What Next? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Climb on the bed. I want to pop your cherry a lot. When I pull all the way out, load another hymen, okay?"

"Sure! I love when somebody makes me a woman over and over!" I knew it was only programming but was quite excited to hear it. I laid atop her missionary-style and rocked my hips, rubbing my dick on her small and narrow outer labia. She moaned and requested, "Mmmmm! Put it in me! Please?"

I thrust into her very slowly, feeling the warm wetness of her automatic lubrication as the head of my cock entered her. As I tried to push in farther, her artificial hymen resisted my penetration. I moved my hips back a little and thrust into her strongly, feeling a wonderful pressure a moment as the hymen ripped and gave way. It squeezed one spot on my shaft tightly, almost like anal sex. I loved the wonderful sensations as it pressed on me. I thrust in and out a few dozen times and felt I was nearing orgasm. I pulled all the way out and heard a quiet 'squish' as a new hymen took the place of the one I'd torn.

I was more than happy to deflower her again, penetrating another fleshy barrier and enjoying the slippery tightness of it on the sides of my rod. I removed myself and heard another 'squish', then struggled to control my arousal and slide in slowly again. I greatly enjoyed feeling the tip of my penis pushing against it. I gradually increased the force I was using, but it still didn't give way. The pressure was building, driving me closer and closer to cumming. When my rod finally burst through it, I was ecstatic! The feeling was indescribably great! I thrust rapidly, feeling better and better with each stroke. I quickly pulled out. Her hymen was replaced yet again, only a second before I reentered her forcefully. I felt the new membrane tear easily as I started jackhammering away at top speed. I shot off into her pliable plastic pussy and rolled onto my back panting.

As I struggled for air, Chocolate licked me clean. I declared, "That was GREAT! Excellent!"

Cherry said, "I'm glad you like me. I'm trying different hymen strengths to see which you like best. I came with a 50-pack of the usual number fives, plus a variety pack. The first one was a six, the second was a four, then an eight, and the last was a two. Which did you like best?"

"They were all great! Having different resistance levels was WONDERFUL!"

She smiled and kissed my lips. "I'm glad. I'll reload from the variety pack, then."

I suggested, "I think the best might be weaker ones to start with, then the strongest at the end."

"Sure, I'll try that next time."

I was curious and asked, "What food or beverages do you have in you?"

"My right breast is filled with cola, there's lemon-lime in my left one, and you can drink fruit punch from my urethra." She explained, "Some men like seeing red down there after taking my virginity. My food offerings are pasta Alfredo, spaghetti bolognaise, raspberry cobbler, and cherry cheesecake."

I ordered, "Lay on your back and hold your knees to your chest. I'm in the mood for fruit punch and alfredo."

By the time I left, I had popped Cherry's cherry so many times the variety 50-pack was nearly gone. The robots' personalities might leave something to be desired, but their bodies made me happier than I'd ever been before.

-

I fell in a pile of leaves at the side of a dirt road. The display showed, "01:09:28:30 You are in Mauritanius or Morocco, under the rule of Roman Emperor Trajan in 106 AD. Here you are a merchant, Paulus Doro, also called 'Halidus' or 'Salty'. You trade salt from Tingus on the Atlantic for silver and furs inland. You were hit on the head and just woke up."

I was quite surprised the thumbnail sized display could show so much information, until I realized it was projecting the words directly into my brain. I was less surprised that I had a headache and felt a painful bump behind my left ear. I knew I had a horse and cart but they were gone, along with the money pouch and dagger that should have been on my belt.

I walked north along the dirt road, back toward the city and safety. After a long time, I heard something behind me. The tread of their feet, the jingle of their metal armor and weapons, and their marching song carried a long distance. I saw the Contuberni of 16 soldiers and the Decant in charge approaching, along with five servants and a pair of donkeys carrying much of their equipment.

I waved to them. When they got closer I said to the Decant, "Civius Romanus! Adiuvai me! Et in repina dierus!" - 'I'm a Roman Citizen! Help me! I was robbed!' In my former life I didn't even know Italian, let alone the West African dialect of ancient Latin.

In the same language he told me, "March with us to the city. The feast of Vinalia is tomorrow and our Legatus is making a big sacrifice to the temple of Venus." All the soldiers smiled, knowing that meant the priestesses and devotees of Venus would be quite appreciative and sexually available.

After a meal with the soldiers, I walked to the public latrine. As I finished my toilet business, I overheard female voices from the other side of the wall. "Our husbands will be drinking and whoring all day and night! Half will even BRING A SLUT HOME with them!"

"They're the men. They control everything. What can we do?" I knew her statement was painfully true. In the Empire men owned their wives and children, and some treated them no better than dogs or cattle.

Another woman said, "At least we can get drunk and have some fun, too. I'm having an orgy at my home, where Wheat Road meets the Imperial Way. You can invite your friends."

In the morning I walked to her large three-story domus. It was quite an impressive home, even for a wealthy banking family. I received a very warm welcome from the elderly banker's 30-year-old wife Merscillia and her friends. It was only a few hours after sunrise but most of the women were already tipsy, sitting in or near the 'impluvium' or pool in the central courtyard with three male slaves.

An older lady popped a grape in my mouth and kissed me. Another handed me a cup of wine. Merscillia kissed me as she reached into my robe and fondled my penis, then dropped her robe to the tile floor. Another woman offered me a piece of bread with sliced olives, diced tomatoes, and melted cheese. I also noticed a bit of garlic and pepper, and decided the primitive pizza was quite tasty. I happily leaned our hostess over a bench and slowly screwed her from behind, while her friends fed us. She waded into the pool after our mutual climax, leaving me to the tender mercies of three other lusty ladies.

It was another wondrous day where I did little talking and as much fucking as possible. Around noon a lady arrived with four muscular male slaves and a little later another woman brought two more. The other nine men and I did all we could to sexually satisfy three dozen wealthy but deprived wives. After more screwing and wine than I thought possible, I passed out on a carpet amid a mass of other fucked-out bodies.

I woke around noon the next day hearing a commotion near the entrance. When he got home, the banker had knocked over a large terra cotta pot in his hungover state. He tripped and fell onto several sharp fragments, leaving him with a few small cuts. A pretty girl around 20 held his hand and nervously helped him up.

Merscillia ran toward the young woman and jealously shouted several insults. Her husband resolved the situation by vomiting on the young beauty's feet. She ran off as I laughed and glanced at the cube on my necklace. I wondered where I'd go next as the timer changed from 00:03 to 00:02.

-

12