What She Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

No. She needn't justify anything, neither to Paul nor herself. She knew why she was there, and as long as David didn't put a stop to it, all that matter was what she wanted. And now she wanted to take her skirt off. She didn't have to wait for Paul ask her to.

Still swaying softly to the music, she took a step back, smiling at Paul's expectant expression as she reached for the zipper in her back. She handed him her phone before turning her back to him. He knew what he was supposed to do, and when she slowly pulled her skirt down her round ass, she heard him snapping a series of photos. Stepping out of her skirt, she reached for her drink. Surprised that her nerves were already calm, she used it mainly for show, holding it up towards the camera.

"Snap another one," she said, giving the camera a challenging grin.

Seeing herself in the photos made the excitement in her body flare up. It was really her — hanging out in some guy's hotel room in just her underwear. And her husband would know too in a second. She selected two pictures to send him — one where she had her skirt pulled halfway over her ass, and one where she saluted him with her drink.

As they resumed their dance, she held her phone in her hand to make sure she would notice if her David texted her. She soon felt Paul's hands wander down over her ass, caressing her panty-covered cheeks. Despite it being fully expected, this was still yet another step to be approved, and she texted her husband.

"He's groping my ass now."

She waited a moment before sending another text.

"His hands feel really good on my body. I think I might make out with him soon."

She had a whiff of guilt come over her, sending such a provocative text to her husband. But this was what he had agreed to. She wasn't going to ask his permission, only give him the possibility to stop her. He didn't use that possibility. As she looked up at Paul, his mouth moved in for hers. Soon they were moaning into each other's mouths, tongues dancing with far more intensity than did their slowly swaying body.

Their hands roamed, increasingly greedy. When Paul's fingers found their way to her bra clasp, she didn't stop him. The bra soon fell to the floor. Her instinct was to cover herself, and she hid her naked breasts by pressing herself against Paul. Her excited nipples against his bare skin sent shivers through her body. Paul began kissing his way down her neck, at the same time moving his hand up her body.

She forced herself to back away, playfully wiggling her finger at him. First things first.

Paul took the opportunity to take in the sight of her bare breasts. His attention was all very welcome, but the sight wasn't intended for his eyes only. He smiled as she handed him the phone. She held out her arms in an expression that seemed to say both "oops" and "is this what you wanted?"

Paul stretched out his arms towards her, welcoming her back into his strong embrace. She took him up on his offer, but this time she turned around. She ground her ass against him they resumed their dance. His hands danced too, moving over her hips, onto her stomach and up her body. She knew where they were going, but Paul took his time, diverting his touch just before reaching her breasts. Even though her heaving chest was begging for attention, she was grateful for his teasing ways. It let her enjoy every minute of this sinful game.

She gasped as he finally reached up and cupped her breasts, throwing her head back against his shoulder. It pushed her chest out to welcome his hands. It also exposed her slender neck, and she soon felt his lips against her responsive skin. Moans escaped her lips, and they intensified as his fingers caressed her nipples. If this was wrong, she had no interest in being right. Hopefully her husband would see it the same way. She held out her phone, snapping a photo of Paul's hands groping her breasts.

"Come," Paul whispered in her ear, sending warm shivers down her spine.

She offered no resistance as he led her to the bed, making her sit on the edge of the mattress. Kneeling before her, his lips started on hers before making their way over her face and onto her neck. He continued down, placing soft kisses as he moved over her chest. She panted as he kissed her way onto her breasts, and she felt jolts of pleasure flow from her nipple as he gently flicked his tongue over it.

He kissed his way over to her other breast. Increasingly impatient, she instinctively grabbed the back of his head, forcing her excited nipple into his mouth. They both moaned.

She reached for her phone, snapping a picture of the back of Paul's head as he continued to worship her breasts. The photo also caught her mouth, her red lips parted in fervent hunger. Good — she needed her husband to see how elated she was becoming. As she sent the photo, she was overcome with a deep love for her husband — an unexpected sensation when another man was sucking on her nipples. She wasn't sure why David wanted her to enjoy something like this, but she was immensely thankful that he did.

Paul's lips continued down her body, and soon he was kissing along the hem of her panties. God, she was on fire. But she needed to slow down in order to enjoy this deviance to the fullest. She forced herself to push his head away.

"I think I'm the one getting a bit short-changed now," she said, meeting his queering eyes with a wicked grin. "I'm nearly naked, and you haven't taken anything off since I got here. What kind of a host are you?"

Paul chuckled as he stood before her. Reaching for his buckle, she soon had his pants undone. She wasted no to time before yanking them down. His underwear could barely contain his erection. She gasped, realizing as she saw it just how far this could get.

But behind the shock traveled a wave of wanton hunger. Her hand instinctively reached for his cock, feeling its outline through the enfolding fabric. That obstruction had to go. Hooking her thumbs in the hem, she slowly pulled his underwear down.

And just like that, she was staring straight at Paul's erection. She couldn't even remember the last time she had seen any other than her husband's in real life. And now she had one pointing at her face — powerful, excited, and very ready for her.

And she was just as ready for it. Without thinking twice, she reached out and gently wrapped her fingers around it. It grew even bigger in her hand, and she felt its every exciting ridge and curve against her palm. A distinct hunger to taste him came over her. Was she even salivating?

It was a strong desire, and she felt a moment of guilt about her fascination for this stranger's cock. But that was exactly the point — it was its inherent strangeness that spurred her hunger. She craved to taste the forbidden fruit.

She looked up at Paul with sultry eyes. "Smile for the camera."

She smirked wickedly as she looked at the photo. The only part of Paul visible in the photo was his cock, but it did look very happy in her hand. And her mouth was invitingly open, leaving no doubts about what was about to happen.

But first she had to give David his chance to put a stop to it all, were he suddenly to decide that enough was enough. She took advantage of the hold-up to tease the naked man before her, moving her open mouth close to his cock before backing away. She blew softly on its head, making it throb with anticipation. She savored the sense of power it gave her, smiling wickedly at Paul's groans.

But she could only hold off for so long. Holding on to its base, she guided his erection straight into her mouth. They moaned in unison. She took him as deep as she could, thrilled by the sensation of his rigid shaft moving against her enclosing lips. Yearning to explore every inch with her mouth, she moved down and licked from the base to the top before sliding her lips back over it.

She could barely believe it was happening. Here she was — a married woman — sucking cock in a hotel room. That very notion pushed her deeper into abandoned lust, intensifying her sloppy hunger. She felt a strange urge to let her husband see it. Without taking Paul's cock out of her mouth, she snapped a selfie. The image of herself, with deranged eyes and saliva dripping from her cock filled mouth, made her purr with sinful pride. And knowing that her husband was just about to see that very image made her ecstatic. She grabbed Paul by the ass with both hands, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh, wow!" Paul exclaimed, and backed away from her soon thereafter. There was no mistaking the look of amazement in his eyes. "You're going to make me... Why don't you let me return the favor? I don't want to leave you feeling short-changed."

He winked at her and slid to the floor between her legs. She stood, knowing fully well that her panties had to go. He pulled them down slowly, and she gasped softly as she felt the open air on her wet folds. He stared straight at her bare pussy, and yet she felt no embarrassment, only lust. She sat down and spread her legs. But she stopped his head as he leaned in.

He chuckled. "Here, give me your phone."

He backed away to get one with all of her in it, before snapping a photo close-up of her pussy. She sent them both to her husband. The first showed her sitting on the bed, naked but for her stockings and high heels. Their formal nature acted as a reminder of what she was — a business woman away on a conference who didn't mind getting picked up in a hotel bar, even though she was married. And the smeared lipstick around her mouth showed very clearly what she just had been doing. The second picture showed her pussy, smoothly shaven to reveal all with all its delicate details. She made no effort to hide from this stranger, spreading her legs wide for him.

Obviously understanding her rules by now, giving her husband time to intercept, Paul returned the favor by teasing her. He kissed his way up her inner thigh, stopping within inches of her aching pussy before doing the same on the other side. She soon couldn't stand to wait any longer, forcing his head to her pussy by pushing on the back of his head.

She threw her head back in pleasure as his tongue explored her folds. He took his time, licking over her naked lips. She trembled with excitement as he slid the tip of his tongue along her slit, all the way up to her delighted clit. He swirled his tongue around it, making her moan with pleasure.

She laid back, texting her husband as Paul pleasured her.

"Oh, honey! He's licking me!"

"Oh god, he just put a finger inside me! No, two!"

She was getting close to the edge, and she was tempted to climax. But she was afraid that if she did, she would come down from this debauched high before she got to enjoy it to the fullest.

It seemed Paul had the same idea. He stood up, his cock still hard as a rock, and his eyes wild with lust. She fell back on the bed as he moved on top of her. Kissing, they shared sharing her exciting wetness.

"Wait," she panted.

He groaned, but nodded softly. Kneeling between her legs, he pointed his cock to her pussy. She held the phone out to capture the side view of their sexes. Paul placed his swollen head just above her slit just as she snapped the picture. The thought of sending an image of a cock so dangerously close to her willing pussy made her shiver with wicked lust. She craved to have him inside her. She needed to feel what it would do to her, breaking through that final frontier.

Paul massaged her slippery folds with his cock. He teased her, rubbing his head against her clit. What felt like an eternity to her wasn't even a minute of suspension. She needed him inside her.

"Go on," she panted. "Do it. Fuck me!"

Her pussy welcomed his entire length in one steady push.

It was really happening! She had allowed a stranger to enter her, his cock slowly but firmly pistoning inside her. She held Paul's gaze, reading the excited pleasure in his expression as he felt her pussy engulf him. The filling sensation sent waves of pleasure through her body, but what really drove her ecstatic was the sentiment of what she was doing. The whole idea of getting fucked by someone other than her husband was so indecent, so forbidden — and so breathtakingly enticing.

And her husband wanted her to experience it. She understood then why he did. Sure, it was for her sake, granting her an experience of carnal lust. But it was also for him, her wanton behavior revealing to him just what a shameless slut his wife could be. She pulled Paul down on top of her, feeling his weight on her body. She spread her legs wide apart, allowing him deeper access. Focusing on the sensation of cock moving inside her, she felt a profound connection with her husband.

She reached for her phone. Sending David pictures was no longer about finding where his limits might lie — they had already pushed through the final frontier. This was about sharing the experience with him. She straightened her arm, snapping a picture of her face, the only thing visible under the man on top of her. The photo captured the gratitude in her face, mixing with the intoxicated eroticism.

"I want to fuck you from behind," Paul grunted after she had sent the photo off.

It was crude and to the point, but sounded fitting. It was what she expected from someone in his state of dissipated passion. As he slid out of her, she quickly flipped over to kneel on all fours. She presented her open pussy for him, her legs parted wide and her back arced. They moaned in unison as he entered her once again.

Paul quickly built up the force in his thrust. His hands greedily grabbed her hips and ass. They both grunted and moaned. This was about carnal pleasure, and they both knew it.

"Yes, fuck me!" Fiona screamed out, looking back over her shoulder at the man riding her with fierce intensity. "Fuck me hard!"

She pushed back against him, exalting the force of his hips smacking against her ass. Her tits swayed beneath her as she rocked back and forth, and she felt like an animal in heat. The only thing beyond carnal delight that manifested itself in her mind was the need to share it with her husband. She steadied herself on her elbows as she fiddled with her phone, her ass held high.

Spurred by that sight, Paul slammed into her even harder just as she took the photo. He came out blurry behind her in the picture, but it captured perfectly the sinful heaven she was in, her smudged red lips parted in delighted shock. The image of her own lustful expression pushed her further into ecstasy, and she felt the orgasm start building in her body. Between this loss of control and Paul's steady thrusts, she just barely managed to send the picture off.

"I'm..." she panted. "I'm gonna come! Oh, my! Oh Paul, you're making me..!"

She screamed out uncontrollably, and the thought that the neighbors might hear her in this moment of vulgar euphoria made her climax spiral even higher. Could they somehow tell that these were the ecstatic cries of a woman orgasming while a man other than her husband was fucking her? Her pussy contracted around Paul's cock, jolts of pleasure spreading through her body.

Slowly, she regained the control of her body. In the aftershocks, she heard Paul's constrained grunts, the telltale sign of a man struggling to hold back from his own climax. She knew he was in need of release too. But it wasn't so much him she wanted to satisfy. The need to include her husband in this debauchery shined like a lascivious light in her otherwise delirious mind. She had to make Paul finish in the most photogenic way she could think of.

She moved off Paul's cock and slid off the bed to kneel on the floor. "Come here!"

Paul looked confused at first, but soon got the drift. His glistening erection bounced before him as he moved to stand in front of her. He moaned with appreciation as she wrapped her hand around it. She handed him her phone set to camera mode. He snapped a picture of her as she looked up with a devious smile.

She slid her lips over his cock. The taste of herself amplified her aftershocks, affirming that this was the cock that had just made her climax. Worshiping away with her hungry mouth, she repeatedly heard the imitated camera shutter sound from her phone.

Paul had already been close to the edge, and he didn't last long in the heaven of her mouth. She soon heard his moans escalating, his body tensing up as he bucked his hips forward. She pulled him out of her mouth and directed his cock towards her face. A second later she felt the first burst of cum land across her lips. She heard herself yelp softly. She truly enjoyed having a man finish on her face when she was in the right mood, and the mood was certainly there tonight. Pumping her fist over his shaft, she made him shower her with cum, marveling at his seemingly endless flow. The sensation as it splashed against her skin made her shiver with erotic delight.

She gently stroked his cock as the bursts eventually subsided. She looked up at him, grinning wide as she realized that he was still snapping pictures of her. Handing her phone over, he collapsed back against the bed.

Her eyes widened as she flicked through the pictures. It was hard to grasp it was her putting on that slutty display. She was slowly coming down from her erotic high, and she almost lost the nerve to send these to her husband. But she had to. He deserved to see it. And she needed him to, desiring to reveal to him the depth of his wife's sexual hunger. She selected a series showing her kneeling before Paul's cock, engulfing it with her mouth, and finally having her face increasingly covered in cum.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, winking at Paul as she noticed him staring.

He chuckled. "I sure do. You are one wild woman, married Fiona."

"Why don't you take a picture — it will last longer," she playfully mocked him.

She had meant it as a joke, but Paul had soon found his phone. She giggled. Why not? He too might want a memory of this wanton night. She puckered her lips, blowing seductive kisses to him as he snapped a picture of her.

"If you're done, I'm going to go clean up a bit," she said as she peeled off her stockings and headed for the bathroom.

She shook her head in disbelief as she saw herself in the mirror, strands of Paul's cum dangling from her face. But she felt no shame. In fact, she felt pride — proud that she had it in her to brazenly live out her most slutty desires, and proud that she had a husband who would let her. Her love for him rushed through her body as she wiped another man's cum off her face.

After showering, she returned to Paul. "Your turn."

As he left for the bathroom, she lay on the bed. She looked at her phone. Shouldn't David have said something by now? She decided to call him.

"Hey honey, what's up?" her husband replied, his voice sounding tired.

What's up? What kind of a thing was that to say?

"Sorry, you woke me up," he continued.

"What?!"

Her head began to spin out of control. Had he not realized that she was sincere with her text? Had it taken her so long between sending it and going up Paul's room that he had taken it for another fantasy? After mistaking her first scenario for real, it was actually understandable if he wouldn't take her seriously when she incited another one. Had she got herself into a disgraceful cry wolf situation? The consequences felt as dire as being eaten alive.

She panted with despair. "Oh, honey, I..."

That's when she heard her husband's devious laugh.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed.

"Babe, of course I wouldn't go to sleep when there was a chance my wife was doing something like that. Even if it had been just another one of your made-up fantasies, I would have stayed awake all night just to hear it. Could it be that you're so turned on that you couldn't think straight?"

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers