What Part of No?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I smiled and looked at her bra. "Do you really need this?"

She laughed. "Don't start that!" Then she reached behind, unclipped it and shrugged it to the floor.

I bent my head and licked around one nipple. "I thought you said 'no tits'. These are exquisite!"

"They're tiny."

"Yes, and exquisite! I need to get you to the bed so I can examine them closely. I think I'll check for 'fat arse' later!" We made our way over to my bed. I sat, my eyes level with her sex. I pulled her to my mouth, kissing the damp patch on her panties.

"Oh fuck!" I bit and sucked, tasting her liquid. "Oh fuck yes!" Hooking my thumbs over the top of her panties I pulled them down. She lifted a leg and shook them off. She was nicely trimmed. She stepped back and knelt. "You've seen mine, now I want to see yours." One hand gripped my cock, the other my balls. "This is nice! Big. I knew I liked you from the start." she said laughing. Then her mouth closed on the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck Joyce!"

"Hope you will!" she mumbled around her full mouth. A couple of strong sucks and she was looking me in my eyes. "I need you to eat my pussy then fuck me!"

"I think I can manage that!" I stood lifting her with me, turned, and sat her on the edge of the bed. I lifted her legs then knelt. She was completely open. "You are gorgeous," I said and bent my head to her sex. I began at her lips, running my tongue between then sucking on them. I moved up to her clit licking, sucking, and gently biting. I eased two finger gently into her sex and found her 'G' spot as I sucked her clit. I heard a soft groan then a loud sigh and my hand was covered with a rush of liquid.

"Oh God Mike, I need you to fuck me now. Please!" I stood, gripped my rock hard cock and aimed the tip between her lips. Slowly, gently I entered her sex and reached heaven! It had been some while since I had felt the tender grasp of a woman and I gloried in the warm wet embrace.

"Oh yes. Yes! Fuck, you're big!" Her eyes were open wide as she stared into mine.

"And you are tight. So tight, hot and wet."

"Fuck me Mike love, fuck me nice and slow." Holding her legs apart I pushed slowly into her then out, then back going a little deeper each time.

"Oh god, yes. Please don't stop!" To be honest I had no intention of stopping. This was so, so good. The main problem was holding on long enough for her. I smiled, kept moving back and forth, and bent to kiss her. She seemed to devour me! Her legs gripped my waist making my movements shorter. Then her whole body shook. Her vagina seemed to be trying to milk my cock and she let out a long soft sigh.

"Oh fucking hell, that was good!" Her eyes opened wide when she realized that I hadn't cum. "Cum in me Mike. I want your cum inside me!" I sped up again. Long strokes that slapped my thighs against her.

"Fuck Joy, I'm gonna cum." I held still deep inside her body. My cock swelled then pulsed cum. Once, twice, three times. Each pulse generated a loud, 'Aaaarrrggghhh yes' then she reached up and pulled me down to a kiss.

"Oh fuck, that was something else, you bugger!" I smiled as I stepped back. My cock, having deposited its load, had softened slightly. "My pleasure."

"Come here," she said scooting up the bed, "and hug me." I snuggled up beside her.

"That was probably the best birthday present I have ever had."

"Mmmmm. It was pretty good for me too. I got a present." she laughed pointing at her sex. "Oh! I'm not on the pill! All that cum! Who cares!"

"I didn't know," I said missing her point.

"I know. You're dense."

I laughed. "I've been down here dreaming about you since the next morning!"

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"The half open dressing gown."

"Mmmm. I was trying to get you to see my tits." She hugged me and we kissed. "I so wanted you!"

"I didn't do that much."

"You did, Mike love. Where would I have gone? You know my family lives up north and he knows all my friends. I had no money for a hotel or even an Uber."

"I know it was the least I could do."

"But you didn't even know me. It's not only that. I fancied you in the restaurant. Such a contradiction to my bastard ex! Anyway, it doesn't matter. I am here," she laughed, "with a pussy full of cum! That I need to get rid of." I watched her arse as she crawled down the bed and thought to myself 'that is not fat!'. It was gorgeous.

She came back about 10 minutes later which I thought was strange but I didn't say anything as she came and laid down next to me. "Well?"

I kissed her. "I've checked your tits and decided that 'no tits' is basically not true. You have gorgeous tits!"

"Thank you kind sir," she responded laughing.

"Now, I think I ought to check to see whether that lovely arse of yours is 'fat'"

She smiled seductively. "And how do you plan to do that?"

I leaned over, kissed her, then whispered, "By very close examination so roll over so I can begin!" She gave me the most sensuous of looks then slowly rolled face down. I knelt at her side. Since my very first girlfriend this position has always excited me the most. Joy's arse was beautiful. I was biggish for her size but the shape, the round curves of her hips and cheeks, was heavenly.

"God you're beautiful," I said.

"No fat arse then?"

I laughed, "Oh, I haven't had a really close look. Why don't you open your legs and I can take a look?"

She laughed. "You just want to get a better look at my arsehole!" She opened her legs.

"Of course," I said as I moved between, even more excited now by her language. "Oh my, this arse is most definitely not fat!" I ran my hands over her cheeks gently stroking and caressing.

"Oohhh that's nice." She pushed her arse up into my hands. I gently parted her cheeks to find the tiny star of her anus and blew softly on it. "Oh god, you bugger! Yes. Oh do that!" I did, blowing a little harder and harder. Then I bent my head and kissed each cheek before running my tongue along the slight upturn where her lovely cheeks and thighs met. "Oh yes. Don't tease!"

What did that mean? I didn't know but now I ran my tongue along her anal valley, dragging it across her anus. "Oh fuck yes!" After half a dozen passes her whole body shook and I could see her anus clench. I continued to tease her anus then began to rim her asshole finally pushing the tip of my tongue against the tight muscle.

"Oh my god! Yes, fucking yes! Tongue fuck my arsehole!" Wow! I did and was rewarded with a constant stream of expletives as an orgasm rocked her body.

Pulling away as her high dissipated, I moved up to lay next to her. "You enjoyed that?"

"No," she said breathlessly, "dope! Of course I did!"

"Good. I can definitely evidence that your arse is NOT fat but glorious!"

She fixed me with her eyes and smiled her sexy smile, "So I suppose you want to fuck it?"

That took me aback and she laughed at my confusion. Then she got up and crawled down the bed wiggling her arse to the unit under the TV. Opening it she pulled out a handful of DVD's.

"Anal Divas, MILF Anal, First Anal Quest. And these recorded ones, Gina Gerson gangbang, Stella Cox anal." She crawled back up the bed to me. "I found these when I was snooping," she said with a knowing smile. "You couldn't take your eyes off my arse you know. You gave yourself away."

Confused, embarrassed, I began to defend myself. "Joy, Joyce. It's my thing. I wouldn't force you but I love it. I'm sorry!"

She laughed and kissed me. "Silly, It's like the DiSaronno and ice." I must have looked puzzled. "We both like it dope!"

"You like anal?"

"Durrrgh! You think?" She smiled, "I love it. Couldn't you tell?"

"I didn't think, you know . . ." I finished rather lamely.

She put down the DVD's and crawled back up the bed and knelt level with my cock. "Now," she said with a wicked smile, "if you are going to fuck my arse - and I really hope you are - we need to do something about this!" She lifted my limp cock. The situation had put me under some pressure and JT had decided to have a rest! Joyce lifted it to her mouth and sucked the whole length inside. Then she began to gently run her fingernails along my perineum, That really did it, along with the idea of her arse! I hadn't fucked a woman in the arse since before my kids were born so the idea was pretty exciting to say the least. (It's a long story!)

"That didn't take long," she said raising her head from my fully erect cock." Then she got a little serious. "I want you there Mike darling but, well you're pretty big and it's been a long time so go slow. Alright?"

I pulled her close, "If you give me that," I said softly, "I'll be very gentle. It's been a while for me too," I added with a smile. Then we came together in a passionate kiss.

"Is that what the bench is for?" There was a soft bench at the bottom of the bed.

"Yes," I said smiling.

She smiled back and kissed me, "I suspect there is a story there?" I nodded. "I'd better get in place then!" She turned away and again crawled down the bed, her arse moving beautifully as she did so. Then she was kneeling on the bench, her arse thrust back. "Come on dopey. I'm not waiting for a fucking bus!" I laughed and rolled off the bed. On my way to her gorgeous arse I picked up the bottle of KY from the bedside cabinet. I stood looking down at her sweet arse pushed back. Her arsehole freely available.

I knelt at her arse and bent my head to lick her anus over and over, pushing my tongue past the loosening muscle. "Oh fucking hell Mike. I want your cock not your fucking tongue!" I loved her language. I loved her! Did I say that? WOW!

I stood and drizzled KY onto her arsehole and worked it in with my finger then coated my cock liberally. Taking it in hand I found the shallow depression of her anus and pushed gently forward. The muscle gave way and a couple of inches of cock slipped into Joy's tight arsehole.

"Oh fucking hell that's big!" I was still then letting her get used to the intrusion. "Oh fuck! That hurts so fucking good! Slow Mike love, really slow." I pushed gently forward, easing another couple of inches into her. She had over half my cock now and the feeling was exquisite. I could feel the intense heat of her rectum and the tight grip of her anus around my cock.

"More!" she whispered almost inaudibly, "more. I want you Mike darling!" I felt a tremendous emotion then. When a woman sacrifices this last sanctum of herself it means something. I pulled back a bit watching her anus slide along my cock almost as if it were reluctant to let me leave then I pushed back into her. This time almost all my cock entered her.

"Oh god! That's so . . . oh yes. Fuck me please darling, fuck my arse. I know you want to. I want it too." Pulling right back, which caused a long, low sigh from Joyce, I pushed the whole length of my cock into her tight back door. "Oh Mike, Mike, that's so good. You're so fucking big!" She looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "I can take it darling, now fuck my arse. Really love, fuck my arse!" I did. Slow at first then faster. Thankful for my previous cum, I was able to bring her to two anal orgasms as I varied speed and depth. I moved my cock from side to side and up and down teasing the walls of her rectum. I'm not sure for how long I fucked Joy's arse on that first occasion - the first of many, but finally I knew I was close. I leaned forward and kissed her neck and shoulder. "I want to cum in your arse Joyce."

"Yes, oh yes Mike. Cum in my arse. I want to feel it!" That was enough - it always was! I thrust deep inside her and held myself there. My balls exploded and my cock swelled and pulsed cum into her bowels. One, two, three. Each bringing a loud groan from Joyce and a shudder. Then I pulled back, thrust deep, and pulsed another shot into her. That was it! I managed to slip back and forth a few times before my cock softened and was expelled from the tight heaven of her arsehole.

Joy fell forward on the bed and eased up to the top. She laid face down with her legs slightly apart. I could see the red ring of her open arsehole and wished, suddenly, that I could go again and fuck her some more. Instead I crawled up beside her and kissed her cheek.

"Oh god Mke, that was so fucking good!" Then she pulled me close for a kiss - a passionate kiss. "You've done that before," she said with her wicked smile.

"A few times," I responded smiling.

"Only a 'few'?"

"OK, a lot. I like it Joy, love. It's . . . well it's the icing on the sexual cake!"

She laughed, "That's one way to put it."

"You've done it before too?"

"Yep but some time ago. My first guy. He was my boss, older and married of course. He liked that but his wife wouldn't play so he persuaded me to try and I liked it. We almost never had straight sex. He always fucked my arse!"

"What happened?"

"She got suspicious and he ended it. Bugger really because I really missed a cock in my arse," she said laughing."

"You haven't done it since the breakup?"

"Tried a couple of times but guys didn't seem that interested. It was anal sex that caused the bad breakup. I mentioned that we might try it and he went ape! I knew he was a bit religious but I never imagined he would react so badly. Called me a whore, etc. Still, I've got you now!"

"Yes, you have, completely!" I held her tight and we kissed. I rolled off the bed. "I'm going to rinse off," I smiled, "just in case."

"Just in case?" she said smiling.

"You might want to suck my cock and try again?"

"How long?"

"20 minutes?"

"Mmmm. I can wait that long."

"Do you?"

She giggled, "No. I'm terrible. I love to feel it run out," then she laughed, "and I know you do!" Well I had edited a lot of the videos to show just that!

"You saw?"

"Mmm." I slipped quickly into the bathroom and rinsed my cock. I know they do ATM in the movies but they are pro's. I wasn't ready to ask Joy to do that though, being a bloke, I wouldn't object if she did! Nice to give her a clean cock.

Joy was still laying face down with her legs wide open. "God you look so fucking sexy! You're leaking cum!" I said kneeling next to her.

She smiled wanly. "I know!"

"So, tell me," I said smiling, "what made you snoop?"

She giggled. "I fancied you from the start and I figured that you would be like most blokes and have a porn store. So I snooped and found these. Pretty hot!"

"I'm sorry. I . . . well . . ."

She giggled - boy did that heat me up! "I liked them."

"You watched them?"

"Mmmm, some. I've seen a few before but never like that."

"Like what?"

"You know, DP's, gangbangs, all that cum! You certainly like that little blonde Gina!"

"Now I'm embarrassed."

She laughed, "Don't be 'cos we're gonna watch them all together. Have you ever DP a girl?" she asked suddenly.

That was sudden. "Errrm, no. Have you had two blokes?"

"No. Looks like fun though. We'll have to figure out how to do that!"

I was stunned. "What? Another guy?"

"No, of course not! I meant with toys. You do have toys don't you? I bloody hope so!"

I laughed, "Yes I do."

"Good! I can put one in my pussy while you do my arse!" Her hand reached over and grasped my slowly hardening cock. "Mmm, life in the old dog yet!"

I slapped my arse playfully, "Enough life to fuck that big fat arse of yours again!"

She pouted - oh boy! "You said my arse wasn't fat! It was perfect."

I laughed, "Yes it is, absolutely perfect."

"Good," she smiled artfully and rolled on her side facing me. "I want to watch that little blonde girl Gina have all that cum in her arse while you fuck mine. Do you mind that?"

I bent and kissed her, "Mind, I've dreamed of fucking a girl while I watched her."

She suddenly looked disconsolate. "So you would be fucking her arse not mine?"

I kissed her again and hugged her tight, "No, I would be fucking my loves arse while I watched a load of guys fuck hers."

She grabbed me. "My loves . . .?" I realised what I had said.

"Yes, I do believe that I love you Joyce. You have brought light into my life." Then the sudden fear descended.

"Don't worry dope, I think I loved you the first night. No man I've ever been with has had the decency to refuse my body!"

"You weren't annoyed?"

"No," she smiled, "bloody frustrated. Shit I wanted you so much and you were so noble so I wanted you even more! I almost jumped you," she added laughing, "but it would have spoilt the moment." She was silent for a moment. "I will treasure that moment my darling, when you showed what sort of man you are." She began to gently cry as the emotion of the situation got hold of her. I laid alongside and held her tightly.

"God you are an angel."

"Mmm," she said, her wonderfully joyful personality bringing her back, "an angel who likes it up the arse!" She knelt up and crawled down the bed seemingly unaware of the cum leaking from her arsehole. "This one. '10 man anal gangbang'. Five cream pies! I wonder what THAT feels like!" She put the DVD into the player then returned holding the remote. "Let's see if we can get this lovely cock into shape. Bet you'll last an age third time!"

She fast forwarded the scene to the point where the lovely Gina starts to take cum in her arsehole. "I don't know how she does it," Joy said admiringly. "All those big cocks one after the other." Turning then she began to work on my cock as I watched the scene. Not surprisingly my cock began to react as she played and sucked while Gina's tiny little arse was filled with load after load of cum.

"Mmm," she said as she stroked the 7½ inches of erect cock, "very nice! How do you want my arse? Any way you like!" How does an arse worshipper respond to that question?

"Joy love, I want your arse in every possible position. I want to fuck your arse so you can't sit down," she was smiling and stroking my cock so I knew I was on the right track!

"Now, how?" I didn't want to watch Gina while I fucked Joy again. I wanted her on her back on the edge of the bed where I couldn't see the TV. She crawled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh fuck! Cum all over the bedspread!"

"Lean back and spread those legs so I can see your lovely cunt and arsehole!"

She raised her eyebrows, "Language!" she said smiling. I raised my eyebrows? "I like it. Eat my cunt and my . . . oh, sorry!"

I smiled and knelt before her. She reached forward and pulled her legs back to her chest opening herself completely. She was a little wet and the cum had disappeared from her arsehole. Reaching forward, I opened her arse cheeks even wider and ran my tongue over her anus.

'Oh, oh, oh dear god! Oh yesss. You . . .!" I was tongue fucking her arsehole, tasting cum, lube and her. It was exhilarating. After a few passes I moved to her cunt and, for the next few minutes, teased her clit and her pussy lips. She groaned almost constantly. Then back to her arsehole, tongue pushing inside. Unbeknown to her, she hadn't snooped that far, there was a drawer under the side of the bed that contained all my ex wife's old toys. As I ate her arse I reached down and, opening it, removed an 8 inch butt plug. It wasn't as thick as me but a fraction longer. Raising my head I surreptitiously applied lube then slid it into her arsehole.

"OH FUCK! That's not you!" I smiled as I stood and fed my cock into her waiting vagina. "Oh god, you bastard," she said with a great big smile, "you did it!"

"Makes you a lot tighter," I said with a smile. "Do you like it?"

"Like it, like it, oh god do I like it. Fuck me Mike darling, fuck me and make me cum!" I did, several times! My cock felt as if it was never going to soften again. It had been many years since I had felt like this.

After three or more orgasms I leaned forward and kissed her. "I want your arse now love. I really want your arse!"

"Fuck my arse. Take that fucking plug out and stick your cock in as deep as you can! Fuck me Mike love, fuck my arse and make me cum!" So I did. No hesitation now this third time. Her arsehole was used to my cock and it had dealt with the plug as well. I sank into her up to the hilt and we both groaned in deep pleasure as our bodies communed. I fucked Joy's arse hard, sometimes just teasing her sphincter then thrusting deep. Joy groaned each time with a soft 'oh fuck yes!'. After a while of this intense arse fucking I reached for her ankles and drew them together then pushed her knees back to her chest. "Yes, fuck yessss. Doooo meeee!" Again, I did. I could get so deep like this and I did holding myself still inside her. I did her arse like this for a while enjoying the sight of my erection sliding in and out of my love's arsehole. I felt her body shudder then I turned her on her side without removing my cock.