What Once Was Innocent Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My daddy's cum is so good. So sweet. Mmm." Makayla readjusted the camera back onto her father's cock. She tilted it, letting the camera record all of his glistening length. "Look, there's all my juices on it." She held to candle up a little closer making Garrett twitch as the heat became more apparent.

"OH LOOK ON HIS BALLS!" She zoomed in slightly at her discovery. "There's some of my cherry!" She moved the camera around imprinting the collection of pinkish fluid drying around the base of his cock.

"Here Daddy, hold this." Makayla handed him the camera. He focused it down his body, capturing his slowly rising penis in front of the beautiful girl's face.

"Now I have to clean up. Daddy taught me when I was little to 'always clean up after yourself.'" She lowered her voice, mimicking her father's.

Garrett chuckled. "You're so silly, little one."

Makayla's thin fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, pulling her face up close. The huge diamond glared as if it had it's own light source from her ring finger. She pressed her full, succulent lips against the growing shaft, kissing it loudly. Her eyes peered into the camera, his cock separating them. She tilted it to the side like it was blocking the view of her face. "Silly for my daddy." She looked up at him smirking. Slowly her tongue licked up the underside of it until she flicked the small hole in the center of the tip. "Mmm. More yummy daddy cum," she said as her pointed tongue pulled the gooey strand out from deep inside.

Garrett tightened the lens in on his lovely daughter's mouth as it magically made his aching member completely disappear. "My God, look what I've made of this girl," he thought. "I love you Makalya," he whispered.

Makayla's lips smacked loudly together as she collapsed the suction from his penis. She smiled as pretty as always and quickly said, "I love you too, Daddy," returning immediately back to her chore.

__________________________________________

The two lovebirds snuggled under one of the blankets on a small, grassy knoll just outside of the cabin. A melting candle sat just in the doorway of the cabin. It was the only light on the entire mountain. But the fiery embers growing red-hot inside Garrett and his daughter seemed to illuminate the very ground they sat upon.

Makayla pressed her naked back into her father's chest. "Daddy, do you think what we're doing will ever come between us?"

Garrett swallowed hard. Her question was the very same question that had haunted him ever since they had separated themselves from the usual behavior that father and daughter should abide by. It was fitting that this discussion was occurring almost one year to the day. "Angel. I just want to tell you right now that I hope and pray that NOTHING will ever come between us. I still chastise myself for not being a responsible parent and knowing what's right and wrong. This is definitely something that everyone will look down upon. But I do know that I love you. I love you more then anything. If anything comes between us, it will be because of you." Garrett held his breath. "But I hope things don't get complicated. You know there may be an uncomfortableness between us?" Garrett hugged his daughter tighter.

"Daddy? i love you too. You know that we can't be the only father and daughter to have ever had sex with each other? Nothing will ever come between us, Daddy. I love you too much." Makayla thought quietly as she scanned the city lights in the horizon. "What if you and I were meant to be lovers and it was just a cruel joke that you just happen to be my father?"

"That would be a very cruel joke, wouldn't it?" Garrett still loomed in the question. "But one day you'll most definitely want to get married and have children of your own. We'll have to come to the realization that this is only temporary and just remember this time in our lives secretly. Between us both."

"Yeah." Makayla flipped the diamond solitaire back and forth against the two opposing knuckles on her tiny hand. "I do want to be married. I do want kids. Would it be so wrong if I sneak in a little of my Daddy's love every now and then?"

Garrett brushed her sweet hair from her neck and lightly kissed as he whispered. "Wrong? Yes. But how much more wrong could this be?"

"Well if this is wrong, Daddy..." Makayla felt the shiver creep slowly up her spine.

"Baby, you know this could never happen after you are married." Garrett slowly traced the perfect curve of each of the bottoms of her breasts with his fingertips.

"Imagine how fun that would be though Daddy. I'll come home crying to you after he and I have a fight and you reaffirm that I'm a woman like only you know how to..." Makayla pressed her firm, little ass into his crotch. "...Slowly fucking me to sleep in your arms." She thought a little more. "Mmm, And you taking us on vacation and you and I need to go get groceries or need some father and daughter time. And we sneak off just out of view and have a little fun with each other."

Garrett's cock renewed itself as it quickly began pressing between his daughter's succulent buttocks. "I don't know if I could share you, Sweetie. I might be too jealous."

Makayla twisted her upper body against her father; looking at him passionately. "And I don't know if I can share you with Larissa or any other woman, for that matter." But let's not think about that right now, Daddy. You don't have to share me tonight. I'm all yours." Makayla pressed her fingers into her father's chest, lowering him to the softened ground. Slowly she stood above him, stepping across his body, slowly lowering to meet him.

Garrett immediately groaned as he roamed his eyes over his completely naked daughter's form. The moon light glowed dull blue as it cascaded over her still-innocent facial features. Her lips shimmered in the intoxicating night's light. Her breasts, those marvelously big, perfect breasts, almost completely shadowed her stomach. The upper hemispheres glowing in the eerily cold light took on the look of two twin planets orbiting this heavenly body as they gently swayed from her gyrations. Tenderly, she steadied his yearning cock between her fingers. Her inner thighs stretched widely apart and she guided the tip between her juicy folds.

She lowered her hips just enough to let his erection rest securely inside her, then folded her body onto his, slowly letting her silky-smooth nipples melt into his skin. "What time is it Daddy?" She lightly pressed her breasts into his chest as she kissed him lightly.

"I would guess it's around midnight." Garrett paused after another kiss. "I don't have my wa... Oh my God!"

Garrett could see the moonlight kissing his daughter's firm, round buttocks as they lowered closer to him. He violently sucked in the sticky summer air as he felt his cock parting his daughter's tight, hot opening. With a straining squeal echoing from her tightened lips, Makayla shoved her body down onto her father's manhood with one fluid, somewhat painful lunge. Slowly she smooshed her dripping lips around in circles against Garrett's hairless base.

"I want to remember that the very second I turned nineteen, I was making love to my daddy." Makayla sank her tongue into her father's mouth, light whimpers filling it as she slowly worked the hardened mass inside her body. She rose with a staccato whine as she took her father further into her. She moaned as if she were singing when her large breasts connected with her father's tensing grasp. The moon silently encased their nakedness in it's haunting glow as they slowly unleashed their sexual lust high on the mountain's rolling hillside.

A shadow darkened the candle's single flame as it exited the cabin door.

_________________________________________

"Honey, there's a package on the doorstep. Grab it on your way in." Garrett hefted the box that Larissa had supplied out of the trunk.

"Wonder what it is?" Makayla nestled herself under her father's arm as she tore open the flowery wrapping paper. "Oh, here's a note." Slowly she opened the small card attached to the box. She turned her attention to Garrett. "It's from Natalie." She rolled her eyes. "Maybe I should open it upstairs." Makayla had a clue as to what awaited inside the flimsy cardboard shell.

"Don't be silly. Open it!" Garrett was anxious as well.

Makayla lifted the lid, crinkling the thin tissue aside. "It's a tee shirt." Makalya pulled the thin, cotton shirt from the box, spreading out the front on the bottom of the box.

"Daddy's Little Girl?" Garrett's anticipation rose.

"Cute huh?" Makayla fought back the lump in her throat. "Tell her I said thank you."

Garrett remembered the pictures of Natalie he had seen on her web page and her tattoo. "Honey, what's this all about? This Daddy's Little Girl Club."

"It's really nothing, Daddy. I've told you before about Natalie's secret."

"You mean the same secret we now share, right?" Garrett knew there was more to this then his daughter was leading on to.

"Yes Daddy." Makayla hid her face from Garrett's questioning stare. "Okay Daddy! I can't do this! I was never able to go along with it the way they wanted! I have to tell you." She paused. "I'm not supposed to."

"Not supposed to what, Darling?" Garrett reached for his daughter's hand. She stood against the comfort and sat across from him on the coffee table.

"Well I'm just going to be completely honest." She cleared her throat. "A few years ago, about three or four I guess, from out of nowhere Natalie just appeared. I mean she just took an interest in being my friend. Later on, as we became closer, she began telling me how she had feelings for her dad. At first I thought it was sick. I almost stopped talking to her. But, as you know, she is a very convincing and manipulative person. She would cry, pulling on my heart strings, as she told me about how much she loved him. I don't know if it was being young and stupid, or what, but I slowly started accepting her desires for her dad until I eventually wanted so badly for them to have sex together. Make love, anyway. I started to feel a closeness with her that I had never had with a friend before. She felt like a sister to me. You know how I've always wanted a sister. That's when she started to make passes at me. I felt so odd even though I had done it before. You know, been with a girl." Makayla crossed her legs making her airy, short skirt readjust around her bare hip. Garrett didn't even notice.

"We had sex with each other almost every day after school. Sometimes in the girl's bathroom if we couldn't wait. There were plenty of times we had sex here."

"Here? When?"

"Any time we could. When you and Mom went out. A few times when you two went out with Larissa and Liam. Sometimes when she spent the night."

"You mean when we were asleep?"

"Usually. But anytime we were up in my room, we were doing something."

Garrett's cock tensed in his pants.

"And you were how old?"

"We're getting off the subject, Daddy." Makayla smiled nervously. "Sometimes when she had me almost to the point of orgasm, she would say things."

"Things?"

"Things like how hot it would be if it was you licking me instead of her. By that time she had already had sex with her dad and she constantly told me about how good it was. How he fucked her better than any guy she had ever dated had. How he knew exactly what to do to her and the intense orgasms she had with him. Eventually she broke through. I started imagining it was you licking my pussy instead of her. She would whisper things as she licked me, filling my head with you."

"Why on earth would she do that?" Garrett's head swam in the possibilities.

"I thought it was because she felt guilty for fucking her dad. But later on I felt that there was more to it." Makayla twitched on the hardwood table. "You know she was with me one night when I was watching you having sex with Mom?"

Garrett shook his head, unable to comment.

"She did. She took me back to my bed and touched me while whispering in my ear about how it should be me getting that pleasure. Not Mom. That's when I started seeing how Mom really treated you. But don't think it was all Natalie's doing for what's been going on with us. I mean she helped, but I had thoughts before–way before her." Makayla waited her a response.

"Go on, Honey. I'm all ears."

"Well Natalie went berserk. She was fucking two and three guys a week. Sometimes in the same night. Sometimes together. She started fucking much older guys. College guys, married guys, guys old enough to be her father. Other girls in school's fathers. That's how she got to Amber. Amber was way too young to have been exposed to that. Natalie really handled that wrong. She would drive over to Amber's house and fuck her dad with her in the next room. Sometimes in the same room with Amber watching. Amber became really jealous and started fucking her dad just so he would quit fucking Natalie behind her Mom's back. Of course she was fucking around on him anyway. Maybe that was Natalie's intention all along. But anyway, soon Natalie had a throng of girls in school succumbing to her twisted desires. She must have been having sex with at least a dozen girls, her boyfriend, and her dad. None of them knew."

Garrett readjusted his erection. As horrible as all of this sounded, most of it turned him on to no end.

"Do you remember the slumber party we had? At her house? That night I called you and cried for you to come get me?" She didn't wait for a response from her father.

"Natalie had invited all of the girls involved in her scheme over to her house. She made us play strip poker with her father until all of us were naked. Then we started playing truth or dare. At that time I was the only virgin left. I had no problems doing dares that involved sexual things with the other girls. Most of the other girls thought Natalie's dad was hot, so they had no problems when they were dared to suck his dick or let him eat them out or whatever. He fucked a few of them that night, I heard later at school."

Garrett shook his head. He felt increasingly repulsed. Though he imagined it was him getting to fuck such young, nubile creatures.

"Well Natalie dared me to let her dad take my virginity. I didn't have to let him fuck me; just pop my cherry. I had already decided to let you be my first by then, but they all pressured me into it. That's when I called you to come get me." Makayla cleared her throat. A single tear began to form in the corner of her baby blue eyes.

"After that night, Natalie spread such horrible rumors about me at school. The other girls went along with it. Even Amber. Natalie found some way to steal my boyfriend away from me and fuck him too. I don't guess I blame him. She is gorgeous and I wouldn't let him have what he wanted. I've seen her fuck a guy before. I know how good she... well, you know yourself how good she is." Makayla frowned.

"Honey. The more I know about her, the more I..." Garrett was interrupted.

"No Daddy. No need to say anything. I'm oddly glad that she got you once. I know, first-hand, how well she can... Anyway! Back to the point.' Makalya eased her body back onto the table, resting herself on her hands. Her skirt teased as it rose even more. The sharp v-shape of her tightly crossed legs framed the tender nakedness between them. "Daddy, the club, as you put it, is just a group of girls that have had 'the experience.'" She shifted her weight. "Natalie started the whole shirt thing after so many girls began to surface. You wouldn't believe how far it's spread."

"I have an idea."

Makayla looked at him, questioning his remark. "How so?"

"Well the other day, Natalie and I were picking out your birthday present and..." Again he was interrupted.

"Natalie went with you to get this?" Makayla glanced at the ring then glared at her father.

"Well, yes. I needed someone you're age to help me. You know how crappy I am at those things." Garrett felt somewhat guilty.

"Daddy? Did she pick this out?"

"She helped, honey. What difference does it make? I chose that ring for you."

"Daddy, you know this is an engagement ring, right?"

"Yes, I know. But it's so beautiful. I knew it was meant for you."

"Does this mean we're engaged?"

Garrett laughed at the comment. "I think that's quite nearly impossible, Sweetheart."

Makayla stood from the table and sat softly on her father's lap. "I'm serious Daddy."

"Baby. Like I said, that's an impossible thing."

"What if no one knew? What if we went to another country and got secretly married?" She held her hand up to her father's cheek. "Do you wish I weren't your daughter? I mean, you know, so all of this would be so much easier?"

"Sometimes. I won't lie." Garrett lightly added, "Makayla, I'm madly in love with you." Garrett fought back a tear, himself.

"And if I wasn't your own flesh and blood, we could do this openly."

"Who are we kidding? There's no way a girl like you, at your age, would be interested in an old fart like me."

Makayla kissed his lips softly then looked into his eyes. "Daddy, you're everything a man should be. You devastatingly handsome and so sweet. There isn't any doubt in my mind that I would still be attracted to if you weren't my father. Do you really think, as your daughter, I would willingly let you have sex with me if I weren't incredibly attracted to you? Girls just don't do that."

Garrett peered into her eyes, "Apparently they do, Honey." His hand lightly traced her slowly welcoming inner thighs.

"Back to that. What were you going to say about you and Natalie?" Makayla cooed as Garrett's hand wedged between her legs.

"A girl that worked there, still in high school, knew who she was. The went off into the mall somewhere. I caught the jist of what they wanted to talk about. She asked Natalie if I was her father."

"Dad, this goes way beyond here. There's a whole underground club that goes nationwide now. Do you remember when I said something about how, back in your day, interracial dating was forbidden? And how a few years ago same-sex dating was forbidden?"

"Yes, I remember." Garrett caressed her moistened, pink folds.

"Well all that stuff is fairly acceptable now. This is the new thing." She held her breath for a moment as Garrett's finger slipped slowly inside her body. "Incest. Well basically incest among father and daughter. It really makes more sense then same-sex relationships. This is natural. It was actually practiced a long time ago. I mean who else loves a girl more then her father?" Makayla felt the heat of her vagina course up into her body. She tugged at her tight top, freeing it from her body.

"Well, it makes sense, but... But... Am I just a fad? Is this all because it's the new taboo? The new hot thing for teenagers to do?"

"Daddy, you're no fad. I fought against the club when they pressured me. I told them I would do it on my own terms. I love you deeply, Daddy. I did this on my own." Makayla unlatched her bra, pulling it from her breasts. "I might as well try it on," she said as she peeled the light pink tee shirt over her head.

Garrett thickened as the words stretched across her insanely large breasts. 'Daddy's Little Girl.'

"Daddy, I'm not mad at Natalie anymore. Hell, you can fuck her again if you want. I know what you need. No man is even truly satisfied with one woman. But right now..." Makayla straddled her father. "...I need you to satisfy me. Take me up to my room and fuck me like a big girl, Daddy."

Garrett's cock stretched the thin material of his dress slacks as he kissed his daughter passionately. He easily lifted her light body and carried her up the stairs.

The back door leading into the mud room creaked open. A small, black video cassette tape rapped quietly against the marble counter top. The door slowly closed again.