All Comments on 'What She Heard Him Say Pt. 01'

by holly_texasgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

You write well and i really enjoyed this sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a miserable bitch. With or without a 'misunderstanding' she's still just a gutter slut, at the end of the day.

lindapa2lindapa2over 2 years ago

I agree with biggalute- well written and enjoyable. I look forward to reading future submissions. As for MR Anonymous, would Bailey still be a gutter slut, if she did what her husband wanted and had sex in front of him with other men he picked? The difference between what he said and she heard, in my woman's opinion, is a difference without distinction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

real good well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have first talked with her husband. If he said "no" because he wants to be there and watch she should honor that request. Maybe he would have said yes and FaceTime or listen in. But to just do this is not the fantasy. It is selfish cheating.

But, you write well.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Glad I found this gem. Please come back to Texas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholly_texasgirl@holly_texasgirl
I am a Texas girl living in Georgia because of work. I thought I was a happily married woman until my husband let me know that I was not exciting enough for him. With the help of a very well endowed coworker a sped his supportive wife, I have learned to like my body and enjoy ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES