What She Doesn't Deserve Ch. 01

Story Info
Janice submits to her boss for the first time.
3.2k words
4.53
37.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was hot because of how Alex was looking at her. She had admired her gorgeous African American boss from afar for months now. Alex's high cheek bones and perfect skin, as well as her trim and well muscled body were all factors. But now that she was kneeling in front of her boss, Janice was unprepared for the strength of her feelings. Alex was looking at her like she was a slut for offering her services to her boss. She was looking at her like she could make Janice do anything she wanted.

Janice knew that Alex was right. She would definitely do anything Alex wanted. She had been attracted to the female club owner since she was hired to dance at her club. Janice saw Alex in action managing her club and admired her strength, her passion and her no nonsense management style. She loved how Alex pulled her hair into a tightly wound bun. Janice felt more comfortable and secure in working for Alex than she had ever felt at a previous job, or anywhere, for that matter. Janice had begun fantasizing about her boss often, both at work and at home.

This evening, Janice had waited patiently while all the other dancers and staff had left. Her attraction to her boss was becoming overwhelming, and starting to interfere with her focus at work. Janice had approached Alex in her office late at night. She had knocked politely on the door wearing only her skimpy dancer's outfit. "Ma'am," she began, "all of your staff have clocked out. May I do anything for you? Anything at all? I long to serve you in any way you like," she asked, hoping her meaning was clear.

Alex looked at the pretty, white, shapely, brown haired employee standing before her, and wondered if she had any idea what she was offering her. She decided, for once, to take a risk in order to find out. At 30 years old, Alex had been single for a couple of years, since she had had to ask her last girlfriend to leave due to her financial irresponsibility.

Alex had considered Janice attractive before, quite attractive, but her manner of speaking so respectfully, so submissively, peaked her interest in a whole new way. She told Janice that if she was serious about her offer, she would undress and be down on her knees in 30 seconds. She was impressed to see her employee comply immediately.

Janice scrambled to meet her boss' deadline, since 30 seconds was not a lot of time to take off her g string, her skimpy top, and the bra that she wore underneath for support while she performed in the go go dancer cages. Janice noticed her heart race and her pussy get wetter as she stripped off everything and dropped to her knees.

"Good girl, you completed that task for me in 24 seconds. Now, fold your arms behind your back and hold them there until I say otherwise. Thrust those sexy tits out for me. Spread your knees wider, like the slut I know you are. Remember to always respond with, "Yes, Ma'am," when I address you, particularly when I give you instructions.

"Yes, Ma'am," managed Janice, barely breathing due to her strong attraction to her boss's beauty and commanding tone. Alex's tone reminded Janice of when her boss would watch her dancing, only to firmly correct her mistakes. She had responded to Alex's directions many times at work before, of course, but this was entirely different. This time was straight out of Janice's fantasies!

"How old are you, little slut?" Alex asked.

"Twenty four, Ma'am," answered Janice.

"And how many sexual partners have you had?" asked the bar owner.

"Four, Ma'am," admitted Janice, hoping that wasn't too many.

If the slut was telling the truth, Alex thought, then it didn't sound as if she hooked up with bar patrons after hours for extra income, as many of the dancers did.

Alex stood up from behind her large desk and circled around the naked, kneeling woman several times, inspecting her from all angles. Janice kept her eyes lowered out of respect, and did not meet her boss' gaze. When Alex finally sat down on the nearby couch, Janice could see her flawless tailored suit, as well as the crisp, white collar of her blouse and her leather boots. Janice felt very turned on at being naked and kneeling at the request of her well dressed boss.

Alex was excited to see her shy, pretty employee offering her perky breasts to her so sincerely. She was pleased with how the dancer had quickly clasped her arms behind her back and was obediently awaiting her next instructions with her knees spread wide.

"I know you want me to play with you, slut. You look almost desperate for it. You offer me your slutty tits when you know you mean nothing to me. Isn't that right, slut?"asked Alex. Although it wasn't entirely true that Janice meant nothing to her, it was important to determine if her employee would submit to her with no expectations.

"Yes, Ma'am," responded Janice. "I've been thinking of you talking to me this way. I've been fantasizing about being of service to you. I'm offering you everything. I want to give myself to you, if it pleases you, Ma'am."

"Since you address me so politely, I'm interested. I haven't had a little slut like you throw herself at me in a long time. However, before we can proceed, I need to ensure that you know your place," explained Alex.

"Let's start by you telling me why you don't deserve to have your slutty nipples stroked, licked, or sucked," demanded Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am. I know what I deserve. I deserve to be used in the way that you desire. Sluts like me don't deserve to have their nipples stroked, licked, or sucked," Janice readily admitted.

"Good girl. And what do little slut's tits deserve?" asked Alex. She wondered if Janice had submitted before or if she was simply a natural.

"Sluts like me deserve to have their tits pinched, slapped, and punished," declared Janice, tentatively, "if it pleases their, their superiors, Ma'am." She was obviously so embarrassed, but was being forthcoming about her desires.

"That's right," Alex said, laughing. "That's exactly what sluts like you deserve. Lift your tits for me now and ask me nicely to abuse them."

"Yes, Ma'am," Janice said, obediently lifting her breasts. "Please abuse my tits to punish me for being such a horny little slut."

Alex looked down at the beautiful submissive slut kneeling in front of her. The one who had just admitted to being a horny slut. The one who had just pleaded to be punished on her sensitive tits. Her light skin and brown curly locks were stunning. She had no doubt that Janice was telling the truth that she wanted her tits abused, or she was willing to try anything to please her boss, or hopefully both. Alex had been eyeing the sexy brunette during her dance routines since she hired her. She had found her to have a pleasing personality and a good work ethic.

"Have you had your tits punished before, slut?" Alex asked.

"No Ma'am, but I have thought about it quite a bit. Read stories online, that sort of thing," admitted Janice, embarrassed.

"Did you masturbate when you read these stories?" asked Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am, every time," admitted Janice.

"Lift your tits higher for me. Offer them to me to punish, slut. You're finally going to get the punishment you've been wanting for so long," instructed Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am," responded Janice, eagerly, using her hands to push her breasts up and forward. "Please punish them, Ma'am," she begged, hardly able to wait any longer.

Satisfied with her slut's obedience, Alex gave each of her breasts several slaps. Janice kept her eyes downcast but moaned after each slap, encouraging her boss to continue in the only way she knew how.

Seeing how much she liked it, Alex slapped her breasts much harder and enjoyed seeing them turn pink.

"Look at me," directed Alex, grasping Janice's chin and guiding her. "Tell me why you enjoyed that enough to moan so beautifully for me."

"Ma'am, I have dreamt of your hands on me for months now," explained Janice. "I want to serve you. I long to have you punish me more," she pleaded.

"Would you like me use a flogger?" teased Alex, "so that it will sting more?"

"Yes, Ma'am, if it pleases you," replied Janice quickly, breathing heavily with her growing arousal. She looked down to see her pink breasts.

Alex walked over to her desk and pulled a small flogger from her middle drawer. "Hold your arms behind you, spread your knees more, and thrust those slutty tits out for me as far as you can," Alex directed Janice. As soon as she complied, Alex brought the flogger down on Janice's chest.

Janice gasped as she felt her boss strike her breasts over and over. After a few minutes, she began to sob openly. Between her cries, Janice said softly, "Thank you, Ma'am."

Alex was aroused by how well her dancer was taking the pain. She had never enjoyed punishing anyone this much. She didn't stop until her dancer's tits were bright red. She sat on the couch near Janice and admired her work, wiping the poor girl's tears away.

"Good girl," she said reassuringly, "you have pleased me with how well you have taken your punishment. I have enjoyed spanking your beautiful tits very much."

Janice brightened noticeably at Alex's praise and answered her promptly, "Thank you, Ma'am. I have longed to please you since I met you. I did not realize until now how much I needed to, to please you, and to be punished...for being such a slut, Ma'am."

"It's ok. I understand. You have to be slutty to make money as a dancer. And have you submitted to a Dominant before?" asked Alex, pinching both of Janice's whipped nipples.

"No, Ma'am," whimpered Janice with the sudden pain, "although I have wanted to many times." She began to cry again softly, as Alex pinched and tormented her already abused nipples. The pain in her nipples was causing her pussy to throb with need.

"Does it hurt too much?" Alex teased, "Does my little slut want me to stop?"

Janice admitted, "No, Ma'am! Please don't stop? It hurts just perfectly. Please punish my slutty tits for as long as it pleases you, Ma'am."

"Of course I will, my little slut. I'll punish them as long as I like. Is your slutty pussy getting hot and wet?" asked Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am! Very hot and wet!" responded Janice eagerly.

"Patience, my greedy little slut," instructed Alex. I know your pussy wants attention. Maybe it wants to be stroked, licked, or sucked, even though it won't ever get that? Tell me why you don't deserve to have your slutty pussy stroked, licked, or sucked," required Alex.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'll never deserve to have my pussy stroked, licked, or sucked, even if it wants that. Because it is a slutty pussy and deserves only to be slapped, spanked, or fucked," Janice proclaimed, adding, "by you, Ma'am."

Alex laughed. "Before you get too excited, I'm not sure I want to slap, spank or fuck your slutty little pussy," she asserted.

Janice pouted and blurted out, "I'll be a good girl, boss, I promise! If only you'll please, pretty please, slap, spank or fuck my slutty pussy."

"You're begging me to abuse your pussy, but if I did, what would you do for me in return? Would you do anything I say, and for as long as I say?" Alex pressed the toe of her boot into Janice's cunt as she waited for an answer, while continuing the pressure on the little submissive's sore nipples.

"Yes, Ma'am, I absolutely agree to do anything you say, for as long as you say," pleaded Janice, still on her knees and gasping from finally receiving the pressure she had needed on her throbbing pussy. She used all of her strength to refrain from grinding her needy pussy on her boss's boot.

"And if I were to agree to abuse your slutty pussy, you would have to come for me. If you didn't come for me during your cunt spanking, I would never spank your filthy pussy ever again," asserted Alex.

Janice looked into her boss's beautiful eyes and promised that she would come while having her cunt spanked. She felt as if she could come right now, just thinking about having her cunt punished, as her breasts had been. She shivered in anticipation. Her pussy grew more lubricated, as Alex continued to roughly pinch her sensitive, red nipples.

"I like your attitude. I see you truly aim to please, like a good little slut. I bet you'd love to stay on your knees to lick my pussy. Am I right? And I bet mine would not be the first pussy you have licked," Alex demanded to know.

"Yes, Ma'am. You are right that I have licked pussy before, and I would be especially honored to lick your pussy!" proclaimed the dancer.

"Well, then, my beautiful little slut, first sit on the couch and spread your legs as wide as you can for me, right now!" commanded Alex.

Janice immediately scrambled to the couch, leaning back and spreading her legs to reveal her smooth, glistening, waxed pussy.

"Nice pussy, slut," complimented Alex, "too bad it will be thoroughly abused when I finish with it. Now, good little sluts keep their legs open wide when their pussies are punished, because they know that if they close them, they will regret it."

"Yes, Ma'am, I will obey and keep my pussy spread wide for you," promised Janice. "I will be a good little slut for you, Ma'am," she added, sending Alex deeper into her own arousal upon hearing the obedience she craved.

Alex brought the flogger down on Janice's pussy, causing her to cry out, "Please, Ma'am!"

Puzzled, Alex asked, "Please, what, slut?"

"Please don't stop, Ma'am," pleaded Janice.

Oh, thought Alex, she really craves this. She continued to strike her employee's open pussy harshly, and soon the poor girl was crying from the pain. "How does it feel to have your slutty pussy punished?" Alex demanded.

"It feels just right, Ma'am. Thank you for spanking my slutty pussy," declared Janice, between sobs. To her credit, she did not attempt to close her legs even as Alex spanked her harder.

As Alex brought the flogger down she said, "Every."

The next time she stuck Janice's pussy she said, "Time."

And then, "I."

"Spank," she said, striking the dancer's pussy with each word.

"Your."

"Willing."

"Pussy."

"I."

"Get."

"Hotter."

"Yes, Ma'am!" cried Janice, "May I please come for you now, please, Ma'am?" Alex's words thrilled the dancer.

"Yes, slut, come for me now!" Alex commanded.

With the next strike, Janice screamed "Oh, Alex, I'm coming for you! For you!" Janice tensed up and moved her position, just slightly, as Alex brought the flogger down a few more times before dropping it at her boots.

Alex sat next to her little dancer and held her tightly. "Good girl," she whispered. "Good little slut, taking what I give you, and then coming like that, asking permission and then coming so hard for me. You have pleased me very much with your beautiful submission."

Janice looked into Alex's eyes with sheer admiration. Alex kissed her softly at first, working up to a passionate kiss which revealed her arousal to Janice.

After their kiss, Alex held Janice and stroked her hair, praising her obedience, until she recovered. Until Janice begged to lick her pussy.

"Please, Ma'am," she pleaded, "please allow me to lick your pussy. I want to taste you so badly!"

Alex couldn't remember when she'd wanted that more. But she struggled with whether she should allow Janice to be so close to her. "Will you submit to me, each time I summon you, whether you are at work or not?" she demanded to know.

"Yes, Ma'am! Your wish is my command, Ma'am! I will be honored to submit to you whenever it pleases you! I have no responsibilities at home which would stop me from serving you," promised Janice, as she held her hands over her heart.

"Kneel down, my eager little slut, and close your eyes," Alex instructed her.

Janice moved quickly off the couch to kneel with her eyes closed. She placed her arms behind her and thrust her tits out, as Alex had taught her to do.

"So lovely, my little slut," said Alex, as she slid out of her pants and panties. She stood a few inches away from Janice and looked down at her longingly. "You may open your eyes now." she said.

Janice opened her eyes to see her boss's pussy in front of her. It was smooth except for a strip of dark curls over her wet slit. Janice was eager, but waited instruction.

Alex grasped the dancer's bobbed curly hair and pulled her in. Janice moaned as she tasted Alex for the first time and flicked her tongue lightly over her swollen clit.

"Yes, good girl," encouraged Alex.

Janice used light flutters of her tongue to torment her boss until Alex tugged her hair sharply and growled, "Suck me now. Suck on my clit, slut! Show me how much you need this!"

Janice moaned into Alex's pussy, as she built up to harder strokes with her tongue and moved quickly into sucking lightly on Alex's hard clit.

Alex maintained her grip on Janice's hair, as she felt her orgasm building. "Don't stop, slut, keep sucking just like that!" she ordered.

Janice sucked dutifully, enjoying every minute, including having her boss's fingers pulling her hair.

Suddenly, Alex blurted out, "Yes, yes, don't stop slut! Yes, yes! I'm coming!" Alex's juices covered Janice's face and dripped down onto her tits as she felt her orgasm hit her harder than it ever had. Alex held Janice's face on her pussy as she enjoyed her pussy spasms and began to recover.

Janice felt elated to have pleased Alex. Beautiful Alex whom she had been admiring for months. She smiled up to Alex from where she remained, kneeling, with her face wet in Alex's pussy. Janice began giving her boss light kisses on her clit.

"That feels wonderful," said Alex, "but let me allow you to go and get cleaned up now. When you are finished, you will report back to me before you leave. Bring your things from your locker, but remain naked. I like you naked, little slut."

"Yes, Ma'am," giggled Janice. "Thanks for allowing me to please you." She was soon up on her feet and heading to the employee restroom, completely naked. She left her dancer costume in her boss' office.

Alex smiled at her beautiful, slutty dancer as she walked away. She watched her wiggle her cute ass as she walked. She felt something she hadn't in a long time: genuine affection and attraction. But Alex knew not to get attached. It was too soon and, besides, it had never worked out long term before. However, she looked forward to playing with her little dancer again soon.