What She Heard Him Say Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled said, "I better get the drinks then and I hope to see more of you."

Sean put some cash on the table to pay for the drinks and salads and we got up from the table to go to the room. As I was so turned on, I wanted to open the shirt completely and let it hang at my sides but wanting and doing at that point were two different things. I just unbuttoned the lower button so the shirt stayed together but gapped at the top and split at the bottom as we walked through the lobby to the elevators.

When the door closed, I turned to Sean and I put one arm around his neck and kissed him. I took his hand and pressed it against my pussy. His magic fingers had me on the verge of an orgasm when the door opened to our floor.

Going down the hall, I opened the shirt and let it hang open fully exposed. I almost hoped we would meet someone in the hall, but we didn't. When we were in the room, I pushed Sean down on the bed and told him tonight was my night. I undressed him and told him to roll over on his stomach. I got the massage oil and started to massage his back and shoulders. I told him to push his cock and balls out from underneath him so they were exposed between his legs. As I massaged his shoulders, I straddled his back and could feel my arousal lubricating wherever my pussy touched.

As I worked my way down his back, I did the same thing to him that he did to me and moved between his legs spreading them with my knees. I massaged down his left leg and up his right. When I arrived at the crack at the junction of his cheeks and legs, I lightly ran my fingers back and forth from the top of the crack to his smooth scrotum. I could see that he was hard so I kept massaging his scrotum and started to run my finger along the seam of his cock.

I asked him to roll over. When I saw how hard he was my plan to prolong the teasing went out the window because I wanted him in me. I straddled him, raised straight up on my knees and guided him into me. I took him all the way in and then started sliding back and forth so there was friction on my clit and I could feel him deep inside me. The orgasm started building and I tried to slow down but I couldn't. The orgasm hit and I felt every muscle in my body contract and start to spasm. My body was on fire again and I could hardly breathe. I finally fell limp onto Sean's chest.

Without ever taking his cock out of me, Sean rolled me over so I was on my back. He started an in and out motion, going from all the way out to impossibly deep within me. Again, I felt the most powerful need to be breed. I wrapped my legs around him and gripped his cock with my vaginal muscles. When he started shooting powerful spurt of his cum into me, I orgasmed. When I caught my breath, I was in a complete state of satisfaction and relaxation. I was again in a place I had never been with anyone else before. I fell asleep snuggled up to him, wondering if what I was feeling was love or just lust.

12