All Comments on 'What Price Power? Ch. 13'

by Eyeslikestars

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who is he really?

He is so evil and so well written! I love these characters. I hope that Jessa is around long enough to add to the story. Rosie's tale flattened out, but her enjoyment (?) of being used like that could give her some added life.

Is the Lord (I forget if we know his real name) a sociopath who only uses and everything is calculated to get something he wants, whether it's a compliant bed partner, a kitten for Mina or an easily-abducted new victim? Or is there some potential to him? Often in a dark, noncom romance like this, the cruel anti-hero will change or somehow learn (or in this case, Janyse surreptitiously teaches him) to see things differently and they have their own or his own kind of HEA/HFN.

I need more hints about whether the infatuated prince is as good as he seems or if the brutally self-centered Lord is as horrific as he seems. Really looking forward to more!

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 1 year ago

Just discovered your stories. They are a treat but leave me wanting more! If you feel the words take you off relish the chance to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous