What She Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recognized the last sentence as the exact words she had said to her husband earlier.

"Something like what?" she asked.

"What?"

"You said I was doing something like that," she said. "Tell me what I did."

"Well, let's see. You apparently got picked up by a stranger in a bar. You went to his hotel room, stripped down, and let him fuck you without any inhibition."

She purred with excitement as her husband described back to her what she had done.

"And you know what?" David continued. "You're right that I never tell you what to do, but now I will. I want you to stay the night. I want you to sleep naked, and give him access to your body the entire night. And make sure that you make him fuck you in the morning."

She gasped, feeling the arousal building in her body. "Oh, honey. I don't think I can wait until the morning."

David chuckled. "That's perfect. I want you to make the most of this. And when you get back home tomorrow, I'm going to fuck my slutty wife. We will forever know that you're a woman who once fucked a stranger in the morning, and her husband in the evening."

"Oh, honey," she moaned. "You really want me to be a bad girl, don't you?"

"Babe, you're the best. You deserve to be bad."

A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her valuable editing comments. The story is part of the April Fool's Day Story Contest, so please vote if you liked it.