What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You roll off. "Good job slave. While I relax a little I'm going to take some pictures."

Naked, blindfolded and bound I can hear you walking around the bed taking picture after picture.

"You know what, slave. I don't think we've ever taken a picture after you've cum. I think we should try that tonight. What do you think?"

Thumb-up.

"Do you think you can fit the black plug in your mouth? Let's give it a try."

You spread my legs and pull on it. It's pretty hard to release but it pops out after a couple seconds.

"Open up!"

I open my mouth as wide as possible trying not to think about it. When you bring it to my face, there's no scent except for the lube and rubber so I don't imagine it'll be too bad. But when you put it in I simply can't take it all in my mouth.

"Too bad, but I can't blame you for that. It's huge! Let's clean you out with a shot before we put the gag back on."

While I'm swallowing the rum, you reach for the glass dildo.

"I'm going to try something new. Instead of stroking you while you have the dildo in your ass, I'm just going to stimulate your prostate. If it all works as planned, it will milk you of cum but you won't have the sensation of release that you get from having an orgasm. That means you'll still be horny and maybe I'll fuck you again. What do you think? Actually, I don't care what you think. That's what we're doing."

You sit between my spread legs and slide a pillow under my ass. Then you pull me down the bed a bit so I can bend my knees and give you really good access. It's such a foreign experience to be completely exposed and mostly immobilized. Exciting and scary at the same time.

After the black plug, the glass dildo slides in easily.

"Slave, I need you to help me find the right spot. You can speak to let me know which direction to go."

You'd done this before on the terrace and had me close so you didn't need any guidance finding the right spot. You could tell from my slight movements and my evident enjoyment that you had the spot. Everything thing you'd read said it would take a little while so you settled in to rhythmically stroking my prostate.

For me in was incredible. It's what I imagine your g-spot orgasms to feel like. There's no precise point of pleasure. Rather, the whole area tenses sending jolts of sensation down my limbs. My cock is hard but not raging and I feel like I'm so close to coming. I release my sphincter muscles and try to push a little like having a bowel movement. This brings me so close but I can't tell if I'm going to cum.

"Tell me before you cum, slave. I still haven't decided if I will bring you all the way there."

You continue to slide it in and out faster hitting the prostate with each stroke and I think I'm going to come. I start bucking my hips and yell out that I'm coming.

You grab the end of my penis and seem to cover it with something hard as the seman races up and drains from my balls. I groan in pleasure and frustration as I have no sensation of release. I'm drained but still horny. WTF?

"That was amazing slave. It seems you liked it a lot. I'm just going to put something on your belly. Don't move a millimetre so I can take some pictures."

I feel you slide off the bed gently and hear you shooting pic after pic of deflating penis and me in my blindfolded and bound predicament.

I feel you remove the object from my belly and wipe around where the cum must have landed.

"Not a word slave. I'm not done with you yet."

That's fine by me as I'm still horny and almost ready to go again. I feel you slide the pillow away and you straddle me again. You rub your wet pussy over my cock and it begins to stir back to life.

"I want to let you know, slave, that I'm filming the next bit. Maybe we can find an amateur site to post it to."

I don't care. I just want to feel you wrap your pussy around my cock and ride me again. A moment later, you're happy to oblige and slide down onto it.

After the milking, my head is extra sensitive and I feel like I'm going to be able to come with you riding me.

I feel you lean forward and slow down your thrusts.

"Open your mouth. Don't swallow!"

As I open my mouth, I feel the soft edge of the shot glass. I open further but it isn't rum but my own cum that fills my mouth. I almost choke in surprise, but I manage to keep it in my mouth.

"I'll tell you when to swallow and if you can try to cum inside me as I ride you."

The taste and texture are disturbing but the sensation of being thoroughly dominated and your pussy wrapped around me has me bucking into. It's not long before I feel the familiar feeling of my balls tightening and the cum starting to move.

I buck into you harder and arch my back. I'm going to come in seconds.

"Swallow now my cum slut!"

And just as I swallow deeply, I shoot again into your pussy screaming in pleasure. I'm wrecked. I can only lay and twitch.

"Did you like that, slave? You can speak."

"Mistress, that was amazing. I'm spent and hungry!"

"Oh? I'm glad you said that. Don't move or speak."

You lift off of me keeping your hand in place so you don't drip all over the sheets. But, instead of rolling off of me, you slide up and sit on my chest. With my legs strapped and my arms behind my back and you sitting on my chest I can barely move at all.

I feel your hand tug away the blindfold and then pick up your phone again. Then you shift up a little bit further to use your knees to lock my head in place.

"You know what happens next. I wanted you to see it as you're going to be doing it a lot more in future."

"Open your mouth."

I want to resist but I know if I disobey the game will be over and I loved this game. But inside me every fiber is screaming to run away.

I open my mouth.

You sit up a little so your pussy covered by your hand is right over my waiting mouth. Then you turn your hand over and smear the cum that was on them onto my waiting tongue. I look up and see the wetness of my cum all over your pussy. You lower yourself closer and command me to clean you up. I lick all over your lips and to the tip of your vagina. You sit closer and I feel you contracting to expel my seed into my waiting mouth. I can't believe it but I can feel my cock twitching again. I don't think I could go again, but maybe I've gotten over the hump of my desire to flee.

After a minute of licking and slurping. You get off and look at me. I can't help but fear that you're judging me, but I see from your smile that you had a good time too.

"Good job baby. I'm going to go grab a drink and a bite to eat. I'll leave you to figure out how to get out of your bondage."

12