What Oliver did Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy got up out of her bed. She put her laptop on her desk and plugged the speakers in. She started playing some music. She didn't want to worry about anyone hearing her, she needed to be relaxed for this. Ever since Oliver had done the things he'd done to her Katy had been thinking about trying something. She couldn't get her mind off it. Now felt like the right time to try it.

Katy took her vibrator and a tube of lubricant out of the bottom draw of her bedside table. She placed them next to her pillow. She searched around her room for her hairbrushes. She selected the one with the flat head and the rounded plastic handle, and for the first time, the one with the smooth, tapered, wooden handle. She put them next to her vibrator. Katy got back into her bed.

Katy remembered how she'd shivered when she'd felt Oliver's fingertips touch her naked bottom. He'd stroked and groped her and she'd felt his breath on her skin and she'd realised how close his face was. She'd loved him looking at her, she'd loved how excited he clearly was at the sight of her body. Then Oliver had placed his hands on her cheeks and he'd spread them. Katy had gasped. Oliver had already placed her in such a revealing position, but then he'd opened and exposed her even further, without any hesitation. He'd have seen everything, her cunt, even her arsehole. He'd held her open for long seconds. He'd not said anything, he'd just looked. The only sounds were his heavy breathing and the muffled noises of the party coming through the bedroom floor below.

Katy had revelled in it, being exposed and examined like that. She'd raised her hips higher and she'd arched her back for Oliver. He'd taken hold of her hips and he'd slid his hands under and he'd lifted her. Katy had helped him. She'd raised her bum and tucked her knees under her body so that her face and chest were still on the bed, but her bottom was up in the air. Oliver had tapped her inner thighs to show her what he'd wanted and Katy had opened her legs for him. She'd been exposed before, but now everything was totally on show. She'd felt like she was offering herself to him, that she was his, to do with as he wished. She'd expected Oliver to take hold of her hips and slide his cock into her. She'd wanted that desperately. She'd been aching for him. She'd held her breath as she waited for it. But that wasn't what Oliver had planned.

Katy rolled over in her bed onto her front. She raised her bottom and arched her back as she'd done for Oliver. Then she reached back and took hold of her knickers and she pushed them down over her bottom. She imagined Oliver was standing over her now, watching. She raised her hips and squirmed and worked her knickers down until she could kick them off. She pulled her knees under her body and raised her bottom up. She spread her legs again for him.

She'd felt Oliver move close behind her. She'd felt his naked skin against hers. She'd wanted him inside her so badly. But Oliver had reached down instead and he'd taken hold of one of her wrists. He'd lifted her arm gently. Katy hadn't understood, but she'd let him, she hadn't tried to resist when he'd bent her arm behind her back. He'd held it in place with one hand, then he'd reached down and taken hold of her other wrist. He'd bent it behind her back too until both her wrists were touching. She'd understood then. She'd felt the first flutters of panic, but she hadn't stopped Oliver, she'd wanted to see what would happen next. She'd felt something soft and velvety and warm touch her hands and Katy had realised he was wrapping her own knickers around her wrists. The panic had kicked up a gear, but still she'd let him. He'd let go of her wrists and she'd given them an experimental tug and she'd found she was bound tight. The knickers hadn't hurt her, but there was no way she'd have been able to get out of them. She'd started breathing fast.

Katy wished Oliver was with her now. She wanted him to know she was doing this for him. She wanted to show him what he'd done to her, how she'd changed so much already. Katy arched her back further and spread her legs wider.

Katy had started to feel scared when she'd realised she was trapped. She'd been naked, bent over and exposed, and with a boy she'd only just met. She'd tried to focus on her breathing to stop the panic overwhelming her, but she'd not been able to. It had felt like the moment when you're on a plane and you hit turbulence and the aircraft jerks and suddenly you remember you're thousands of meters above the earth in a heavy metal tube and you feel a jolt of pure, primordial fear. Except the fear hadn't subsided. It had ratcheted up with every panicked breath Katy had taken until Oliver had put his hand on the flat of her back and spoken to her. "Tell me if you want to stop." The sound of his voice had calmed her.

Katy had shaken her head. "No. Don't stop." Her voice had sounded so small. The panic was still there, but she'd got in under her control. That's when she'd felt the adrenaline beginning to buzz through her veins. She'd jumped though when she'd felt the touch of Oliver's fingers. It had felt as if the fear had made her body more alive and more sensitive.

Katy reached for the vibrator next to her pillow. She twisted the base of it and it came to life in her hands. She reached under herself and between her bent legs and pressed the buzzing plastic against her pussy. She stroked it back and forth across her outer lips as she grew accustomed to the feel of it, then she pressed it between them and held it against her clit.

Oliver had put his hands on her arse and he'd spread her open again. Katy had felt the thrill once more of being inspected, of him looking at her most private of places. She'd never thought of her arsehole as a sexual thing before, but she knew Oliver could see it, and the thought of it had turned her on. No one had ever looked at it before like that, it was supposed to be a hidden and a secret thing. It had made her feel naughty, like she was letting him do something forbidden. Oliver had slid a hand down between her cheeks and he'd touched her cunt and she'd groaned. He'd spread her pussy open. He'd wet his fingers with her juices and then he'd run them all over her pussy. His touch had been gentle and it made her tingle all over. He'd stroked a thumb down to her clit and he'd started gently rolling the tip of it back and forth over her and Katy had closed her eyes and she'd started pushing herself back against his hand.

Katy pressed her vibrator harder against herself now. She started rocking her hips. She started rubbing her cunt against her vibrator.

The panic had evaporated as Oliver had touched her. It had become pleasure and need and Katy had been so turned on she'd felt her climax beginning already. And then it had happened. She'd been moaning and her hips had begun to shake and then Oliver had taken his hand away and he'd smacked her arse with it. She'd jumped in shock. It had stung and it had made such a loud noise. It had taken Katy a few seconds to understand what had happened. But before she'd been able to react Oliver had spanked her again, but on the other cheek that time. He'd done it harder and she'd gasped at how much it had hurt. Those two smacks hadn't been the half-hearted slaps a boy occasionally gives you when you're fucking, Oliver had done it with intent. He'd smacked her again and again and Katy had winced and gasped and yelped. Fuck it had hurt. Katy's flesh had started to throb and each slap had been more painful than the previous one. But Oliver hadn't stopped. No matter what noises she'd made he'd kept spanking her, hard.

Katy held the vibrator against her pussy with one hand and she reached for the plastic hairbrush next to her pillow with the other. She took it and bent her arm over her back. She made sure the flat plastic head was pointed down towards her bottom. She took a deep breath, and then she brought the back of the hairbrush down hard against one of her buttocks. It made a loud slapping noise. Pain blossomed across her arse cheek. Katy did it again, harder this time. It was an awkward position but the brush was harder than Oliver's hand and it was enough.

Oliver had kept spanking her. He'd done it harder and faster. He'd showered her bottom with slaps, never landing them in the same place twice, as if he'd wanted to keep her guessing. Katy had tried not to cry out. She'd tried to bite her lip. But it had gotten so painful she'd not been able to stop herself yelping each time his palm struck her. Soon she was in agony. She thought about asking him to stop, but then something had happened. As the throbbing pain radiated through her bottom it made the warm feeling spread from her cunt. It was as though the spanking was opening her nerves up and making both the pleasure and the pain more intense. It had been so confusing, Katy had started to cry, but she'd started gasping and moaning too. Pain had turned into pleasure, and then pain again, and then pleasure, over and over.

Katy smacked herself harder with each slap of the hairbrush. She started peppering her arse with smacks as Oliver had done. It hurt and her natural reaction was to stop, but she didn't, she knew if paused for even a few seconds she wouldn't be able to start again. Her flesh got hot and started to ache. Throbbing pain spread through her behind, but the same delicious warm pleasure began to course through her too.

Oliver had spanked her without mercy until Katy was panting and crying and squealing. She'd had to bury her face in the bed clothes to try and smother the noise she'd been making, They hadn't locked the door and she'd been terrified people downstairs would hear and come looking and she'd be found, like that, bent and spread, her hands tied behind her back with her own underwear, her bottom red and jiggling, her face a mess of lust and tears. Oliver hadn't stopped and it had been agony, but she'd never felt anything like it. She'd never imagined pain could feel so good. Then Oliver had touched her cunt.

Katy cried out each time she slapped her bottom with the hairbrush, her flesh was still tender from Oliver's spanking and it brought tears to her eyes again. She couldn't stop now though. It was having the same effect. She felt the pain becoming adrenaline, her whole body starting to buzz. Katy had heard people call pain a drug and she'd never understood what it meant, but now she thought she was getting it.

Oliver had started stroking Katy's pussy as he spanked her and it had sent waves of pleasure pulsing through her lower body. He'd pushed a finger into her. Then a second. He'd started fucking her with them and Katy had started pushing back to meet each of his thrusts with one of her own. She hadn't cared how depraved she'd looked, she wouldn't have been able to stop anyway, even if she'd wanted to.

Katy started spanking herself harder, but more slowly, she did it with less frenzy, with more focus. She did it with slow, hard smacks. She pressed her vibrator against her cunt each time the hairbrush landed and the two sensations become one. She started to moan between her yelps.

The pain and the pleasure had reached a point where it was almost unbearable. It had taken her beyond the point where she'd usually have climaxed. It had kept rising and rising and her head had started to spin and her mouth had hung open and she'd drooled onto the bed. Then Oliver had pulled his fingers out of her cunt and he'd found her clit. He'd started rubbing the pad of his thumb in small, fast circles around and over the tip of it and all the sensations that had been building exploded within her. Katy had never come so hard. Not even close. Her whole body had shook and her vision had blurred. It had been overwhelming. She'd made so much noise it was a miracle no one at the party had called the police. Oliver had kept circling her clit and spanking her as she'd come and it had kept her on that orgasmic peak until she'd not been able to take any more and she had to wriggle away from Oliver's hands. Katy had collapsed onto the bed, she'd laughed in delight and because she was so overcome with it all. Before she'd got her breath back Oliver had taken hold of her hips and he'd lifted her. She'd felt his cock nuzzle against the opening of her cunt.

As Katy pressed herself against her vibrator and smacked her bottom it happened again. She went past the point where she usually came. As long as she kept spanking herself the pleasure kept rising. She kept it up it until it reached a point of almost overpowering intensity. She was a mess of tears and smeared makeup, but she kept on spanking herself until she couldn't take it anymore. She dropped the hairbrush and pressed the vibrator hard against her clit and she came. She shuddered and yelled and she was coming like she'd come for him.

Katy had felt disorientated and helpless but still she'd been desperate for Oliver to fuck her. He'd held her up and he'd pushed himself into her with one long thrust. She'd gasped as her cunt had stretched and filled and he'd felt huge inside her. He'd fucked her hard. He'd felt urgent, as if he couldn't hold himself back. She'd tried to move for him, she'd tried to press herself back to get him as deep inside her as she could, but she'd still been dazed and weak from her mind-shattering climax and she'd just hung in his arms and taken it.

As Katy's orgasm receded she let the vibrator fall away from her pussy. Without stopping to recover, she reached for the tube of lube and squeezed a dollop onto her hand. She rubbed the cool, silky fluid all over the smooth plastic handle of the hairbrush she'd just spanked herself with. It wasn't as long or as thick as Oliver's cock, but it would do. She reached behind herself and slid the handle of the hairbrush into her cunt.

Oliver had started squeezing her buttocks again as he fucked her. He'd dug his fingers into her tender flesh and it had been torture but the kind that Katy hadn't realised she'd loved until that evening. Katy had looked back over her shoulder at Oliver and she'd said things she'd normally have never said. She told him how good it felt. She said she was his. She told him he could do whatever he wanted to her. She'd begged him to fuck her harder. He'd grinned at her like he was the Devil. Then he'd spread her arse cheeks again and he'd done the thing to her, the thing that no one had even done to Katy before, the thing she hadn't been able to stop thinking about.

Katy held the hairbrush inside herself. She slid it out slowly, then she pushed it back in again deeper, until the handle was in all the way. She started fucking herself with it. She did it hard and fast, like Oliver had. As she did so she reached for the lube again with her free hand. She flicked the cap off. She took the tube into her mouth and squeezed it between her teeth and a dollop of the clear liquid dropped onto her open hand. She used her thumb to rub the lube over her fingers, then she reached back and spread the lube between her arse cheeks.

Katy had heard Oliver make a spitting sound, then she'd felt him touch her arsehole. If any other boy had tried to touch Katy there she'd have spun around and slapped his face. But she'd let Oliver. It had made her feel naughty again. She'd arched her back for him even further. She'd felt him press a fingertip against her sphincter. It had felt so strange. He'd started massaging her arsehole with small, firm, pressing movements and she'd felt a sensation she'd never felt before, it tickled, she'd never known she could be so sensitive there. Then Oliver had started pressing his finger into her. She'd expected there to be pain, but his finger must have been wet and it slid into her easily. She'd known it was only one finger, and that he hadn't pushed it in very far, but she'd felt stretched and full nonetheless. It had felt odd, but good. It had made the glorious aching feeling in her cunt spread through her lower body.

Katy rubbed the lube over her arsehole, then she pressed a fingertip against herself. She circled her finger like Oliver had. It was difficult to fuck herself with the hairbrush and to circle her finger at the same time, and she felt ready anyway, so she began to slide the finger into her arsehole.

Oliver had pushed his finger into her all the way as he'd fucked Katy. He'd held it still inside her, letting her get used to it, then he'd begun to corkscrew it in and out of her bottom in time with his thrusts. Katy had known she shouldn't be letting someone do this to her, not someone she'd met less than an hour ago. And she'd imagined how she must have looked to him, with her bottom burning red and with everything exposed, with his fat cock in her cunt and his finger in her arse. She'd felt shame, and she'd loved it.

Katy pressed her finger deeper into her bottom. Her arse felt warm and tight and it held her finger snug. She began to circle her finger insider herself. She made small movements at first, pressing against the tight ring of muscle to loosen it. As she felt herself relaxing she made larger and larger circles. She could feel the handle of the hairbrush in her cunt through a thin membrane that separated the two places. It felt so good she couldn't image why it had taken her nineteen years to get round to trying it. But then it was taboo wasn't it? It wasn't a thing proper people did. Katy began to slide her finger and the hairbrush in and out of herself with the same rhythm.

Oliver had pressed a second finger into Katy's arse and she'd loved the feeling of being so full and of how sinful it was. She'd wanted more. She'd wanted a third finger. She'd thought about how it would feel to have his cock inside her arse. She'd almost asked Oliver to fuck her there, but she'd been too scared, even if his fingers had felt so good.

Katy pushed a second finger into her bottom. She felt her anus stretching and there was that wonderful feeling of fullness again. She pushed a third finger into her arse. She held them there as she grew used to the feeling, then she began moving her fingers in time with the hairbrush again.

Oliver had started groaning as he fucked Katy. He'd moved faster and his noises had got more urgent and she'd known he was close. Katy had reached under herself and had started stroking a finger over her clit. She'd focussed on Oliver and she tried to judge how close he was. She'd wanted to come again with him.

When Katy felt she was ready, she slid her fingers carefully out of her arse. She reached for the second hairbrush she'd selected, the one with the thin, tapered wooden handle. She put the tube of lube back in her mouth and squeezed the thick liquid out onto the handle of that second hairbrush. She rubbed the lube all over it with her fingers. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. She did it quickly before she chickened out. She reached back behind herself. She placed the tip of the hairbrush handle against her arsehole. She held it there. Then she pressed it into her bottom.

Oliver had fucked Katy so hard it had been difficult to touch herself. He'd slammed his cock into her. He'd twisted his fingers forcefully in and out of her arse. It had felt so fantastic and sordid that Katy hadn't needed much more stimulus though. She'd reached the threshold of what her body could take. She'd held herself there. And then Oliver had stopped thrusting and he'd pushed deep into her and he'd started yelling and Katy had let herself go. Oliver had pulled his cock out of Katy's cunt and she'd felt the first spurt of his come streak across her back as she'd given into her climax. If someone had have walked in on them at that moment they'd have seen two urgent, filthy, rutting animals lost to their desires. Katy had bucked and writhed as Oliver had come over her back and her reddened bottom. They'd cried and groaned together, and then Oliver had fallen against her and they'd collapsed in a naked heap onto the bed and they'd kissed and hugged and laughed.