What Should Have Happened

Story Info
Daddy reminds his kitten of where she belongs.
1.2k words
3.97
10.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back in bed. Now."

"Fuck you. I'm not staying here and listening to you berate me. I'm done with your mood swings. You get grouchy every time we are at the end of our time together."

Sarah's mind was racing. How is this happening again? How do I always mess up and make him mad? Things were going so good. He had been loving her perfectly. Did I mess up this bad, really? Or, is he being this big of an asshole? How is it falling apart again, so soon? Why couldn't they just be happy? She had to leave. She couldn't stand to be breathing the same air as him. Not if he was going to revert to treating her with contempt. Not if he was going to keep talking over her and not letting her explain herself. She was not going back to any of that.

"Sarah, get on the bed now, before you regret not listening to me."

"No, Brian. I'm leaving. I'm done. I can't do this," she said as she frenetically paced around the room, and grabbed clothes, shoes, makeup. Kneeling down she jammed everything haphazardly into her bag. She tried to get the words out with conviction and dignity, but her breaths came in quick shallow bursts as she failed to choke back her sobs.

Goddamn it! Why was everything falling apart, again?

She knew he was furious. She didn't care. She was furious too. "I'm not going to be sad about this, damn it. Fuck him. This is all some stupid game for him. He doesn't even care." As much as she tried to stay furious, her emotions were sky high and she couldn't keep the sorrow from starting to break through and fracture her resolve to leave and never look back. "Fuck. Why couldn't she just hate him?"

The room was starting to spin. She couldn't think about anything except escape. Refusing to look at him, she felt him before she saw him standing over her.

"Last chance. Get back in the bed, Sarah."

She looked up at him and sneered. Before she could roll her eyes, he had her up, forcibly dragging her the five steps. His grip on her arm burned and immediately ached. "So much for not leaving marks," she had just enough time to think before he flung her down and growled, "Don't even think about moving. I wouldn't even breathe if I were you." No worries there. She couldn't even pant at this point.

Habit forced her to still her body and suppress her sobbing. She was immediately like a rabbit, too terrified to move lest the coyote see her and snatch her away. Her mind halted. Time slowed to a crawl. Everything ceased to matter or exist except for her on that bed.

As she heard the rustle of clothes and the telltale high-toned tink of metal on metal, her eyes flew open and she involuntarily gasped. She didn't dare move though. He was back on the bed with his hand on her neck in a flash. He pressed her face into the bed hard and she could feel the vibration of his whisper in her ear. It sent chills racing down her body and the bottoms of her feet were immediately numb. "I don't want to hear you until I saw you can speak. Keep your obscene noises to yourself." Her eyes, wide with terror, met his. "Do you understand me?" He loosened his grip on her neck, just enough to her room to consent and submit to him with the barest of nods. With his strong legs he manipulated her knees under her, forcing her ass in the air.

The crack of his belt on her skin broke the silence like deafening thunder after a blinding lightning strike. Her body heaved and her mind reeled at the shock of the anger and hurt she could feel in his blow. Her dismay was quickly replaced by excruciation as pain radiated throughout her body. He brought the belt down on her legs and then on her lower back before landing again on her ass. He had never hit her this hard before. This hurt, because he meant it to hurt. She did as she had been told and kept her mouth clenched shut so that not even a whimper.

He hit her four times. Four times he reared back his arm and brought his belt down as hard as he dared onto her body. She heard the belt drop to the floor in the same instant she felt him pull her underwear aside and his fingers slip over her now swollen pussy. "Why is your cunt wet? You stupid whore. You needed this didn't you? You didn't want to leave. You just needed to take Daddy's frustration for him, didn't you? My little whore and her little whore pussy."

Hot tears burned as they ran her face and mixed with her soaked the bed. She hated when he mocked her. She hated that she couldn't control her body's response to him.

He yanked her underwear down, spread her cheeks and slammed his cock into her ass with no warning. Searing pain shot through her. She immediately forgot the stinging pain of the welts on her body as she squeezed her eyes shut, clamped her jaw and pulled her arms into her chest in an effort to not move and not scream aloud. With no consideration for her at all, he drove into her furiously. Even through the assault, she could feel her pussy betraying her; she got wetter and her desire heavier as she ached for him more. She felt her body open up for him. She raised her hips to meet thrusts. Her breath quickened. She heard him grunt, "Yes, Baby. That's it," as he slowed his movements and reached down to knead her right breast. Desire flooded her; she needed him to rub her to take away the ache in her pussy that had become so much more prevalent than the pain from the belt or the anguish of her taking her ass so violently. Pushing into her deeply, he let his cock rest inside her as he cupped her dripping cunt and used two fingers to gently swipe her from clit to slit. Her hips bucked. The feeling of crossing the line to intense pleasure, from the excruciating pain she had been feeling, was almost too much to bare. She responded to his low chuckle at her brazenness by pushing herself into his fingers. He met her with slow, deliberate circles around her clit. "Come with me, Baby. Let me feel you come while I finish in your ass." She gasped and let her tears flow freely as he slowly began using her ass again. This time easier, with more generosity. She knew this is what he had been seeking -- her full devotion and submission to him. He kept up his delicious circles and made her tremble beneath him. As the pressure and warmth started to build in her, she rocked her hips into his and met his every thrust. She wanted to come for him. She wanted him to feel her ass spasm around his cock. She continued to obey his demand and didn't speak, but her mind was screaming, "please, please, please" as the dam broke for both of them and she could feel his wave of pleasure crashing into hers.

"Do you still want to leave?" She lightly shook her head, no. No, she wanted to stay here, at home, with him. "You may speak now, Baby." She opened her mouth to respond but couldn't get her voice to work, so she just closed her eyes and smiled as he wrapped her in his arms.