What She Heard Him Say Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean said, "You aren't ready to be fucked yet. I still need to get you ready to enjoy it."

I was not just ready to be fucked but had a more primal need to be breed. I said, "I am so ready. Please fuck me. I will do whatever you want as long as you fill me with your cum."

With that he just smiled at me and knelt between my spread legs. He told me to look at him and the then he took his thumbs and put them in my pussy. He started to spread my pussy open and rub the inside of my pussy, while the web of his thumb and hand made contact with my pussy lips. He did this until I was again moaning and humping his hands. He took his thumbs out of me and started to finger fuck me with one finger. He put in two fingers and continued to slowly slide his fingers in and out of me. When he put the third finger in me, he sensed it was starting to stretch me and hurt so he backed off a little and gradually allowed my pussy to adjust to the penetration until all three fingers were fully inserted. The he rotated his hand so that he could apply pressure to my G spot. When he hit it, I began to hump his hand even more. He took his hand out and I whimpered for him not to stop.

He kissed me and said, "Just relax and let me do the work."

He put his three fingers back in me and started to again slowly slide them in and out of me but as he as was withdrawing, he would spread his fingers apart. Once he was sure I was relaxed, he started to put four fingers in me. This was really tight and pretty painful, but again he withdrew and slowly began the penetration at his fingertips working up to the joints until had add his four fingers fully inserted. Now that my pussy had stretched to accommodate Sean's hand I could finally relax and enjoy being stretched and filled beyond what I had ever been before.

Sean slowly finger fucked me with all four fingers and we developed a rhythm of his sliding his fingers into me and me meeting his thrusts. Sean reached in to apply pressure to my G spot with his fingers and started to massage my clit with his thumb. At the same time, he was rubbing my perineum with one finger and my anus with another. This all brought me to the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life.

Before I could fully recover, Sean knelt between my legs and started to rub the head of his cock up and down the length of my pussy. Finally, I was going to have him in me. As he started to push the head of his cock into me, the combination of pain and pleasure was exquisite. He laid on me and started to kiss me as he kept working his length into me. Each time I felt more of him in me I was thinking it can't get any better than this but it did. As he filled me and went deeper than I even thought possible, it was more enjoyable. After he stretched me so we didn't have to make such an effort to get him inside me, we got our rhythm so I would rise up to me him when he was going in and back away clamping his cock as he withdrew. He would pull all the way out so I would get the full sensation of his cock head entering me and then filling me. It was the most enjoyable sex I had ever had. Then without warning, the orgasm hit me. It wasn't like any I had ever experienced before. My entire body spasm to include my pussy. It didn't stop but continued to spasm. It was like an orgasm that was not going to stop. My body felt like it was on fire. I was sweating and breathing like I had just finished a marathon. Tears were running down my cheeks and something was gushing out of my pussy. He switched from a slow and gentle in and out to a fast, hard pounding. All I could do was to hold on to Sean with my arms and legs. I felt Sean ram into me and stiffen then felt him pulse inside me. As he kept cumming, it was like a physical and emotional dam burst within me. My body relaxed with every muscle and nerve at rest. Emotionally. I felt totally relaxed, happy, satisfied, and fulfilled. I hugged and kissed Sean with a passion I didn't know I had and for the first time in my life, I felt complete with no pieces missing.

12