What Once Was Innocent Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____________________________________

Makayla felt a renewed sense of life as she pour her still sleeping father a cup of coffee the next morning. Soon, he joined her.

"Morning Daddy!" Makayla ran to hug him, pressing herself tightly against her bare chest.

"Morning Pumpkin. No clothes today?" Garrett kissed her quickly before she pranced back to retrieve his coffee cup. He smiled at her small figure. Her ass was incredible. Tight and round, perched up in a cute, little bubble. he could easy see the sides of her huge breasts peeking from her sides. Even from behind, they protruded far from her tiny body.

"Nope. I like it when you stare at me. Nothing sexier then your own father seeing you naked with lust in his eyes." She returned with the coffee cup and sat playfully on his lap. She watched him take his first sip, almost spitting the hot liquid out as his eyes met her face. She held one of her thin fingers up to her full lips, liberally covered in a translucent-white liquid. "Cream with that?" Slowly, Makalya licked the fluid from the fingertip and looked down between her legs. "It's been running out of me all morning."

Garrett sat the cup of coffee on the table to keep from scalding his naked daughter. "My God, Princess! Is there no end to how much you turn me on?"

"Hope not Daddy! Two eggs or three?" She rose slowly, letting his get a good look at his cum threatening to drip from her pussy.

"Three. And thanks. I need a good meal."

Makayla peeked over her shoulder at him, "Well make sure you save room for dessert."

"Let's just skip the eggs then." Garrett smiled at his teenage vixen, still completely in disbelief that he was having sex with her.

"Dad, why did you leave the tape on the counter?"

"Tape? What tape?"

"Right there. The video of us. Did you forget it or something?" Makayla tossed the eggs in the frying pan, talking over her shoulder.

Garrett stood and walked toward the counter. "I didn't take the tape out. I mean, what reason would I?" Garrett's mind ran wild as he tried to remember the steps he had taken the day before. No. He hadn't touched the box since coming home. Much less, the video recorder.

"Well, we were both a little tired yesterday. Maybe one of us did and we just don't remember." Makayla clanked the plate on the kitchen table. "Breakfast is served, Master."

"Strange," Garrett thought as he sat at the table.

Makayla sat beside him, smiling as he ate. "I had fun last night, Daddy."

"So did I, my love. So did I."

"Did you really mean it when you said you are madly in love with me?"

"Most certainly." Garrett sipped on his coffee.

"I'm in love with you too, Daddy." Makayla kept finding herself staring back at the huge diamond on her hand.

They sat in the comfort of their confessions for quite some time as Garrett continued to eat.

"Daddy. Natalie may be a total slut, but she has a good heart hidden down in there somewhere."

"But you'd have to get passed her incredible tits to find it," Garrett laughed.

"Mine are nicer," Makayla frowned as she pressed them together."

"No doubts about that, whatsoever! So you said this thing is nationwide, huh? What's the gain of all of this? Is there money or notoriety or something?"

"I don't know. I just know it didn't end with us."

"Us, meaning you and I?"

"No. Us, meaning the original twelve. Twelve girls from Natalie's age to Amber's are the originals. I'm somewhere in the middle and last one to do it. Like I said, I did it on my own terms. But almost every girl that I hung out with or came over here was part of it."

"All those innocent, little things were having sex with their fathers?"

"Ha! Yep. All of them. Most were also having sex with the other fathers of the other girls." Makayla climbed up on the center of the table, laying on her stomach and resting her chin in her hands. Her elbows pressing into the wooden tabletop before him. She opened her mouth as Garrett shoved a fork full of scrambled eggs into her mouth.

"Big, nasty orgy, huh?"

"Yeah, but I would have nothing to do with it. I wasn't into that. Some of the girls were way too young and some of the dads were way too old." Makayla's breasts warped gracefully against the flat surface. She perked her ass up high, digging her knees into the table.

"That's my good, little girl."

"Yep. There's only one daddy that gets to fuck me!" She sighed ad she belted out the statement. "And he's too busy eating. Men and there damned food." Makayla slid her hand along her back, tip-toeing her fingertips down her bare buttocks. "Oh yeah, it's a tradition that after one of the club members has sex with her daddy the first time, soon after we have a slumber party at their house."

Garrett's mouth fell open as he watched her manicured fingertips dig into the tight, young flesh. Slowly she pressed her finger between her legs. "Slumber party, huh? And why is that?"

"Mmmm. For one thing, to watch." She waited for the pending gasp from her father. "Then, whoever wants to can join in..." Another pause as she traced her pussy in sweet, little circles. "And since you just happen to be the hottest dad among all the girls..."

Garrett gasped again. "I get to fuck...?"

"Guess I'll have to please myself." Makayla bit her lip, winking at her father as she eased her finger into her newly-opened pussy. She tensed her face as she whispered to her father, "Still stings a little. Oooh." She slowly twirled around on the table until her knees bumped into his plate. Slowly, her legs slithered open wide as she pushed herself closer to the edge of the table.

"My God, Makayla!" Garrett had a commanding view of his immaculate daughter's fresh pussy as she began to slip her finger along its length.

"I wish..." She held her breath then squeaked as she eased the finger back inside. "...someone wanted dessert."

Garrett threw the plate in the floor, smashing it against the ceramic tile as he drove his face into his daughter's glistening mound. Makayla immediately wiggled on the table, giggling and squealing as her father gave her a tongue bath.

"Oh Daddy, that tickles!" She decided to answer his awaiting question. "Anyone that wants to, yes you can fuck them." Makayla yelled in exhilarating pleasure as the thick tongue pierced her repeatedly.