What Part of No?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD! Good, that feels so fucking good. Harder. Do me harder love!" I love watching my cock in a woman's arsehole like this. I reached down and pulled her upper arse cheek up opening her even more. I was beginning to lose control now, particularly as I could hear Gina's constant encouragement.

"I'm gonna cum Joy!"

"Oh god yesss! Cum in my arse. Deep in my arse. Oh god! I can feel it! Hot, so hot. Aaagghhh!" Her body shuddered and her rectum gripped my cock so tight almost as if trying to milk cum!

Sadly my cock diminished and was ejected from Joy's arsehole which began immediately to leak cum. I took a deep breath, turned and fell back on the bed. Joy eased over and snuggled up close as the last wadge of cum was shot into Gina's arse!

We must have dropped off to sleep for a while. I awoke, hot and sweaty holding the woman I now knew I loved tightly. Sex was over for now and I felt suddenly overwhelming love for this woman in my arms. I kissed her cheek and she woke.

"I love you, you dope." She kissed me again and we fell to kissing and quiet enjoyment of each other's company.

~~~

The next morning was so, so different. We knew each other. We were comfortable. Life continued then. I worked and Joyce looked after me. Lots more happened in our lives together and, perhaps, I will describe our adventures.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.