All Comments on 'What She Had Done...'

by shuttlepilot

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
About time.. .

He put up with his wife's shit way too long.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
that how you handle a syphilis infested whore

He still has money and the slut is gone, oh happy days.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SKY PILOT TO EARTH

now she can share with a bunch. TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
The Man Is A Saint!

He actually hung in there for more than 30 seconds. Great Story, with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Seems unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All a bit too good to be true, but well written. Anyway all those guys that have been cucked will like it, and here they all are..

hawkeye, heeughdogg and all!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Wow . That was a little harsh dude !

I get it . Honest I do . The wife needed a SEVERE wake up call . She had blown the marriage to bits & pieces . The fact is that they had a working marriage for two decades although the last year blew post digested feta cheese chunks.

Yet leaving her in abject penury is wrong. When a 20 year cop is caught involved with graft or committing felonies - he will be tried as a criminal , will lose pension , may well serve time. But you don't confiscate every bit of property he has accrued from period of time he was honest.

There are are limits to retribution . I'll stand by that . If thats wrong then I'm wrong. BTW I thought the story was VERY well written . Kudos to the author on almost every variable save for his sense of draconian justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg and hockeye want to be cucked

doubt they have been yet, hence the read, spank, comment trilogy of cuckoldry - blewdogg just made 'cuckmaster' for number of posts, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Extremely well written and engaging. I would love to have another chapter either from the point of view of the wife explaining the situation or the wife's experiences after the story or a combo of both.

Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sure a lot of idiot comments.

Maybe the Maya prediction is coming true..Idiots are appearing to end the world. Evidence..the idiot comments being posted by brained damaged idiots. Maybe excess CO2 in the atmosphere or the ozone layer vanishing. Curious. Comments funnier than the stories.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Two absolutely incredible characters

A wife with a severe loss of reality and a husband who tolerates the intolerable for months. But very good writing!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Well put together!

I have to admit he was fairly wimpy about it, but he ended being happy and managed to pay her back. Though I was quite surprised at Nun Karen accepting his removing all assets.

Thanks!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
laughably bad

wow this fucking awful.... the worst part was the counselor.

Bill tells the guy that he has a STD from the wife and she admits to fucking her boyfriend in the marital bed...

and the counselor says "well wait and see what happens?"

this is a joke right ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Doesn't he know I love him?"

If you do love him, you've got a really cruel way of showing it.

burn in hell, bitch.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
The part with the "councilor" is total bullshit. That is NOT what a councilor does nor how they do it.

The STD thing is also bogus. When the Doc finds a STD he MUST notify the CDC and they will INSIST (by law) that all his sexual partners are found and tested.

They certainly would test his wife.

Other parts of the story were okay, but weak. The "losing" money in Vegas is bogus. The way things work today in Vegas the casino would KNOW how much he lost and would treat him as a whale until he really went broke and then dumped him on the street.

The NUN aspect was ludicrous. I mean seriously, it takes months for a Nun to leave the order with the blessings of the Church. It obviously can and is done, but it does take time. Time not reflected in this story.

stanisemstanisemover 12 years ago
mysterious ways indeed

You'd think God would be a little more subtle in his ways to let Karen know she just wasn't cutting it in the cloth.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
THE CHILDREN ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS old!

In the majority of Papatoad's stories the children are above 18 years and playbacks for the cheating(bitch or slut)wives are very cruel. This playback was cruel at this Author's story as well. The cheating wives have a little save situation when the children custody are theirs, however if the children are above 18 years old.....

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I am sorry "payback".

BTW 5 stars.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Decently written but childish concepts

The counselor is unbelievable. No counselor would essentially try to train someone how to be competitive with another lover. They might explore how he felt about the situation, helping to come to a decision point. If both spouses had been there the counselor might have to be a bit vague as to not take sides but with just him, the counselor could be quite blunt about her behavior. The counselor's role is to keep him taking to expose the issues and have him make decisions for himself, not tell him what to do.

And the wife is a complete dope. She finds her credit accounts closed and she is surprised, asking "How could he do this?". Really? She is that stupid? She thinks she can spit in his face indefinitely? And she thinks she is going to move in with loser college student boyfriend? She thinks she is going to have a life with him? LOL! I'm surprised she's 42. The woman is too stupid to have lived that long.

Gambling away the money is an interesting nuclear option. I'm not sure how the courts would react to that. They could attach any future wages but they can't take everything. I guess if you are willing to give up everything to screw her over this is an choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It was excellent

by the way, you sound like someone who has been in marriage counseling. One of the top marriage counselors in the country uses exactly the approach used by the counselor in this story. It made it very real.

My only complaint? The ending came too soon. I enjoy it when someone enjoys the a better life after being dumped and I enjoy it when someone who has been dumped finally realizes what they have done. The W in this story still did not see what she had done.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Well, he finally found his balls after THAT long.

And the counselor? Ugh, competing with a lover? The counselor should've told him to take a lover himself, a younger, hotter woman, so HIS wife would have to compete!

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Loved it

Best story of the day. This was just great. Don't worry about the nitpickers. This is a story. It isn't important that every frigging detail be prefect, only that it keeps your interest and entertains you. This one delivered on both fronts. I wish I had written it. SS09

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I agre some commenters. I think you will be suspect to gambling a fortune before divoce. It may be 1/3-1/4 of the money to hide, but the all.....

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

You know it is a good story when we wish it was longer!

thanks

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Nuns on the run equal fun

Great read. Great twists. Better than clever...whatever word that is. Thank you Shuttle Pilot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story was a little hard to follow

But I got most of what the author was telling.

The councilor was where I had the most trouble to follow the story.

Anyway I liked the happy ending for Davis.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Figure Stangstar liked it

I guess birds of a feather.......

I give it 1 star

Not one scene was realistic from the counselor to the nun leaving the order.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A rushed ending! Why?

A good story but u spoilt it in the end.

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
"She..."

My favorite thing in the story is Shuttlepilot having god be a woman. Only Her being black would make it better. I'm with the Anonymous who says reading the comments is good entertainment. I especially enjoy reading the self-appointed judges who 'know' what every counselor and cuckholded husband would, could, or should do under any and all circumstances. Hint: it's not what WE think, it's what the author writes that is the reality in his story.

Shuttlepilot, keep writing. Your stories are entertaining -- which is what I read for.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 12 years ago
what had happened...

Dear readers...

What shuttlepilot did was research what some marriage counselors actually do suggest... and the man tried to save his marriage, even though his heart was broken enough that he became stone cold.

As far as the gambling... well, there are plenty of private games in Vegas, everyone knows that and a high stakes game isn't that hard to find if you really want to... just because he didn't really gamble doesn't mean he couldn't have and prove that he didn't. You can't prove a negative.

There was some talk about how the nun could have so easily quit. This is not the Spanish Inquisition, today and what would they have done, burn her at the stake? She quit. She never got over loving him and we don't know exactly how much time had passed between his leaving and the end of the story. It could have been six months or even a year.

How do we know God isn't a woman? Did you ask her?

And, someone said something about STDs. He was gone right after so there was no follow up. The doctor knew the husband hadn't cheated and was his friend. Why do you think all doctors live up to the Hypocratic Oath when wives don't life up to their marriage vows?

Besides, it's a story.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
That whole gambling thing . . .

Is pure bullshit. It's a contrived plot device that's been repeatedly used and is no more believable now than it was when first used 50 stories back.

In short, if you learn what your spouse is doing and THEN--i.e., after pretty much deciding on divorce--take every dime of marital assets and blow it in a casino, then you get to spend most of the rest of your life paying dear ex-wifey back her roughly 50% share. That, my friends, is the law in nearly--not all, but nearly--every jurisdiction in this country. It's called a dissipation of assets, and judges take a very dim view of it. They view it as game playing and tend to think you're playing them for fools as much as the spouse.

In short, yes, he'll spend the rest of his life paying her back.

Not really a very good outcome, it is?

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 12 years ago
Dear Rehnquist

In order for him to pay her back, he has to be in the country. He is SO, SO GONE! He's not coming back... would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't be too alarmed by Rehnquist's words. He just think he's the cats whiskers right now. Perhaps he needs a lesson from you regarding true raw emotions. His stories are good but NOT worth the adoration bestowed upon him recently. I've read much better and some of my favourites are damn better writers. The Quist is good but not the best!

Sooooo dear writer please continue writing and improve. Your stories are good. Spend more time developing the plot and do not rush the end. Its like an anticlimax.

As for the gambling aspect: in real life that's what happens. Gambling and Hos go hand in hand. Why reinvent the wheel when it's reality?

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Dear CaliBeachGirl,

I respect that the author appears to have had him run away to foreign lands, but the question becomes now what is he going to live on? If he really blew all $1million at the tables, he's broke, so how's he going to pay the bills in a foreign land with no employment, a language he (presumably) doesn't know, and no money?

Also, following your scenario, he's the one thus running off and forever being apart from all of his friends and family, his roots and history, just so he could avoid giving her a portion of their marital estate? Really? That's a win somehow?

So to answer your question: No, I wouldn't run off to the foreign land. There, I'd only be broke and alone with only one soul, the erstwhile Sister Karen, to keep me company. At home, I'd just be broke, but I'd still have Sister Karen and all of my friends, family, and everything else that comes with it all.

And by the way, there is usually a means to register judgments across international boundaries and still collect. Happens all the time.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
I tend to differ, I don't beg

Well, if you're going to get technical (or as a friend says of me, "anal about it"), Rehnquist, then as a divorce attorney you know that few divorce cases actually have a spouse catching the other spouse cheating. Most of those type of claims are based on circumstantial evidence rather than on any solid physical evidence. Which makes for some interesting he said, she said cases. The stories written where the spouse catches the other spouse in the act, are rather fanciful.

As it is, many states don't allow adultery or other similar grounds for divorce. Fortunately, or unfortunately, as the case might be, I live in a "at-fault" state. We are actually one of the few states that allows adultery as grounds for a divorce. The only circumstance in which a "no-fault" divorce can be filed is if a married couple have remained physically separated for one year, having not lived together.

To get back to my point...

In an "at-fault" divorce, with adultery as the grounds, the defendant could gain nothing from the marriage. It really depends on the judge. And, if the presiding judge is a man and has been in the same boat as the male end of the soon to be dissolved marriage, then...

Also, what if the husband's financial and property assets were acquired prior to marriage? In most cases, the wife would be entitled only to those assets accrued during the marriage.

Well, you get my drift.

So, if the protagonist is off on some beach enjoying the sins of his labor, so what? It's just a fictional story.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Renquist

The story makes it clear that he didn't gamble, that he still had the money. She undoubtedly could get a judgment for half the proceeds--but he's got it, but claims to the court he lost it gambling. So what's her recourse? Garnish his wages? How's she going to get it out of him in Mexico?

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
What everyone else said, but...

My only quibble with the tale, and it's very small, is that he actually doesn't have enough money from his estate to live on in perpetuity, especially with a partner. IF, he has indeed moved to a foreign land, he could be in trouble. Most countries only permit permanent residency to someone who has a skill judged to be "of use" to the economic development of that country, or to political refugees. He could hardly claim political refugee status and we have no idea what he actually does, but it can't be tremendously vital, since it doesn't figure into the story, even in a passing reference.

Eventually, a return home and to work is in the cards for the protagonist...though relocating to a different city would keep him from having to see his ex most likely. Still, as far as divorce fairy tales go, this was far from the most ridiculous.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

You (English soeakings) speak the nowdays lingua franca and almost evry decent country they can comunicate. Many decent countries have not law assistant agreement to USA and the wife can run up and down, moreover the guest country (if there is not law assistant agreement) will be glad the currency. But the pair will confide thirselves in those countries where there is not any law assistant agreement to USA. Not around the World tour during 80 days.

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Dear JLRemora,

You're right and wrong both at the same time. I don't know what state you live in, but many states still have adultery as an express ground for divorce. The at fault/no fault distinction, however, comes into play not on the grounds of divorce, but on whether the grounds can be considered when dividing the marital estate. Thus, in states like Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and a slew of other states, adultery may be the grounds for divorce and, if proven, the divorce will be granted. However, the ultimate property split will be determined without any reference whatsoever to the grounds of divorce. As such, in Illinois, our judges--because the legislature decided to do it this way--are directed to divide the property without any reference to the fact that she may have fucked the entire football team in front of the local parish. It's irrelevant, and she'll still get her fair share.

Also, the marital/nonmarital asset distinction is pretty clear here: The monies and properties were in joint accounts or otherwise jointly titled (except her house at the end, which was still in his name), and his earnings during the marriage--including pensions and 401(k)s, which can't be cashed in without both parties' signatures granting permission to do so--would likewise be marital.

Finally, you are wrong. This is precisely how most adultery is discovered. In the hundreds of divorces I've had where adultery occurred, the spouse just told the other about it. No hemming, hawing, lying, or the like. They just flat out told them, then usually told them they were moving on.

That, frankly and very sadly, is the one part of this story that rings all too true. I've seen cases where the boyfriends have the nerve to walk right up to the door and pick up wifey for a date while the poor bastard husband stays home and babysits. And trust me, they weren't wimps. They just couldn't afford to go to jail for killing the rotten fuckers.

So you're right in at least one respect: This is fiction, and if it were based on the actual cases I've seen and been a part of, you'd never believe it even remotely. Not even close.

Sad, really.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Having Fun

in the sun with a nun. They do it out of habit. The wife will have no place to live when the boys find out they have a nice disease. The husband deserves the stack of cash. He has a drink in his hand and his toes in the sand, I don't think he is coming back.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years agoAuthor
A little clarification...

When I cashed out my 401, no one asked my wife to sign off on it nor did it ever occur to me to ask her about it.

In the story, the money went into the nun's safety deposit box where she kept it for an unknown period of time. She had been in love with him the whole time but didn't want to ruin his marriage so stayed in the order until everything that happened, happened.

He said he lost it, prove he didn't.

When she joined him, she brought the rest of it, with her. They can levy a judgement against him all they want, it doesn't mean he has the means to pay, especially if the money remains in the sister's 'control'.

I've noticed there seems to be a plethora of commenters here that insist the woman will always win out. That's too bad and maybe the only real justice is at the end of a gun. Cheating is the worst form of disrespect possible.

I was interested in the comment that the husband would babysit while the 'wife' went out on a date. Sad, isn't it? Time for Smith and Wesson.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
In Reply

Thanks for replying, Rehnquist.

As a point of clarification, which I should have expressed more specifically, when I stated "caught in the act", I meant it along the lines the stories written in here describe.

"He arrived home early. He heard some noises coming from their marital bedroom. And walked into a nightmare. His wife riding the next door neighbor!"

In doing research, after my own experience with divorce, most of those who spoke about how they "caught" their spouse cheating, explained it was the cheating spouse (or a friend) who told them, without prompting, threat, or what have you. In many of those cases, the marriage was all but gone. And the acts committed thereafter by the cheating spouse is the stuff of nightmares and rage. So I do agree with you in that regard.

A story I wrote, which I've already submitted and might be posted soon, has it's opening in a similar manner.

Now, to the rest of it. I live in South Carolina and the divorce laws here governing distribution of assets in a divorce...

Well, it's best I quote that part, "An equitable distribution may not be an equal division. The assignment of fault can be a factor in property divisions in South Carolina."

This could mean anything, from a 50/50 split to nothing. Again, it really depends on the judge and the circumstances of the divorce.

Now I wonder if that will prompt a slew of people to move to South Carolina?

Now, a couple of fun facts.

In South Carolina, until 1949, it was against the law to get a divorce. Until 15 years ago or so, marital domestic violence (specifically, a husband physically battering his wife) was considered a misdemeanor, and the culprit was subjected to a monetary fine, if that.

In closing, my main contention, regarding the twist in the story, is that the law is not perfect, because people are not perfect. In light of that, what should be and could be, doesn't necessarily mean it is.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

Exactly, shuttlepilot.

A friend went through a divorce a few years ago and got shafted. She'd been married to a soldier, who she "caught" cheating because he didn't bother to hide it, for over 12 years. During court neither she, nor her attorney, thought of requesting part of his military retirement. In fact, she never used adultery as grounds for the divorce. Why?

Well, due to the shame, she never told her attorney the why of it. Today, it is a financial struggle for her, while her ex lives well, on his military retirement and his government job.

Now, that is sad.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Having read and enjoyed this story

what most of you don't get is you have to have the money to find the money. My ex's lawyer ask for copies of tax forms and everything else. I gave him what I had. The Judge asked if it was all there,I said yea and that was it. they asked if i had money some where else I said no. she got half of what was there. 600.00+. I wasn't giving up shit and if i had to go to jail so be it. DIvorce is a war amd only the strong survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdog wants to go to jail

so he can get cornholed by Bubba - his dream come true

so, he cheats his ex out of a couple hundred (a days pay for me and I have a relatively low paying job) and he gets bonus sex in the slammer, this guy is dumber than DWormcock...

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Well written, but some times hard to follow but still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad lawyer

Huedogg, you were lucky that your ex had a bad lawyer then. A competent lawyer would have found your money. People like you are not as smart as you think you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he went to the drive-in theatre to see "closed for the season"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
and STD too?

Jim and his friends get her and an STD, good. I assume the overwhelming majority of the maoney was not lost nd he get happlibness in Karen, too. Stacy did not think out the consequences very well.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Sad State of Affairs

Good story. You pulled off Davis's depression very well and the confused wife that's in denial was perfect. Though when his sister-in-law, LuAnn asked, "How long this time?" I thought, "THIS TIME!". He was putting himself through this again. I would have liked to have seen her brother-in-law, Bill, really lay into her and let her know just how stupid she was and her daughters too. Only a little satisfaction when Stacy looked around the house in the student ghetto and said," What was I thinking?" but still I would have really liked to see that light go on. Maybe, after she is passed around and gives syphilis to everyone in the house and ends up getting kicked to the curb she will start to take some responsibility. I don't think Davis was too harsh. Being in a state of depression completely changes your body chemistry which in turn changes your behavior. Sometimes to the extreme, like going to Vegas and marrying a nun. Nice story and well written. Hell, I was starting to feel depressed. Just ignore the crude comments. Those people are more damaged than Stacy and should be pitied. Thank you for the entertainment. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Renquist

What made you so fucktarded all of a sudden? You should stick to your own stories and keep your nose out of everyone elses. Pull the pickle out of your ass and have fun with the story.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
rule #1 never do your own dirtywork....

shuttlepilot,

rule #2. rule #1 always applies.

your readers applied rule #1.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Some Don't Seem to Get It

Some seem to think he really lost the money in Vegas. He did not. That was just a cover for the bucks he stashed away in the Nun's safety deposit box.

While it is correct that a judge would take a dim view of the dissolution of funds, a couple of things apply. As someone pointed out, he was probably out of the country with no plans to return. Furthermore, I think his wife would have to make a stink about it for the legal system to get involved. I am not sure this broad has enough brains for that.

On a final note, I too believe that he was too harsh. Regardless of what she did, she had been his wife for many years and was the mother of his children. In addition, while his kids might be angry at their mother for breaking up the marriage, they will surely hate their father for what he did to her. Of course, he might not care, particularly if he never plans on being able to see them again.

I am glad he got some payback but wish it had not been so harsh.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
At least he discovered his balls somewhere in between.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

for the cucked crowd, as Sir Thopas eminently wrote "the beaten cuckold craves revenge stories, and the avenging angel needs to know that the future can still be bright" - great cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

all who said he did bad/harsh to wife to them i would like to say he just react on her action ( every action has reaction ) u cant say he did wrong just imagine u go to fight to someone and u punch him. will he only punch u and nothing else ??????????? so dont say husband did anything wrong . he earn all the money so he have right to spend it

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Premise is good...

but the writing style is disjointed enough that I couldn't score the story higher. I thought some time spent with his kids before he left his wife would have been important to the story, but that's me. She left him high and dry and he waited for a while before leaving her high and dry (well, maybe not dry).

Adding Karen was a nice touch.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MONEY MARBLES CHALK

take a pick on what to choose. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
One horrible position to be in -

But he finally found his way out - gave it a lot longer than most of us - I hope.

He is in a far, far better place lol -

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
OK i got this one

very good - but it appears to have a continuity problem. why did he tell the nun he did not know if he was going to divorce her if he already had her served? liked the fact she was going to do the roommate and spread the wealth - VD wise.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 HEY S.P.

you do good work, but, a sequel of epilog to this story would be well received. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i love this fucking story

it is great. you are obviously a dickens fan, nice weaving job and great quirks. well written - hope to read more of you. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tres bien

Really good. The woman wanted ...everything ... and ended up with ... memories of her former and a lover that used her. And 'sharing' taking on a new menaing for her. No undue conversation from him, rather the details were attended to - including the financial, house and moving forward with his life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

The cheating wife was confused. The innocent husband was confused.

No confusion now.

The slut's now being shared by college students.

Our hero the once broken husband is now with his childhood sweetheart.

GOOD. The disease ridden slut should die.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it 5*****

Thanks for writing.

P.S. Reading thru the comments, I thought I was in some kind of law review rather than Lit. For you commentators arguing with Rhenquist, careful he may try for billable hours.

Thanks again, tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
While the end carried a lot of satisfaction...

...on a personal level, I have trouble with the idea that he stayed and survived six months, especially taking into account the STD.

Still, a well-conceived, and well-executed story. 5 from me

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
loved it.

Perfect. The cheating whore got what she deserved. This is how a real man behaves. He refuses to be a cuck and throws the slut out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The soon to be ex wife had become a slut

It is quite revealing that the wife in the story only reflects on her husband easily throwing away 21 years of marriage not once does she admit even in her mind only that ins fact she was the one who threw away 21 years of marriage. And what did she gain, she has no money and if sh did she would again lavish it on her boy toy. Oh she also gained two college boys to fuck her of course only when they wanted to. She turned herself into a sex crrazed cougar with absolutely no true love in her life and certainly no respect from anyone who knows her. In a decade her college boys and those like thme will have dumped her and she will have no one for lover or sex and probably by then she will have spent all the money from the home sale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good fun

Always fun to watch someone toss a grenade into the lap of the offending spouse and watch it go BOOM! You reap what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wait a minute...??

so are we to believe that Kathy the nun was his childhood sweetheart, and only went into the convent because she couldn't have Davis 21 years ago? Was she just waiting for him the whole time? I'm sure you enjoyed crafting this twist of a surprise ending, but the potential it had wasn't realized because of inadequate descriptions. Also, the counselor should have helped him mandate her attendance in therapy. Her refusal to attend would aid him in the divorce, so he wouldn't have to "gamble" away the money.The best part of this story is that he realizes through the grief that he just doesn't love her anymore: he should have been able to confront her and speed things along. Oh well, I did like this effort, and it did what it was supposed to do for another loving wives story.

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago
Seriously

I love the way some peoples minds seem to work. Previous Anon, why would he want her to go to counseling with him? Why would he want those assets that he "Gambled" away split in court? Why would any sane person give any thought to making life easier on a cheater?

Kudos to the Author, A great read for me.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and engaging. Thanks.

leviayersleviayersalmost 11 years ago

excellent tale telling 5

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

always liked this one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Stupid Bitch

Ye reap what ye sow.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay story

about a mild mannered man pushed past his limits. The only thing I question is whether the Court would accept his bullshit excuse of gambling away the money. I don't see that happening but it was an interesting idea. I'm thinking the soon to be ex-wife got half of everything even though she didn't deserve it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
I like the story and the comments.

I think the author captured the husband's emotions and actions quite well. Glad he preserved his fortune and ended up with a good woman. Wife was stupid to do what she did and deserved her fate.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Perfecto......

I could not have been more pleased with the outcome, unless the husband had

been able to come with a rationale way to shoot both his wife and her college lover.

I do worry however about some of those who comment under the shield of anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hilarious!

A wonderful, hilarious end to marriage.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Why bother with divorce?

This story makes a good point. Why bother with divorce? Why play by the rules if your spouse isn't? It is stupid. Treat them the way they treated you - do whatever you want to do no matter who it hurts! Of course, they are the one who will be hurt! Just make sure you are also having fun while you are doing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Counselors

For those of you commenting on the counselor, pick up a couple of back issues of Ladies Home Journal and read a few "Can this marriage be saved" columns. One of these marriage counselors had a fire fighter and National Guard Soldier convinced that his job and his deployment to Afghanistan were the same thing as his wife having her affair. So that made the reconciliation okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The author should get his head out of his ass.

There is no way that the wife would jump into bed with a lover who's still in college. If she cheats, it probably would be with a well establish person who can provide her with stability.

Cheating with a younger person is what husbands usually do, NOT the wives Claiming that wives cheat because of they are sluts is usually a deflection from the fact that cuckolded husbands can't provide the financial and emotional stability that their wives need to run or start a family. The fact that wives cheat is more a reflection on their husbands' inadequacies than it is on their lust.

Get this straight, wives cheat to find better partners, while it's usually the husbands who cheat out of lust. It's the usually husbands who are the sluts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Stupid fucking cunt. Risking everything for a college kid. Glad the husband made out in the end.

As for the last anon, you should keep your head up your ass because that's the only way to keep yourself sane. You don't like the author, write your own. Fucking dimwit with the shit in his ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"There was a note on his pillow. 'I need some time,' it said. 'I'm coming back, I just don't know when. I DO love you but I love him, too.'

Well, la de da! Since you love him too, whore, stay with him because there ain't no 'us'.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Yeah, a marriage councilor

has only one agenda and that is to get all of the sessions in so they can get paid. Most of them seem to be man haters and condone cheating as long as it is the wife doing it. Before I would go to one of those quacks I would kill my wife and her lover and then kill his dog before moving to Canada and losing myself in the trees. Writing was pretty good on this one and except for putting up with the stupid bitch, had good flow. As for the annony that said only men cheat with younger people and women only cheat with men of substance, he must be a councilor of some kind. He couldn't be that stupid on his own, has to be educated that way. Unless he has a book on how it's supposed to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In summation....

BITCHES BE WHORES!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
sadly...

Neat trick not telling her about the syphilis.

Sorry to say it won't work.

Unfortunately the doctor is required by law to tell the health department who then track down all the infected persons sex partners they can find, probably because somebody already did this to someone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars. Still a favorite.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 8 years ago
Justice served.......

............and appropriately so, which is too often incomplete or even missing in many stories.

Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The End

As with most (all?) of your stories, you do well until the ending. You rush that like you have an appointment you can't miss. Take a little more time to tidy things up, maybe share an emotion or two? That would elevate your work from 3-4s to 4-5s. Thanks for the effort. I would like to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
STD?

She gave him an STD and he's seeing a counselor to fix the marriage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

I needed to read a feel-good story today. Fucking cunt cheating wife got what was coming to her. Now she's a cum slut for a bunch of college kids. Hopefully she festers with her std and dies in pain. Our betrayed husband now has a true love who will stay faithful forever, just what he deserves. One of my favs.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

An abrupt ending, if there won't be a second chapter it is incomplete on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real

Right down to the stupid counselor saying lover met a "need". Yeah, those counselors really exist.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Odd ball tale

This is a disjointed plot that jumps around and is hard to follow. It is like trying to read disconnected sound bite paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

Really lame. Had such high hopes for this story. Wasted my time

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Davis said,

No more Yankie my Wankie! This story is so wrong it would fit in with the Jerry Springer Show? Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Need I say more ★☆ WOOF!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
all good except

going to the whore is cheating on Karen. She gave up her vows for him but he couldn't wait one more day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
crap

Get a PROOF READER. PLEASE.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous