What My Wife Doesn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get inside me, dammit."

I jammed myself in, the shaft sinking all the way in, then reached forward with both hands and squeezed her big breasts. I pinched and twisted the nipples surrounded by huge pink areolas, just like Kasem had done earlier. Punishing her for ordering me around.

"Ow! Ow... ow... uh, fuuuck. OK. Yeah. Yeeaah," she said, reluctantly approving of this novel technique I'd never tried before.

I fucked her like a maniac, so horny, remembering what it had been like being the one getting fucked, reveling in how different she was from Kasem, both physically and in who was the dominant one. In bed, anyway. Outside the bedroom she was perpetually the boss, never letting go of control. Annoyingly so. Marriage wreckingly so.

She fucked back, vigorously, head down and thrusting her huge booty into my hips as I plunged forward, the soft plumpness of her ass padding the violence of me slamming into her.

I suddenly stopped and pulled out.

"Goddamit," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck the hell out of me."

"OK." I squirted lube into her butt crack and lined my cockhead against her arsehole, rubbing and circling her brown pucker, teasing.

"Wrong hole," she said. "Lower."

I kept massaging her arsehole until a reluctant groan escaped her lips.

"Feel good?"

"Uhhh... yeah. Keep doing that. But wash your dick off before you put it back in my pussy."

She wasn't looking at me, so I rolled my eyes.

Fuck. Still ordering me around.

I grabbed both her hips and pressed my cockhead hard against her arsehole, my cock bending a bit painfully from the resistance.

"No! What the fuck? Stop it!"

I pulled away from her.

She swayed her hips and looked over her shoulder again. "That's better. Wash off, then back in my pussy, baby."

I started pulling on my shorts, narrowing my eyes, compressing my lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving."

I knew her insecurities well enough to guess at what she was thinking - leaving as in going to another room, or as in getting in my car and never coming back?

"Umm... you mean leaving as in..."

Yup. Insecure as always.

"You always have to be in control. Always the boss. Even in the bedroom." I finished buckling my belt and bent to pick up my shirt.

"Please don't. Please don't go."

I started at her, breathing hard, so very pissed off at her bossiness.

"Then fucking do what I say here. Submit. For once." I slapped her butt, a bit harder than what would be considered playful.

She yelped in pain. But stayed in doggystyle position. Waiting.

I spanked her other butt cheek. Something in her eyes changed. They softened. She whispered something in such a tiny voice that I couldn't hear her.

"I can't hear it."

"Again."

I stared at her, not sure I'd heard right.

"Please spank me again."

I slapped one big booty cheek, then the other.

"Do you want to spank me harder?" she said in a tiny voice. "You can. If you want."

I spanked both butt cheeks much harder. They started to redden.

She looked over her shoulder at me with tears starting to well up. From pain, or perhaps something else. "You're in control. Do whatever you want."

I speed undressed. Reapplied lube to my dick. Rubbed my cockhead against her arsehole, raising my eyebrows, wordlessly asking the question.

"Go ahead. Fuck me."

"Where?"

"Fuck me in the ass."

I waited.

"Please. I want you to. I want to please you."

I kept staring at her, wondering. I slid my hand up at the base of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair. Waited.

She reached behind her, took my rock hard shaft in her hand, so hard because of her submissiveness, guided it to her hole. Pushed back.

I pulled her hair. I slapped a cheek, this time on her face, not hard enough to leave a mark.

She winced. She swayed her hips at me.

I leaned forward, pressing, trying to get inside this impossibly tight hole, my shaft bending painfully.

"Ow!" she said.

I eased off.

"Don't stop. Take it. Take what you need. Please."

I grabbed a hip, pulled on her hair harder, shoved. She rammed her butt back to meet the thrust, and my cockhead popped past her ring.

"Ow! Ow!"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't stop," she said hastily, crying. "Fuck me. All the way inside."

I pulled back on her hair, her head bending way back, baring her throat in submission, making herself vulnerable, as I slid my cock in balls deep. I spanked her ass. I pulled out and shoved it all the way in as she pushed back to meet me. I lightly spanked the other cheek on her face as she looked at me. She turned her head and looked over her other shoulder, waiting. Giving me her face. I spanked that cheek, too. She'd stopped crying and had this... look... in her eyes. Submission. Lust. Wanting it. Willing to do whatever it took to keep her husband.

And that look put me over the edge. I groaned the deep animal sound I usually make when I cum, primal as fuck, and came inside her ass. Spurt after spurt. Pulling her hair, bucking into her soft booty, taking what I needed.

Punishing her.

I collapsed on top of her, crushing her flat to the bed into prone bone position, still spurting the last dregs of cum in my body into hers. Giving her what she asked for. Begged for. Taking my wife however I wanted.

Spent, I lay on top of her, gasping, trying to get my breath back, a wave of sleepiness threatening to overwhelm me.

She twisted and wriggled under me until she was on her back. She gazed into my eyes. "Kiss me."

I kissed her softly, a bit chastely almost.

She kissed back, sluttily, lips and tongue darting and licking. Penetrating my mouth.

Inviting me.

I kissed back, tongue fucking her while she squirmed and moaned and took me inside her body again.

Quite a while later, after we'd stopped kissing for the moment, she said, "What got into you?"

My lover's cock in my ass and mouth, I thought.

I mulled it over. Saying that would end in disaster, however hilarious it might be in the moment.

"I just needed it. Needed to be in control."

"You can take anything you need. Anytime. OK?"

I nodded.

"I love you."

I won't divorce you... just yet, I thought.

Should I?

I realized the silence had stretched on waaay past the sorta awkward stage, as she waited for me to reciprocate the 'I love you' catechism.

I brazened it out, the truth told with a joking smile: "I won't divorce you... just yet."

She rolled her eyes at me, lightly hit me on the chest with a balled up fist. "Please don't joke like that."

I lay on top of her, sharing a moment. My cum in her ass.

Some of his cum still in mine.

12