was apt for someone whose name translates to "happiness".

He held out his hand. I took it - it was warm, and calloused from hard labor - and he gently led me inside and shut the door.

On the little table by his door was some carefully folded white lingerie and matching high heels, wrapped in a red bow with a little card on top. And a small tube of AstroGlide, as if his intentions weren't clear enough.

"For you."

I stared at it. "Umm... wow. That's really... feminine." We'd hooked up twice before, but he'd never hinted that he wanted me to crossdress.

"If you're gonna let your wife pussywhip you, you might as well own it."

I picked up the card. In graceful cursive, he'd written, "Role play it's our wedding night, and you're a shy virgin."

"Uhhh... I don't..."

"You'll love it." He leaned in and planted soft kisses on my neck, while sliding a hand up the back of my shirt and kneading my back, exploiting my known weaknesses. "Go ahead. Put it on. Turn your back while you dress, because you're shy about me watching you."

I closed my eyes and tried, not particularly successfully, to stifle a moan. He took that as a yes, handing me lacy white crotchless panties, open in the back, and a pair of matching stockings.

Should I?

Fuck it.

I accepted the gift, and turned my back and bent over, putting on the panties first. As I was sliding on the first stocking, I felt his finger, slick with lube, slide between my firm but round buttocks and circle the rim.

I looked over my shoulder. "That's your idea of wedding night foreplay?"

I gasped as he roughly slid his finger in all the way, and then moaned loudly as he rubbed my prostate.

"You said you were in a hurry. This is a hurry."

I finished pulling up the second stocking, and with his free hand he gave me a matching bra, and placed the six inch tall white heels by my feet.

I eyed the heels dubiously, wondering how the hell I would keep my balance, but put them on and stood up, wobbling a bit, my eyes rolling back and softly moaning with pleasure as he kept his slim finger inside me, slowly fingerfucking me, hitting my prostate again and again.

The pusher giving me a fix.

Knowing I'd do almost anything to keep getting that jolt of pleasure.

I fumbled behind my back with the tiny hooks on the lacy bra he handed me. Kasem kept wickedly pressing hard on my prostate every time I attempted to hook the damn thing, distracting me at the crucial moments, but I eventually got it on. The lingerie was more air than fabric - I could see the outline of my erect nipples through the thin silk.

Apparently he picked up on that sign of arousal too, pinching a nipple.

I yelped in surprise and pain. "What the fu -- aaaaah. Uh!"

He pinched the other nipple and rolled it between his fingers, and wriggled his finger deep inside my ass. I panted and sighed. It simultaneously hurt and sent electric jolts of bliss up my spine and into my head, pain and pleasure all mixed up.

Who knew pain could feel so good?

His finger slid out of me, leaving a sense of emptiness, wanting more. When I turned around, he had a bottle of a high end woman's perfume. He spritzed me lightly under each earlobe and on my wrists.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. "My wife'll smell this."

He gave a So What shrug. "Shower. After."

He leaned down and picked me up in his wiry but strong arms. As he carried me toward the bed, he leaned his head in, as if to kiss me. I tried to turn my head and deflect the kiss to my cheek - I felt unready for this intimacy, even though I'd previously took his cum in my mouth and butt, and even let him rub some on my face.

A weird boundary, kissing. I mean, that's where you draw the line? Penetrating all your orifices, sure, but touching lips? Please.

He stopped, still holding me, his knees touching his futon bed. It had a pale green bedspread, drawn back to expose what appeared to be brand new white sheets, still creased from the package. "Kiss me," he said. "On the lips. It's our wedding night, remember?"

I closed my eyes and opened my lips for him. A strangely soft kiss, lingering, no hurry despite the Must Go Home clock counting down in the back of my mind, much more intimate than any kiss with my wife in the last couple years. My heart pounded.

Yes, I thought. Yes.

"Look in my eyes," he whispered.

I opened my eyes, and looked at his dark brown, almost black irises, a tiny sliver surrounding his wide open pupils, dilated with lust or passion or... something. I'd seen something similar to that look many times before, in the eyes of women who were into me. Or I was inside them.

Which felt strange, since the intimacy had leached out of my marriage, bit by bit, replaced with ever larger doses of loneliness, even when she was looking at me.

Even when we were fucking.

He gently lowered me onto the bed, turning me so my head was hanging off the edge of the bed. "Tilt your head back and open your lips."

It felt so slutty in that position, looking at him upside down and from below.

I thought, What would shyness look like?

"Please. Not like this. Not on our wedding night."

He slapped my cheek, in a surprisingly gentle gesture, but just enough sting to compel obedience, then rubbed his cockhead, slick with salty precum, across my lips.

I parted my lips, just barely, trying to stay in character, shy and reluctant. He grasped my head with both hands and pushed past my weak resistance, into my mouth. His cock helmet was soft on the surface, but with an underlying hardness. His smooth shaven balls rested on my face, pungent and musky and oh so sexy smelling.

"Suck it."

I obeyed, like a good wife.

"Run your tongue along it. Tease it." He thrust deep into my throat. I licked and sucked as his balls slapped my face, gagging a bit as I deepthroated his cock. He grabbed my stiff prick. "You love taking it, don't you?"

I felt like I should say no to such a slutty act, but I was unable to speak, my mouth stuffed full of his shaft. And my erection would have proven the lie, anyway. The truth was, I wanted him to facefuck me and spurt in my mouth. I wanted to use my lips and tongue to take his cum.

And I needed him to cum now. I needed to get home soon, before my wife got even more suspicious. So I tightened my lips around his shaft, applied suction, and kneaded his balls, trying to finish him off, take him over the edge.

"Not yet, baby." He foiled my nefarious plot to make him shoot his load by pulling out, grabbing me by my ankles, and spinning me around on the bed. I gasped, to my surprise finding I enjoyed being flung around. "I wanna cum in your ass. You ready to be fucked now?"

I tried to roll over, thinking that's what he wanted, and perhaps to hide the hot blush I felt in my face from my arousal, but he grabbed the long slutty heels on the shoes I was still wearing and raised my legs up, over his shoulders. I wrapped my ankles around his neck, trying to assert a little control.

"I want to see the look in your eyes as I fuck you."

I nodded yes. "Quick. Please."

He gave me a You Got It look. He grabbed the long heels again, untangling my ankles and shoving my legs forward so my upper thighs pressed against my chest, all in one swift, practiced motion.

I gasped as he rubbed more lube on my hole, then on his stiff cock. I moaned as he slid his dark cockhead around my lighter skinned hole, then up and down between my cheeks, teasing me, arousing me, getting me ready for entry.

"You want it." It was more of a statement than a question, but he still waited. Looking for consent.

I nodded. A virgin would be shy about saying it out loud, I thought. Saying I wanted to give myself to him.

But I did. I wanted him inside me now, to replace the emptiness left earlier, when he'd gotten me aroused by fingerfucking me as I dressed in white lace, only to pull out.

He leaned forward, levering the heels he still held to shove my lower legs above my head, completely pinned down and helpless, the position a bit painful as my leg muscles stretched to do something they'd never done before.

I was ready for him to enter, to take me, use me.

He kissed me, much more vigorously than that first gentle kiss, no longer seducing me, because my assent was a given - wearing virginally white lacy lingerie, slutty high heels over my head, his body heavy against mine, pinned down and waiting for penetration.

Wanting to be fucked hard.

"I want to be fucked hard."

His tongue started to fuck my mouth as he roughly slid his cock inside me. The kiss felt so good, compensating for the pain as he took my manhood, shoving his slim cock bit by bit, until it was all the way inside.

"You like it, baby? You like it when daddy fucks your pussy?"

I heard my voice say, "Yes, daddy", then my head caught up with what my mouth had just said - a bit shocked, but so turned on by the submissiveness of my voice, and his hoarse, strangled panting as he slowly slid all the way inside me again.

"Wrap your legs tight around me baby. Don't let go."

His lips sealed my mouth and his tongue slid over mine, mouthfucking me before I could reply, so I wordlessly obeyed, squeezing him tight. The weight of his hard body crushed me, taking my breath away with as he started to fuck me in earnest, with each thrust plunging forward as his almost hairless chest compressed the air out of my lungs. I gasped for air each time he withdrew, then moaned hotly in his ear when he forced the air back out, my high heels criss-crossed and digging into the hard muscles of his back. The sharp tips of the heels possibly leaving scratches or even blood, but he kept fucking me like he didn't care whether he hurt me or I hurt him, needing to take me, getting ready to shoot his cum deep inside his wife's ass.

He took my mouth off mine to say, "Quick enough for you, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. Fuck me hard. I'm yours."

"You want my cum?"

"Yes. Yes."

He started ramming into me, pile driving, grunting and pounding me, hungrily staring at the submission in my eyes, watching the startled look on my face as he thrust and pounded and fucked the hell out of me, not caring if it hurt, the utter sexy selfishness of a man - my man - at the edge of cumming.

"I'm gonna cum, sweetie. I'm gonna cum in you now!"

I realized, startled, that I liked being called sweetie. Liked being treated like a woman.

"Please. Please cum in me."

A deep growl came from deep inside his chest, a primal sound. He grabbed my throat, choking me a little.

It felt amazing.

I trusted him.

I wanted - I needed - to submit. To bare my throat and place my life literally in his hands.

His cock keep hitting my prostate. I suddenly shuddered and came, splashing sticky wetness on his belly.

"I came, daddy."

"Yeah, baby?"

"You fucked the cum out of me."

His eyes widened as that confession put him over the edge. He groaned and squirmed his cock around inside, and I responded by wiggling and twerking back, trying to make it so good for him. He shot his first strong burst of cum in me, trying to get deeper even though he was already balls deep inside. He grimaced and moaned as he kept cumming, spurting over and over, a bit less each time, pumping all the cum he had into me, not holding anything back.

"Baby. Take it," he said, and I wondered from the phrasing if he was fantasizing that he was giving me a baby. I couldn't reply, my voice trapped as he clutched my throat, perhaps a bit too hard, holding me still to receive the last of his cum inside. I momentarily worried that he'd bruised my throat and I'd have to explain that to my wife, then brushed that negativity away, getting back into this lovely moment.

After, he lay on top of me, gazing into my eyes. "Do you have to go now?" he whispered.

"Take as long as you need, daddy."

"But your wi --"

I put a finger on his lips. "Take what you need."

I would need to shower, to get rid of the scent of perfume and sweat and cum. And make up a semi-convincing excuse for my lateness. Check that my throat wasn't bruised - fuck, that would be really hard to explain.

He kissed me, gently, almost like an apology for the earlier roughness.

I didn't fucking care what happened later, so long as I got to live in this moment... and this next moment...

So long as I got to lay with my man on me, with his cum in me and his lips nibbling at my neck, inhaling the perfume he'd dabbed behind my ears, his middle finger slowly, leisurely fingerfucking my ass...

"You wanna shower, baby?"

I kissed him back. "To clean up? Or to sully me further?"

***

The water was hot, pouring out of a high flow waterfall showerhead. I was still wearing the bra and crotchless panties at Kasem's insistence, though the wet fabric didn't conceal much, almost transparent from the water.

Kasem stood behind me, lathering soap everywhere on my body except for my barely stiffened cock, teasing me, twisting my nipples as his other hand lathered between my butt cheeks.

To my surprise, I felt his cock stir a bit behind me, defying his usual long refractory period. I pumped slick body lotion into my hand from a small bottle on the two foot high ledge in the shower that doubled as a seat, then reached behind me and teased his cock with my fingers, lightly touching it with my slippery hand.

His cock slowly hardened to my touch, so I grasped it in earnest and started stroking him, mostly concentrating on rubbing his cockhead.

"You want me to jack off my sexy husband?" I whispered.

"I've got a better idea." He lifted my left leg and placed my foot on the ledge, then pressed his hand against the inner thigh. "Spread your legs apart for daddy. Open up that sexy butt."

I parted my legs wider, getting ready to take his manhood, the water pounding down on my back. He put a hand between my shoulder blades and roughly shoved me forward. I meekly bent my head down and put my hands on the wall to brace myself.

I gasped as he grabbed my hips and thrust inside in one swift motion, still a bit painful despite him opening and loosening my ass earlier. He started ramming his cock inside, and reached around and grasped my cock to get me off, too.

I grunted as he slammed into me, while gently disentangling his hand from my erection. "No, I... I have to save that for... you know..."

"OK," he whispered in my ear. "I understand." He removed a hand from my hips and started twisting my nipples, much harder than necessary. Punishing my disobedience, my future not-quite-fidelity to my wife. "Is that too rough, baby?"

"No," I whimpered. "I deserve it for being a bad wife. For planning to cheat on you."

He thrust harder and panted for breath, apparently turned on by that admission. "Say it again."

"I'm sorry I need to cheat on you, daddy. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh, Jesus," he shouted. "I'm cumming. Take my hot cum, you naughty bitch."

"I'm taking it, daddy. I'm such a bad wife. Punish me with your cock."

He shot spurt after spurt of his cum inside me, then rested his heaving, hot chest and head on my back, gasping for breath after his orgasm, his legs trembling a bit from what I assumed was the post orgasmic sleepiness. The hot waterfall pounded his back. "I gotta lay down," he whispered in my ear.

But he didn't move for awhile, hugging my wet body. Like he didn't want to let go. Didn't want to let me return to my wife.

***

After he fell asleep on his bed, I finished drying off, my hair wet from the shower, but plausible, since I would have used to beach shower after swimming. I dressed quietly, then kissed him gently on the cheek. He stirred but didn't open his eyes. I quietly shut the door so I wouldn't wake him, then heading downstairs to my car to drive home.

Still horny as fuck.

***

The first words out of my wife's mouth when I walked into our house were, "What took you so long?"

I eyed her plump, curvy body with big DDD breasts and a large matching booty, a corn-fed farm girl's body, curly blonde hair and green eyes, a determined jut to her jaw. She had the demeanor of a woman used to being in charge all her adult life. Including trying to take charge of my life. Like I'd asked for that... help.

"Well?"

I was busy getting fucked in the mouth and ass by a guy while role playing being his wife.

Nah. TMI.

"Would you like me to fill out a time sheet, maybe in fifteen minute increments?" I said, while closing the distance between us.

"No need to get sarc --"

I grabbed her and spun her around. "Fuck first. Talk later." I half steered her, half pushed her toward the bedroom, unzipping her shorts and starting on the top button of her shirt, both hands in motion.

She started laughing while feigning reluctance to get shoved into the bedroom, but not very much. Slapping playfully at my roaming hands. "Look, buster..."

I bent down and grabbed her waist. She was heavy - picking her up was almost at the limit of her strength - so I went for a fireman's carry, slinging her over a shoulder and using my legs to raise her up.

She pounded lightly on my back, still laughing, as I staggered into the bedroom and then flung her forward onto the bed, face up. She dropped down, bounced once. "The fuck...??"

"Fucking it is," I agreed. I flipped her over onto her belly, grabbed her unzipped shorts at the waist along with the hem of her panties, and yanked them down and off.

"Hey hey hey... wait..."

She squealed and laughed as I dragged her toward me til her knees were near the edge of the bed, then grabbed her hips and levered her ass up into doggystyle position, on all fours.

"No, don't," she said, looking over her shoulder, undercutting the feigned reluctance by smiling and spreading her legs wider and wiggling her big booty slowly, temptingly at me. "Please."

By then I'd yanked my shorts down - I'm a notoriously fast undresser when needed - and lifted her shirt up to her shoulders. A second later I had her bra unhooked and her huge breasts swung free, swaying a bit back and forth from the violence of the speed undressing.

I grabbed the bottle of Wife Lube TM, as I jokingly referred to it, that I'd left on the dresser this morning, when I was already a bit horny and planning ahead.

"No, please, don't," she said, looking lustfully over her shoulder, arching her back and thrusting her big butt toward me.

I rubbed a generous glop of lube on her pussy and my hard dick, then leaned forward and grabbed one of her breasts with one hand, her hip with another, positioning my dick.

She gasped as I shoved my dick all the way inside her pussy, her pretty eyes widening. "Oh, fuuuuck. Please."

I pulled out and paused. "Please stop...?"

"Please fuck me, you bastard." She pushed her butt backward as far as she could in that position, getting just my cockhead to slip inside, then slowly wriggled her hips, squeezing her cunt muscles, inviting me to shove my hardness deep inside her hot wet tunnel.

I pressed her big buns together so they enveloped most of the shaft, and then rocked slowly, doing the doggystyle version of titfucking.

12