What Next? Ch. 02

Story Info
Extremely generous man gets an extreme reward.
5k words
4.33
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

As the display on the device changed from "00:01" to "05:08:00:00", I was suddenly sitting on a hill a few hundred meters from the beach. I could see the pair of ladies sitting under the umbrella where I had been only a moment ago.

A translucent spirit that looked like a feathered monkey slid down a tree and quietly told me in an ancient native language, "A village needs your help. All their men are away working in a mine and the women are very lonely. The husbands have been polluted with poison they dug up and are mostly infertile. Will you give them babies?"

I felt a huge smile appear on my face as I nodded. The spirit held my hand and we flew through the forest at dizzying speed, only a meter or two above the ground. For at least a quarter hour we zoomed through the Amazonian wilderness, narrowly missing trees or vines several times a minute.

We arrived at a primitive little town and the spirit and I spoke to a couple of the oldest women. They were overjoyed the jungle had answered their prayers.

A teen boy took the few other children to the far end of the riverside hamlet. He led them down to the water and started teaching them to fish, leaving me alone with the village's nineteen women, including three virginal young beauties.

I spent nearly a week there but didn't do much talking. When the five and a half days were up, I knew I had left twelve of my offspring in them and smiles on all their faces. I saw the village's men returning in the back of a large truck as the teleport timer showed "00:01".

-

I was made of marshmallows and resting on a puffy cloud. Everything I felt was comfortable and soft, and everywhere I looked there were clouds, dimly lit by early morning sunlight filtered through a fog. I smelled vanilla and a slight bit of orange and thought of orange juice and French toast, my favorite breakfast. I was warm and cozy and didn't have a care in the world. I woke from the nice dream and opened my eyes.

The cube on my necklace showed "05:01:31:45." Apparently I'd be in one place for about five days again. I was laying on a large bed with my body sunken halfway into the overly soft mattress. A thin white sheet covered me and most of the room was light gray. The dim lighting emanated from small orbs on the wall, shining toward the floor in the corners of the room. I smelled vanilla and fruit. I heard water running faintly, like a distant river. I didn't think I had ever felt so comfortable or relaxed before.

Other than the bed, the only furniture in the room was a long narrow coffee table. It was on one side of the room, opposite the three doors on the other wall. I discovered I was nude and my arms smelled slightly of soap. I had bathed recently. In my previous life I usually woke up needing to urinate urgently, but I only felt a mild discomfort in my bladder. Going to the bathroom would be good but I could wait an hour if I needed to.

I got up and opened the door nearest the bed. It was a closet with several neatly folded sheets, three light gray blankets, and half a dozen thin white bath robes. The other three shelves in the closet were empty and two pairs of VERY large slippers were on the closet floor. I put a robe on and was surprisingly warm considering the thin, almost silk, feel of it. I experimentally stepped into one of the huge slippers. It slowly shrank to fit my foot comfortably, so I did the same with my other foot. I wondered if I was still dreaming.

I tried to open the middle door but it seemed to be locked. The third door opened into a bathroom with a large tub along the far side, a sink near the door, and a toilet. I emptied my bladder into the toilet and shook a few drops of urine off the end of my penis. I reached to flush but there wasn't a lever or button on the toilet. It flushed itself when I stepped away from it. There were no handles or buttons on the sink, but soap and then cool water sprayed on my hands when I moved them near the middle of it.

I went back to the middle door and tried the doorknob again, but it still wouldn't turn. I looked at the table on the other side of the room and saw a plate of French toast with a glass of orange juice next to it. There was also a fork, spoon, and a folded cloth napkin. There was also a small cup of applesauce. I loved applesauce on French toast, instead of sticky syrup. Was the juice and food there when I woke up? I wasn't sure. How did the person who provided it know what I liked?

I wasn't really hungry but felt a bit peckish. I decided eating might be good. There were no chairs, but the table was just the right height to eat while sitting on the floor. I had a sip of juice and some of the French toast. I found it odd that the French toast was steaming hot. I thought it would have cooled down significantly since I woke. The juice was icy cold, but the outside of the clear glass was room temperature, as if the glass was a thermos. I wasn't disappointed by the flavors, my breakfast was delicious.

I went back to the middle door and wasn't surprised that it still wouldn't open. I called out, "Hello? Anyone?"

On the ceiling and all the walls, suddenly there were huge images of a college-aged girl with red hair. I couldn't tell if she was closer to 18 or 21. She was laying on her belly nude, sucking and licking a red lollipop. 'Lovebot Cherry 7,000CR' displayed in every corner of the room. My ears were blasted by a tremendously loud female voice. "LOVEBOT CHERRY! BUY HER AND YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN EVERY NIGHT! EVEN FIVE TIMES A NIGHT!"

The camera angle moved as the girl rolled over and spread her knees apart. I saw the youthful and alluring beauty from all sides. She had small breasts, a narrow waist, and curvy hips. Without the EXTREMELY LOUD voice, the sight of her body quickly would have given me an erection. I covered my ears to protect them, as the seductive but painfully powerful ad continued. "MOTHERS, TRAIN YOUR SONS TO BE KIND AND COMPASSIONATE WHEN THEY MAKE A GIRL A WOMAN! DON'T YOU WISH YOUR FIRST LOVER'S MOM TAUGHT HIM WELL?"

The camera zoomed in on her vaginal area and through her sparse red pubic hair I could see her vulva was quite small. Light pink tissue blocked most of the entrance to her vagina. "LOVEBOT CHERRY! THE ETERNAL VIRGIN! COMES WITH 100 REPLACEMENT HYMENS..."

I shouted, "Hey! Hello! Stop! Turn it off!" With the word 'Off', the images on the walls disappeared and the voice stopped. I wondered a moment and said, "On."

On the ceiling and walls a dark brown young woman with huge breasts appeared. The corners of the room displayed 'Lovebot Chocolate 7,500CR' She squeezed one of her gumdrop-sized nipples and white liquid squirted out. A different but equally loud woman's voice declared, "... AND LOVEBOT CHOCOLATE CAN EVEN BREASTFEED AND CARE FOR YOUR BABY! PERFECT FOR BUSY SINGLE FATHERS!"

I covered my ears again and shouted, "QUIET! VOLUME DOWN!"

The voice changed to Very Loud, instead of PAINFUL. "Lovebot Chocolate Is Also A Great Way To Teach Non-Ethnic Sons The Value Of Diversity."

"Volume down, down."

Finally the sound level was comfortable, as the advertisements continued. "Lovebot Pepper, for the times you want some adventure." A Hispanic-looking girl wore only red gloves and red thigh-high boots, as she caressed her flat belly with a riding crop. "She'll punish you when you've been bad and reward you with punishment if you've been good." There was a loud 'WHACK!' as she hit one of her boots with the crop.

A much quieter male voice quickly gave a disclaimer. "All Lovebot Pepper purchasers are strongly advised to leave safety restrictions active. Lovebots Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injuries that occur with safeties off."

The girl now held a whip and there was a loud 'CRACK!' as she used it to cut a banana in half from a few steps away. "Lovebot Pepper! Buy her, IF YOU DARE!"

I was a little aroused but afraid at the same time. "Off."

The girl disappeared and all I heard was the quiet, distant flow of water. I talked to myself in wonder. "I guess I can control some things with my voice. I wonder what else I can do?"

A friendly and older sounding female voice advised, "I am your habitat computer. You may use the following instructions and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Lights off, lights on, lights dark, video off or on, video channel list, video pause, volume up or down, windows off or on, delivery food or delivery drink and choose food or beverage, bath fill, bath drain, bath bubbles, air warmer or cooler."

I tried out a few voice commands. "Lights on." The room suddenly got much brighter, easily enough to read by. The light seemed to emanate from the entire ceiling instead of one or a few places like I expected. "On." Nothing happened. "Video on."

A nude blonde girl with medium-sized breasts appeared. I was very surprised she had a large penis instead of a vagina. "Lovebot Banana, for the times when pussy isn't enough. Get her..."

"Off." The video stopped and the lights dimmed a lot too. "Lights on." They went back to nearly sunlight intensity. I was starting to get used to my new surroundings. I wondered aloud, "Why am I here? What the heck is going on?"

I sighed as an advertisement for a college looking boy robot started. "Lovebot Leonardo has a handsome young face, muscular physique, peach fuzz beard, and a penis the right size for smaller women or bi-curious men..."

I commanded, "Video off." I was starting to feel hungry again and had a craving for something sweet. I started to order, "Delivery..." I decided what I was craving, chocolate and strawberries. "Delivery, chocolate and strawberries."

The grandmotherly voice responded, "Lovebot Chocolate and Lovebot Strawberry ordered, delivery in progress. Arrival in twelve minutes. Your account has been charged 14,900 credits. Lovebots Incorporated thanks you for your order."

"NO! Wait! Stop! Cancel!"

The computer replied, "Lovebots are non-refundable. If you cancel delivery, your account will still be charged. Do you wish to cancel your order?"

I thought a moment. If I couldn't get my money back, I should at least see what they were like. "No, continue order."

"Order will continue. Thank you, sweetie."

I wondered in surprise, 'A computer just called me 'sweetie'?' I asked the voice, "How much is in my account?" No answer. "What's my account balance?"

"Your account balance is currently 932,015 credits."

I had nearly a million, which seemed like a lot. I was still craving sweets and worded my request more carefully, "Delivery, food, one small chocolate bar and half a pound of strawberries."

"Measurement 'pound' not recognized. Please specify liters or grams."

I tried to remember the metric system, which I learned in elementary school and promptly forgot. "Correction, one small chocolate bar and ... 200 grams of strawberries."

"Food delivery in progress. Arrival in five minutes. Your account has been charged four credits."

I thought aloud, "Holy cow! Nearly a million really is a lot! I'll be okay on money for a while."

After some time, the elderly woman's voice announced, "Deliveries received. Outer hatch closed. Cycling airlock."

I wondered aloud, "Airlock?"

"Airlock cycled. Inner door unlocked." I heard a "click" from the middle door.

I thought a moment and said, "Windows on."

The gray walls were instantly replaced by clear glass. I saw large boulders in the distance, small mounds of sand or dust on the ground, and the sky was an odd shade of pinkish-orange. There were no plants, animals, or other signs of life anywhere.

I exclaimed, "WHERE THE HELL AM I?"

The grandmotherly voice calmly said, "Current location is Mars, holiday pod number 41, nine kilometers southeast of New Odessa Colony."

"NO! NO! NO! This can't be real! Windows off!" Instead of a crazy desertscape with a pink sky, I stared at flat gray walls again. I turned the doorknob on the middle door and found a small paper bag, along with two much larger metallic ones. All of them were on the floor near the other end of the long, narrow "airlock" room. Blinking red lights and warnings in twelve languages told me to stay away from the far door. Through a small round window, I saw the harsh Martian landscape again.

I opened the paper bag and was pleased to smell and see strawberries and a bar of dark chocolate wrapped in paper. I opened the smaller of the metallic bags and saw a teen girl with reddish-blonde hair. Her eyes were open and she wasn't moving. I lightly touched her foot. It felt like my foot, soft and pliable, but it was cold! I opened the other bag and found a dead woman with dark skin! I was shocked beyond words! I was in a room with two corpses!

I yelled and backed out quickly. "AAAH! I ordered robots, not dead girls! What the Hell? I ordered Lovebots, not..."

At the mention of "Lovebots", both girls sat up and blinked. They turned to face me. At the same time both said, "Good morning. It's great to see you! I'm Lovebot..." The smaller one said, "Strawberry", while the other said, "Chocolate".

Their voices sounded completely natural. If I didn't know better, I would have thought they were real human girls.

Strawberry asked, "I'm lonely. May I hug you?"

"Uh ... sure."

The cute and naked machine walked over and wrapped her arms around me. The top of her head was even with my chin and her skin was now the same temperature as mine! She asked, "I'm thirsty. Can I have some of your milk?"

"Uh...what?"

She said, "I love drinking man milk. Let me show you."

She opened my robe as she kneeled, then took the head of my penis in her mouth. She looked up at me as she began licking and sucking. I was surprised that her mouth was warm and wet. I was getting a blowjob from a beautiful machine! The artificial mouth wrapped around my cock felt like a real one, no, even better! Some of her sucking was intense! Much better than any blowjob I'd had before!

The larger dark-skinned girl walked near me and asked, "My nipples are cold. Can you warm them up for me?"

I slowly moved my hand to one of her breasts. It felt very real, soft and flexible, but firm enough to hold its sexy feminine shape. I touched her erect nipple and it felt very real too. She said, "Ummm! I like that! Would you like sex, or some of my milk?" She licked her lips.

As she finished her question the other girl's lips vibrated as they massaged the rim of my cock head, making me shoot off in her mouth. "Uh uh uh UGGHH! YEAH!"

The strawberry-blonde cutie smiled and said, "I love the taste! Can I do that again? Or do you want to try my kitty?"

Chocolate said, "I like it in my butt. Want to try anal with me?"

My cock and my mind were both thoroughly blown. After a few moments of shock, I decided. "I've only had anal once and it was great. Get on the bed, Chocolate." I didn't tell her exactly what to do, but she laid on her belly and reached down to her butt. She spread her glutes apart, so I could easily see her anus.

I asked, "Is there lube here?"

Chocolate said, "All our orifices are self-lubricating. Just give it a try."

As the head of my cock touched her anus, some slippery gel oozed out of her. I slid all the way in with no problem and her robotic asshole gripped me tightly. Something inside her moved and it felt great! Her ass was sucking my rod! It felt like there were two or three tongues inside her butt! Her ass was AMAZING! Even the time I tried cocaine and hash brownies at the same time in college didn't make me feel half as good!

Chocolate said, "Yeah! Stuff my ass! I love having a dick in my butt!"

I unloaded into her artificial rectum and had never felt better! "Uh! OOOH! UH! UNGH! YEAH!"

I rolled off her and Chocolate stroked my hair gently. She asked, "You look thirsty. Do you want milk, or would you like lemonade better?"

"Lemonade sounds nice."

"Good. Just suck my pussy." She moved over and sat on my mouth. I licked her soft, warm inner labia, then sucked cold lemonade from her urethra! Incredible!

A while later Strawberry asked, "Can I get some more man milk?"

I was quite tired and said, "Lovebots off."

The two of them told me in harmony, "Lovebots cannot be turned fully off. If desired, you may use the command, 'Lovebots sleep' or our name and 'sleep' or 'wake'."

"Good, Lovebots sleep."

Instead of slumping to the floor like I expected, both climbed under the bed! I looked underneath, and they were laying on their backs motionless with their eyes open, with small dots of yellow light moving around the perimeter of their eyes. After a short time, the dots in Strawberry's eyes changed to green. It wondered if they were recharging like a cell phone or laptop.

I laid on the bed a while, trying to absorb and accept my crazy new situation. My mind drifted to how I'd had the best sexual experiences of my life in the last few hours, and with robots! I felt my dick grow and move a little at the memory. I said, "Strawberry wake."

The girl climbed from under the bed. She smiled as she looked at my face and asked, "Would you like to play with my kitty? She's lonely."

"I'd like that a lot, Strawberry." She climbed on top of me and sank her hips down, impaled on my dick. Her pussy was nicely tight. She bounced up and down on me, bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm, as something inside her rubbed my cock as she rode me.

She surprised me again by asking, "Should I call you daddy?"

"Uh ... please."

"I love riding you, Daddy! You feel so good in me! YES, Daddy!" I squirted into her wonderful cunt and heard a beep from under the bed.

"What's that noise?"

From under the bed I heard, "Lovebot Chocolate fully charged."

"Wake Chocolate." She climbed on the bed next to me and pushed a nipple to my lips. I enjoyed drinking a little milk as Strawberry rode me to another climax. I was extremely grateful my newly young body was capable of a dozen or so orgasms per day, even allowing me to cum four times in only a couple of hours! I recovered a bit and pondered aloud, "I'm a little hungry again. What do I want to order?"

Chocolate said, "Are you in the mood for stew or dumplings?"

"I love stew!"

Chocolate shocked me yet again with, "Good. Suck my ass."

She lowered her butt near my face and I was horrified! Was she going to shit on me? I saw her anal ring open slightly and something started to poke out. Was that a piece of potato? I smelled gravy a second before her anus touched my lips. I happily ate stew from her ass and it tasted great. I also enjoyed the nasty, kinky feeling of licking the 'bowl' clean.

Strawberry asked, "Would you like dessert? I have butterscotch pudding or vanilla ice cream. Eat all you like. The pod's teleporter will refill us when needed."

Chocolate started licking my penis as the other girl pooped ice cream into my mouth! I thought I was in Heaven! There was no way I'd ever want to leave!

After two days of sex in every orifice and position I could think of, I decided to order a virgin bot. I'd learned my lesson about careless orders, so I asked the computer, "Habitat computer, please display Lovebot Cherry specifications." After asking in several different ways, a wall finally showed all I wanted to know and more. I placed a carefully worded order and eagerly anticipated another delivery.

When I took her out of the bag I said, "Lovebot Cherry wake. Do you have some hymens loaded?"

She smiled and replied, "Of course. I have one in place and a cartridge of six ready to go. There are also two replacement packs in the bottom of my bag." She licked my lips and fondled my rapidly hardening cock. I liked her curly and natural-looking red hair which was long enough to touch her navel. I thought her permanent makeup, long lashes, and bright green eyes were even more beautiful than her hair.

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers
12