What She Wants Is You Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian step mother uses her step daughters for her pleasure.
2.5k words
4.42
24.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye lay on her soft and inviting bed. Her step mother had begun to pleasure her just as she had long dreamed would happen. It was even more amazingly glorious and wonderful than she ever expected. Marlene used her mouth, tongue, and fingers on Faye in the way that no man could ever understand. Faye marvelled that she had already orgasmed more in the last 24 hours than in the previous three months.

The pure joy of their lovemaking was delicious, as Marlene expertly licked her cliterous Faye had two more quick orgasms. She began softly, with kisses along her velvety engorged lips, and then before she succumbed to the forceful spasms that created one long and very loud orgasm where she shuddered in breathless rapture.

Marlene upon hearing Faye's screams of pleasure felt her heart lose a beat, delighted and thrilled to have pleased her lovely step daughter. She knew it was a start, to foster Faye back towards how she should be, and her ultimate desire was that she would completely forget her horrible, brutal and abusive husband.

Now both of them felt the other was totally committed to enjoying their shared desire for each other. Marlene knew the time was right, so she placed her open lips right over Faye's inviting sweetheart of a slit and licked it from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue. As she did she felt the rapturous tingling across her tongue as she explored the soft wet folds, she slid the tender flustered wispy inner lips deeper into her mouth and stroked the lips softy with her tongue.

Then Faye shuddered and moaned as Marlene entertained her by creating delightful flutteringly small orgasms, and Marlene knew that her promise to herself that she would bring her step daughter totally forceful rapturous orgasms was succeeding. And Marlene was rewarded by tasting Faye's wonderful juices as they splattered across her welcoming face and into mouth.

"Oh, darling, yes, yes, more, for gods sake don't stop, I can feel it, yes, again ... mmmm," cried Faye.

Marlene was ecstatic, her step daughter was all hers, if this continued. Her words of blissful rapture were reflected in a promise fulfilled as Faye's orgasmic juices were forcefully expelled delightfully onto Marlene's face again. She could not stop herself, her step daughter ragged and limp body was splattering a continuing flow of velvety juice across her face.

Like a winning gambling addict, she stayed connected to the pleasure she desired so much, and Marlene continued to stroke her step daughters inner silky lips and then her engorged cliterous. Again and again, she tasted her step daughters velvety juices, and then slowly eased off the attention, but every now and then she increased it forcefully, and was rewarded several more times with her mouth filling with orgasmic liquid from Faye's blissful pussy.

Whenever she was forceful she could feel Faye lifting herself up to push her inner silky lips and throbbing and swollen cliterous more firmly against Marlene's tongue. And, Marlene responded by wriggling her tongue from side to side as she went deeper to explore every last millimetre of Faye's swollen inner lips of lust. She loved the feeling of Faye's soft outer wet lips caressing across her cheeks as she explored her step daughters capacity for pleasure.

The gorgeous wetness on her nose and her chin only added to the blissful passionate enjoyment Marlene received from pleasuring this gorgeous woman, her beautiful step daughter, on the bed with her. Faye's wetness was a true reflection of the enjoyment she was revelling in, and Marlene delighted in the wonderful taste in her mouth of Faye's dripping pleasured flesh.

Moving up to briefly kiss Faye's she nibbled on the soft flesh of her neck. Then, hearing Faye gasp in pleasure, Marlene slid down between Faye's thighs again.

When Marlene's tongue push deeply into Faye's vagina, Marlene started to concentrate there, stabbing her tongue deeply into Faye, who was panting in breathless bliss. Marlene couldn't help but wish that her tongue was much longer, and capable of pushing towards her G Spot, but nonetheless knowing Marlene felt delighted that Faye was enjoying her tongues efforts to explore so deeply inside her.

Again and again, Marlene probed as deep into Faye's vagina as her tongue would go, and she ensured she missed no opportunity to pleasure her step daughter. Faye lay there legs open invitingly for Marlene.

Effusively Marlene licked around the entrance to Faye's vagina, lapping at the exquisite wetness trickling from inside as a gift of delightful nectar. Marlene couldn't stop, she began licking up and down over the entrance to the dripping wetness, and down onto the smooth little tender area between Faye's vagina and anus. Faye moaning in delightful lust as Marlene continued to give her step daughter the pleasure she needed. Not content with Faye's moans, Marlene then moved her face up so she could burrow between Faye's inner lips, because her quest was to find the little button of Faye's cliterous, and once she did, she began sucking it into her mouth and then nipping it teasingly between her teeth covered lips.

To Marlene's delight, Faye gasped again as she nipped at her cliterous, she loved it and was pushing herself forward a little with her hips so that she could push her cliterous into Marlene's mouth. These spikes of intense pleasure were new to Faye and she was so pleased Marlene was giving her these tiny sharp burst of intense pleasure as her teeth slid across her button just enough to make it bearable. Faye reached out, grasping Marlene's hair in her fingers, entwining it, and then forcing dragging Marlene juicy face forward onto her incredibly swollen and drenched pussy lips.

'That's it, lick my pussy. Please please make me come again.' Faye begged her step mother, her voice containing a sudden urgency.

Marlene smiled as her plan came to fruition. Faye shoved herself even harder onto Marlene's face, taking an unexpectedly strange pleasure in wiping her dripping wetness all over Marlene's cheeks and nose, and feeling her cliterous pressed even harder against Marlene's teeth nipping her again and again.

Yes, Faye felt the pressure hurting her but the blissful feeling was so wonderful at the same time she could stop herself. She could feel it, close, another orgasm was getting so very close now.

"Yes, please, that's it, give it to me, do it, it's mine," cried Faye.

Marlene was enjoying the pleasure she was giving Faye too. Her only frustration was that she couldn't gain better control of Faye's cliterous because she wanted to lick the tip, run her tongue around it, suck it into her mouth. Ultimately Marlene knew she must be the one giving Faye that unforgettable blissful feeling, ensuring Faye would never forget that the most intimate part of her was being delighted by Marlene's mouth in such a way that no one else could ever hope to do.

Having Faye's cliterous pushed into her mouth, as Faye was so obviously doing, meant that all Marlene could feel was the little hard bump of orgasmic flesh against her welcoming powerful mouth. It was so blissfully clear that Faye was on her way to another big orgasm, and she would endure almost anything to bring her step daughter to that shattering orgasm she could feel building in her. The one that would begin them on a path that would lock them together.

Faye's hands further entwined themselves into Marlene's hair, yanking her and dragging her mouth more firmly onto her desperately wonderful pussy. And at the same time Faye began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy lips and cliterous onto Marlene's now juicy joyful covered face. Marlene was amused by this unexpected but welcome treatment she was forced to endure.

Now she could hear that Faye's breathing was becoming faster, shallower, and yes, there she heard it, a series of quick gasps. Delightfully Faye's naked body was starting to slightly shudder, tiny spasms were coursing through her legs and back as her approaching climax sought to swell up within her.

Faye wondered at the power of her orgasm as it struck, and not for the first time she lost complete control, of herself as it travelled through her powerfully. Her wild body now inflicting pain on Marlene, by pulling at her hair as hard as she could and forcefully ramming her pussy into Marlene's face so that she could not breath. Like expected, Faye was lost in her overwhelming orgasm and didn't care. Her orgasmic spasms flowed outwards, from her outer thighs and pelvis, almost like ripples in a lake until it enveloped her whole body. As Marlene kept sucking on her overwhelming swollen cliterous, wave after wave of surging pleasure coursed through her body and mind, each seemingly more powerful than the last.

From somewhere, Faye heard herself screaming in blissful joy, they were sharp little gasping cries of lust fulfilled, as each wave of pleasure struck her. She couldn't help herself, the climax controlled her, and she didn't care about anything except riding its fabulous waves of pleasure. She just pulled her Marlene's smothered face into her pussy again, and refused to ease off on her grip, just letting the orgasms wash over her until finally, gasping for her breath, she slowly relented her powerful grip. Faye was now covered in an almost iridescent sheen of orgasmic sweat. Completely exhausted Faye's whole demeanour changed as she slumped into the bed softness, she gently untangled her aching fingers from the dark locks of Marlene's hair.

Eventually Marlene was completely free of Faye's entanglements and she kissed her way up towards Faye's stomach, breasts, and then lips. Faye lay there slumped into her bed and smiling as she kissed Marlene softly. Marlene's face was still glistening from all Faye's wetness.

After resting in each others arms, Faye kissed Marlene's arm; which lay across her thigh, and looked at her expectantly. Marlene smiled at her gorgeous step daughter.

Then Fay asked, "would you teach me some more, you know, about what you were doing to me before? I want you so much, I can't stop wanting more and more."

Marlene laughed. "Doesn't take you long to get your thoughts back into the order, does it, my lovely soft sexy girl? I'm sure you'll get plenty of opportunity to enjoy it over and over again, for as long as you want. I think you should rest now."

As they kissed and snuggled into each other's arm Faye's eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep. Marlene waited until she was sure Faye was fast asleep and then she slipped off the bed. She carefully lay a soft woollen blanket over Faye's exhausted and satisfied body. Marlene walked out Faye's bedroom and down the hallway to the bedroom she shared with Sally.

Marlene was in need of some relief after her wonderful experience pleasing Faye. As she walked into the bedroom she noticed that Sally was touching herself on their bed, and that she was swaying her hips around as her fingers sought their target. She could see that Sally was getting off on Marlene watching her playing with herself. However Sally also realised that Marlene would be aware that she had been watching her pleasuring her sister.

Although Marlene knew that she should start with a small reasonable request and push Sally to submit to her without demanding it, she was overcome with lust. She felt like she was almost there, that with just the right attention, she would come quickly.

As she watched Sally, Marlene saw her pull down her pink bikini brief panties and she was soon staring at a very hairy pussy. Marlene could feel her own pussy pulsating with lust at the sight of Sally playing with herself. Marlene's cliterous was so hard she just wished she could play with it herself, but that wouldn't do!

She looked into Sally eyes and commanded her, "Do me now my lovely pet."

Marlene placed her bottom on the bed, feet firmly on the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed while she beckoned Sally to come to her. Sally walked up to Marlene, and knelt down between Marlene's legs.

Marlene's demand was loudly directive and an indication of her imperative personality. So common was their understanding of each others needs, a totally demanding command meant that Sally felt her own pussy gush from the shared pleasures she often experienced with Marlene.

Sally smiled to herself and slide her fingers deep into a welcoming drenched pussy, she kept them there, just wriggling them around on Marlene's G Spot. Then when Marlene looked into her eyes Sally began ramming them deeper in short little jabbing thrusts that had Marlene jerking and jolting to gain the most thrilling rapturous pleasure.

Just like the many times they had shared before Marlene felt her orgasm building, and then it was sweeping through in waves of blissful nervous insurmountable pleasure. And as each wave of pleasure caused a contraction within her, Sally responded by triggering her fingers to be slammed into Marlene welcoming passage of lustful engorgement.

Carried along by the force of her wave after wave of wonderful climaxes Sally knew the value of slaming her forceful fingers into Marlene's rapturous welcome pussy, twisting and turning them just as Marlene loved her doing to her regularly. Then much more forcefully, she was screwing them around thrillingly inside M'arlene's drenched pussy, and then knowing what Marlene so desperately desired she pushed her whole hand inside Marlene, and in doing so triggered them to both to cry out in their shared anguished and blissful climax.

With both her bands resting on the bed, slightly behind her hips, she was still looking down at Sally. Sally's hand was buried deeply inside Marlene's vagina. So she continued her forceful but pleasurable onslaught on her pussy. Just as she expected, Marlene then went rigid, holding her breath as she welcomed the shattering onslaught of pleasure that once again rocked through her.

Silently Sally licked her finger on her other hand, and slipped her finger inside Marlene's welcoming bottom. Marlene felt the lazy delight that flowed from this added stimulation, and let her next bliss filled orgasm creep across her abdomen and spread out, once again overloading her pleasure filled senses. Her nerve pathways were overwhelmed; so that she became oblivious of anything except the hand inside her and the finger exploring her, driving themselves forcefully into her.

Then as her eyelids fluttered in synchronized bliss spasms, Sally watched Marlene's body orgasm. Marlene felt the burst of her thrilling climax as an explosion of pleasure which seemed to last for what seemed like forever to her, the thrilling sensations washing over and through her until she let out a groan of exhausted blissful fulfilment.

Marlene fell forwarded and collapsed on top of Sally. As they both fell towards the floor Marlene and Sally rolled across onto the rug they often used to snuggle together after their wild love making. There lips locked together and their bodies wrapped around each other.