What Should I Do?

Story Info
18 year old girl becomes group's sex toy.
2.7k words
4.12
89.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photuris
Photuris
100 Followers

So... I'm not sure if I was raped this weekend or ... just became part of something pretty cool? I'm real confused right now; my hands are sweaty, and my ears are ringing. Sorry I'm not a good writer and I'm not gonna edit this much I just need to get my thoughts out and hear what others think. Sorry it's so long.

I'm 18, am a bit over a hundred pounds wet, and to be honest, have some pretty small breasts that I wish were bigger. I'm really into other girls, guys don't do anything for me. There OK I guess, but I see 'em like bro-dudes, funny and pretty stupid.

I haven't figured out if I'm going to college or not. Seems like a good idea but Jesus its expensive and I don't know what I'd even do there. Instead I've been hanging out with some pot-head friends of mine I met working at a McDonalds.

Phil is the ring-leader of our little band of druggies. I've never heard his age but he seems close to 30 I guess? He's got an apartment that's not in the best part of town but it's new construction so it's ok. All the lights and water work.

We hang out at his house, get fucked up, and spend as much as we can on beer and pizza. He's got an xbox and a nice TV we watch stupid youtube shit on. Everything else in his place is crap. I guess I've been going over there on Friday nights for about a month. I'm the FNG, so it's me, Phil, and two other dudes, Rich and Kevin.

So we normally smoke out, drink, and hang on the couch, trying to be funny about what we're watching. Last weekend was a little different - Phil got his hands on some weed cookies that he was were kinda strong. Pot kidna fucks me up easy but I don't want to seem like I'm a lightweight so I ate a whole cookie while everyone else had a half.

Eating weed always hits me differently, comes on from behind or something. It took a little bit. I was sitting next to Phil on the couch and he put his arm behind my shoulders. He's not a bad looking guy for being so old but he never made a move on me and ... I'm kinda dense about this stuff anyhow so didn't think about it.

Kevin came out of the kitchen and handed out glasses of cola for everybody. "A friend of mine hooked me up with GHB, said it's a pretty fun ride. It takes like salty poison so I mixed it up in coke for us," he said. Free drugs (to me) were cool and since we were all trying it, it felt alright. I couldn't really taste anything different in my coke, maybe a little bit salty or something , IDK.

About half an hour later the cookie finally hits I guess when the GHB did? I suddenly got real high . But I also felt real warm, kinda sweaty, and drunk. I remember slowly turning my head back and forth so I could feel Phil's arm hairs on my neck. Phil started squeezing my arm with his hand.

"I'm maybe feelin this shit kidna hard," I said, not very loud. "I'm feelin dizzy just sitting here," I laughed.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry," Phil said, taking his hand away from my shoulders and turning to me.

"Let's get you laying down in the bed." I kinda missed his arm, but the idea of just laying down in a dark room seemed like a Good Idea. I didn't feel sick yet but maybe that was coming, I tried not to think about it.

Time got a little weird in my head at this point, the next thing I remember was being in Phil's bed and him turning off the lights and closing the door. His window blinds were open so there was a little light.

I got kinda overwhelmed with heat so I somehow shucked off all my clothes and laid there on the sheets. I think I still had a sock on and it bothered me but I couldn't really muster the effort to fix it.

The room was almost spinning but also I could really FEEL the crumbled sheets under me, espically on my ass, and that was a nice distraction. I put my hand on my chest and fuck my nips were rock hard. It wasn't until then I realized I was scissoring my legs a little bit, getting wet.

When Phil came back in with a glass of water, I jerked my hand from my nipple where I was squeezing it. It was dark so I wasn't sure if he noticed. There was enough light from the window I could kidna make him out. He put the glass on his nightstand and sat on the bed.

"You ok, man? You seem pretty out of it," he said, putting his hand on my naked chest, between my breasts. His hand felt cool right over my heart and it was wonderful and caring! But part of my brain starting firing off alarms. I was naked with this guy I didn't know THAT well and was so fucked up I couldn't answer him except moan a little. I couldn't move his hand though I kinda wanted to.

He leaned over my face, his hand moved to my breast, and was looking into my eyes. I breathed out a grunt when his hand moved and made contact with my nip, it was like sex lightning zapping my brain. I d I knew I was giving him the wrong messages. I tried to tell him to stop but couldn't, it was like my body and brain was filled with cotton.

He kept eye contact with me real close while his hand moved down my stomach to my cus. I could feel his hand a few seconds after it passed an area of my skin and fuck ... it felt ... great. But he was a dude, and I wanted him to stop or IDK slow down. His index finger rubbed over my clit and I twitched as the lightning I felt at my nip exploded between my legs. His finger kept going to parting my folds. I was already wet so it was easy for him to enter me to his first knuckle.

"Hey, you OK with this?" he asked. His lips were close to mine and I moaned a little bit again as I rocked a little back and forth. He stood up and took his hand off me.

"Thank you for stopping man, your cool and that felt great, but I don't wanna do anything," I said. But... I don't think I actually said any of it. He took off his shirt and shorts. My left arm flopped out over the edge of the bed and I could feel myself kinda thrusting my pelvis up and down a little bit.

"Yah, good, ok," he said getting back on the bed on his knees. It was dark and I was fucked up but all I could kinda focus on was his cock. I'd messed around with a few guys before I figured out what I was into, even let a guy fuck me once (kinda, he lasted like 5 seconds), but this was almost a different organ.

I hadn't seen an uncut cock before. It looked ... angry and ugly and thick and the tip already looked wet. He kneeled over my head and rubbed his cock against my lips. I kept them closed, confused what to do. I was so fucking hot but it was so ugly and smelled like guy. His balls kept tapping my cheek.

"Oh, that feels real good," he said from above me. My right hand had somehow found my own nip again and started squeezing. NO fuck, this wasn't what I wanted, moved my own hand and tried to sit up.

He was holding up his body with one arm while bent over my head, and took his other hand to guide his cock head against my mouth with more pressure. I could now taste the precum he smeared on my lips and fuck it tasted good, salty kidna like the coke.

"Wait! I'm drugged up, I don't want this!" I thought, but didn't even try to say it this time. I just opened my mouth as he slipped his angry bulbus head past my teeth and started to push.

I normally gag over anything in my mouth except this time. He got the head inside me and some of the shaft before I felt my throat constrict and started to make gagging noises. He pulled out a bit but kept moving in an out. The angle wasn't great but it was good enough for him, I guess. My mouth was filled with cotton but he was precumming a lot, so things got slick.

I never had a dude's cock inside my mouth. It felt gross but also good? My brain was twisting up as much as I wanted my body wanted to. I started spreading and raising up my legs before I realized... it was actually someone else moving my legs.

"She's good with this, man?" It was Kevin's voice. I couldn't see him because Phil blocked all my view.

I was now tingling all over and I guess started to orgasm? It was kinda unfocused and everywhere and was kinda of like waves that didn't. quite. crest. My body was coated in sweat and I thinik I was shivering.

"Yah, she told me she was good," Phil told him, while he slowly pressed his cock in and out of my mouth hole. "And anyway can't you tell? she's so fuckin' wet. The GHB was a good get!"

They both laughed.

My brains felt like they were gonna explode. I didn't want a dude inside me, I was into girls. I tried to say "No!" but my mouth was full of cock, and I felt gross and betrayed by myself as I wrapped my own legs around Kevin's torso, encouraging him to get closer.

"haha, you're right, she's fuckin DTF." He grabbed both of my breasts, kind of squeezing them hard. I guess he was already naked because as I bucked against him I could feel his hard cock slapping between my thighs.

I knew that Kevin was gonna fuck me. I couldn't stop him. I tried. And I was so god damned hungry for it I shoved Phil's cock a little further to the back of my throat Imagining was Kevin's was gonna feel like.

Even from under Phil's body, I saw a flash of light. "Get some good pics, Rich, she's gonna want to see these tomorrow!" Phil laughed.

Oh fuck, Rich. He posted on snapchat. A lot. I moaned again and tried to sit up but I ended up just gagging more on Phil's cock, which seemed to get even harder.

Kevin's cock was now rubbing against my clit. "Hey, I'm OK without a condom, ya think?"

"She told me she was on the pill a few weeks ago, that's when she basically told me she'd be down with this," Phil said. A little part of my mind remembered something. I sure as fuck didn't tell him I wanted to fuck, I was just telling him a story about how I could get bad cramps. Fuck, was that the reason this happened? Did I make it happen?

Phil's cock was everything I was aware of ... until Kevin's cock slipped a little bit into my cus. All of those waves suddenly crested at the same time and my brain whited out from an orgasm that felt like it wasn't going to stop. I arched my back and drove Kevin's cock down as far as it would go.

When the waves crested, something else happened between my legs.

"Hahaha holy SHIT dude, she just like gushed everywhere!" Kevin said.

"Dude, did you make her squirt? Hahaha, what a slut," Phil said. His voice a bit more ragged.

There was another flash of light, another photo.

Then the talking stopped. I was still reeling from the almost back-breaking orgasm while Kevin was picking up his pace. I hadn't seen Kevin's cock so it was hard to gauge, but it wasn't small, and he was starting to piston faster inside of me.

Phil though was slowing down is thrusts but he was getting even harder? I could now feel the veins on his cock against my lips.

"Fuck man, I'm not gonna last long," Kevin said.

"Me neither. It's ok though, she's here all night, haha' Phil said.

Rich didn't say anything, just kept taking pics.

Fuck. These guys were gonna cum in me. I was on the pill but I wasn't great at remembering to take it all the time, and that only other guy that fucked me used a condom. They wanted me though, I got them hard, I took my clothes off and was playing with myself when Phil came in. I moaned when he touched me. I spread my legs. They didn't just want to cum, they wanted to cum in me. I did this.

The last orgasm didn't really stop but another one was def building up a head of steam.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" yelled Kevin, still clutching my breast as he drove his cock into me and held it there. In the warm folds of my wet cunt, with no protection, he unloaded his seed, my legs wrapped around him trying to push him in more.

My legs started shaking around Kevin and around Phil's cock I tried to yell as my body destroyed itself in pleasure over and over and over and over...

"Fucken' good, fill the little bitch up" Phil whispered. At his words, I had a single sharp moment of clarity. Phil didn't just want to fuck me, he wanted to know I was being taken, that I was being used by his pals. This was his plan from day 1 when he met me at work. This is what got him off.

Another guy cumming in me is what pushed Phil over the edge. His cock started twitching in my mouth, filling me with his cum. I instinctively started swallowing, wanting it all in me. It killed me even in the moment, but I wanted Phil to be proud I didn't spill any.

Flash.

Flash.

Flash.

Phil and Kevin ... unmounted me. Kevin sat back on his haunches, I could feel his cum already slick on my thighs. Phil rolled off the bed. And grabbed the water.

"That was awesome," he said trying to catch is breath. "Want some water?"

My fucking brain. It was like I'd been scratched for the last hour but still ... itched. I could finally see Rich, holding his phone, a stupid grin on his face.

Like some sort of fucking porn star I said "No. Fuck me more."

They all took turns fucking my cus and mouth until they were all wore out and I was literally covered in cum. My brains were coming back to me and I kinda ached everywhere and was stupid tired. I couldn't figure out if I was more ashamed or proud of myself. They kinda canceled out and I wasn't sure I felt anything.

I started to get off the mess of the cum covered bed but Phil gently pushed me back down, kicked Kevin and Rich out and closed the curtain so it was real dark.

This next thing was maybe what kidna fucked me up the most. He told me I was a good girl and he was proud of me? Feelings came back again and they were all fuzzy warm. He crawled into bed and wrapped himself around me. We passed out.

The next afternoon when we woke up, Phil said Kevin texted him and said he had more GHB lined up. Rich sent the four us the pics but didn't post them anywhere. We all looked like we were having a real good time. I felt happy but like also there was some very very large thought in my head I couldn't access? Phil kissed me on the head when I left and said he was looking forward to next weekend.

I said I was too, and ... I really think I am? They all seem to like me a whole lot, should I ... belong to these guys?

Photuris
Photuris
100 Followers