What She Wants, She Gets

Story Info
Daughters are confusing.
1k words
4.35
36.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Risk
A_Risk
14 Followers

**This is a work of fiction, and is not something I have ever experienced. This is simply fantasy. Hell, I'm not even a dad. All characters are 18 or older.**

I've never been the kind of man who felt very strongly about sexuality, aside from the fact that I wanted to have a fair bit of it with as many women as possible. In general, people can love who they love, as long as they're all consenting adults.

It was that idea that got me where I am now. More to the point, it was my daughter's reaction to that idea that got me, well, here, in my daughter's bed, with my cock, half-hard and covered in a slick sheen of nineteen-year-old pussy-cream, twitching and throbbing in time to my daughter's tongue lapping at the beads of semen still dripping from the tip.

"Your cock is still jumping, Daddy," she whispered softly, before taking the length of my shaft into her warm, sweet mouth. I bit back a gasp as my cock seemed to swell into a full erection almost instantly. I was a little shocked. I was past 40, and while I still enjoyed an active sex life - or at least an active masturbatory life - I knew that time was slowly-but-surely catching up with me. The ol' wedding tackle tended to need a bit of a break after finishing, these days.

But seeing my little girl looking up at me with those big green eyes, freckled faced framed by a waterfall of strawberry-blonde hair, with her daddy's thick cock bulging her throat and stretching her lips?

Fffuck. It was like I was a teenager again.

She worked her lips and tongue over and under the length of my manhood. Her throat squeezed the head with every bob and stroke of her talented little mouth. With one of her slender hands, she stroked my heavy sack. Never breaking eye contact with me, her own father, she wrapped her pretty mouth around the base of my cock and held it there, throat spasming around me as I groaned.

My length slipped free of her mouth with a quiet pop. "I've wanted you for so long, Daddy. All the other girls wanted the quarterback, the wrestling team, the broody bad boys, but all I ever saw was my Daddy."

It had been less than 10 minutes since I'd filled my daughter's tight pussy with a load of her Daddy's thick cum, and I already wanted to blow another load all over again as her words and hands wrapped my cock and my mind in velvet sensuality. She stroked, slow and sure, soft hands gliding over my slick shaft, as she whispered to me.

"I used to lie awake at night, listening to you fuck that bitch. I hated her, Daddy. I still do." My cock throbbed in her skillful grip even as my heart broke.

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't hate your mom. She..." My voice trailed off as my daughter's mouth enveloped the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around it in slow, languid circles. I took a deep breath as my cock spasmed in her mouth; I still couldn't quite believe how close to cumming again I already was. "She wasn't trying to hurt you. Just..."

My cock slid out of my daughter's mouth in a slow glide, her tongue teasing the slit at the tip and eliciting a pleasure that was almost painful. My cock was so hard it hurt. "But she did hurt me, Daddy. I had to listen to how she treated you. I heard how she never let you just be happy, never gave you a moment's peace."

I just laid there, numb everywhere but the places her hands touched, as she stroked my cock and rolled my cum-heavy sack in her slender little fingers. She gave my cock a long lick, from base to tip, dragging a gasp out of me in time with the motion of her slippery tongue.

"Worst of all, Daddy, I listened to you fuck her. I listened to you waste all those loads on that ungrateful fucking cow. You pumped all of that hot, thick, perfect Daddy cum into some bitch who didn't even deserve your spit." I was shocked, and yet at the same time, incredibly turned on. I'd never heard my little girl use that kind of language, never experienced bitter rage like this from her. My daughter wasn't just playing to a role, to a fantasy - she was genuinely angry. She looked at me, green eyes flashing in the dimly-lit bedroom, then bit her lip, blushing. "But I was made for you, Daddy. The only reason you fucked my bitch-mom was to make me, your perfect cock-sleeve, just right for Daddy's thick..."

I knew I should say something, should tell her that fucking was a mistake, maybe, or try to set some boundaries.

"...throbbing..."

But I couldn't find the words. My ability to think seemed to have been supplanted by sensation, by the way she stroked and licked at my aching cock in between her soft whispers.

"...perfect cock. And I'm going to prove it, Daddy. By the end of the night, you'll know it, too; there's only one woman for my Daddy, and its me, his own little girl." She moved, sliding herself up my body, pressing her lips against mine and her tongue into my mouth even as my cock slid deep into her tight pussy. "Fuck, Daddy...your cock is so fucking deep in your little girl's pussy."

How the Hell did I get here? How did me and my little girl, my own daughter, end up fucking for the second time in a night, much less once? It felt like it was just yesterday that she had been playing with Barbies. What the fuck was happening?

My daughter bit my lip before licking her way up my jaw to my ear. "Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" I responded, voice tight. The small muscles deep inside her hot body were working over my cock, like bands of pulsing heat rippling up and down my length. It wasn't easy to resist; I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Breed me, Daddy."

How did I get here?

**If yall would like to read more, say so, and I'll see about posting more at a later point. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't hesitate to let me know what you think, though I'd prefer that if you offer criticism, its constructive. Thanks!**

A_Risk
A_Risk
14 Followers