All Comments on 'What the Bad Man Did To My Wife'

by ZaneJ

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?????????

Let the swelling go down in your brain a little more then complete the story. "Good Luck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow,

you sound like a total retard. I'll bet even Zane could write a better story than you and he's just a fictional character.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
If the reader allow themselves to be drawn into the story, and it's concept

If you place yourself in to the humiliation of the main character, the way the author who wrote the story wanted one to become, then one would feel all of the anguish of the husband.

It would be totally humiliating to see ones wife having orgasms from another man, especially from a man that was forcing her to have sex.

The fear that he may have towards the babies that his wife is carring, as to: would he hate the children, when they will be taking time away from his own child. Resentment of them for having to support them and again taking resources away form his child.

Watching his wife cuddle the new babies, knowing that he isn't the father, but still giving them all of her love and carring.

The story may be a little too sophisticated for some readers, but the thought of a man, who is already been beaten down by life, and then to have another man to beat him down even more, which has probably happened more than a few times, is a true statement of real life.

A good story, and hope to read more of the author's work.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Yawn

Implausable krap, sounds like the ramblings of a guy not too sure of his orientation... Cause this tale turns the stomach of this pussy eating husband!

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Well she was 'raped'

Most women would go to a doctor and get a pill to stop the eggs from growing. As the husband I would be concerned that the wife still wanted the kids even after being. But then again some husbands have no problem with bringing up someone elses child or children.

If the the husband can cope with three children that are not his then I say go for it. Personally I wouldn't be around to watch them grow up, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong place.

Should be in non-consent, not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a fag or a woman

No way my wife would have the kids of this piece of shit, badly flawed genes. Plus if he was any kind of man he would have hunted this piece of shit down and made his wife watch him torture Jimmy to death. He had to sit thru a just as bad torture. If she insisted on having the kids she would follow jimmy to a dirt nap. I'm not big or special and I've hunted everything that walks or crawls, this is more than enough incintive for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

please, keep writing i know you wrote the story to piss people off but the way i look at it if your writing then your not bothering anybody your just showing how much of an idiot you are.

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
a bunch of bull shit

put the mother fucker in jail right after he gets out of the hospital for having his dick n balls removed...as for the kids either abort them or give the bitches away ...or let the bad man have them ...shoot he can also pay for them 3 kids plus no dick or balls he should be glad to get them as they will be thelast he gets

oh by trhe way they will probably be 20 by the time he gets out of prison all rapist really do need their dick n balls removed just so they can never do that again

if they dtry again cut off the hands see if he can learn to eat like a dog with his face in his food bowl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong category

belongs in Non-consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DO NOT

quit your day job

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A sad tale

told from the point of view of a brain damaged man. I wonder why the author wrote it. What possible reason could there be for such a story?

ZaneJZaneJover 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks for the comments everyone, even the negative ones. Obviously it's provocative, so I don't mind the harsh reactions. For those wondering why I didn't put this in non-consent, I actually debated that, but ultimately I thought this story would have the best pay-off for cuckold-fetishists craving something a little darker and harder, and I thought they'd be more likely to search Loving Wives. Digdaddyrich, thanks for catching all of the psychological implications I was going for at the end; I would write this even if no one but me liked it, but the appreciation from someone willing to dig into those layers makes it especially worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you are what you do - what you invest in

so writer you have told us of your predilection for male humiliation.<P>

Now tell us why you deserve self disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic tale

the author's brain must have been scrambled in the accident. not to report rape.... the slut of a wife must have enjoyed the fucking!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Even hotter

I think it would have been even hotter if he made you clean his dick with your mouth afterward

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
So Bad That . . .

. . . it was almost funny (almost, but not quite). Although I think you seem to write pretty well, I mean this was supposed to be written by first person nine year old retard right? How about in your next story you could pretend to be dyslexic, and jumble the words all up so they're unintelligible to the reader, I think this would get you some better scores and more positive feedback. Maybe you should seriously reconsider some other creative outlet's besides writing, like basket weaving or air hockey or something. I mean I don't like to discourage first time writers, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category and it was lame!

Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHAT A LOVELY STORY!

TRUELY AN UPLIFTING TALE OF GOOD VS. EVIL, THE GOOD GUY WIN'S BY ACCEPTING THE TRIPLETS AS HIS OWN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Believable

You are good writer and were obviously prepared for the negative comments. But as a female that has been raped, yes you do sometimes cum because it's physical stimulation - period. I debated before it happened and after, if I was pregnant from rape what would I do. Absolutely i would keep the kid(s). I believe everyone can change. Incase you're wondering, I knew him. And he's in jail now. But he also saved my life between what happened and jail, so yes I hope he changes and finds peace. But as for me, will I ever want only the lovey dovey - no, sometimes I want it rough. Once the door has been opened, you can never pretend it hasn't. Which is what the author protrays so well. Great job!

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 13 years ago
Keep It Up!

Keep writing these until the blood pressure of all the haters rises to the point that they need medication to bring it down. What makes a true wimp? Enjoying being a cuckold? Liking to see another man ravish your wife? Or allowing a bunch of ignorant trolls on a website to stop you from enjoying the type of fantasies that turn you on? Of course, the latter. What makes a true asshole? Being a bull stud who services wives who are in a cuckold relationship with their husbands? Being a dominant wife who gives her husband the humiliation that he wants, craves, and asks for? Or being a jerk on a website telling others what they can and cannot write about? Of course, the latter. The real assholes are the ones insulting others over their kink. The real wimps would let these assholes stop them from enjoying their kink. So forget them. To ZaneJ and all the authors and fans of cuckold erotica, keep writing more and more stories that include cuckolding elements and keep supporting those that write them by leaving comments and sending emails of gratitude. Thanxxx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Too bad you made the husband a wimp. He should have left the whore: 1) because she had an orgasm with the rapist, it proves she enjpyed the stranger raping her, and 2) the slut wanted to rub her husbands face in the rape by keeping a bastard baby for him to raise. That proves she is nothing but a whore and will fuck someone else again and it wont have to be by force.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Two different things.

You can't control your body; it's been proven that even rape victims gets orgasms although it's unintentional. Mentally they don't want but physically is another matter.

I think it's wrong to abort a baby. I mean, it didn't ask to be born or conceived. That doesn't make her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She's a whore

And your a fucking moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"your a fucking moron"

Oh the irony....

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
NO!!

Did not like. Please try again. Thanks for the read anyway.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Dark?

For sure! It is painful to listen to a man who knows he has lost a lot (but a very incomplete understanding of HOW MUCH he has lost) witness even more loss, again without realizing just how much he is losing!

Sweetie is forcibly reminded of what SHE had lost, as well, but she probably realizes it is 'hard decision' time about how she takes care of that in the future!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Wow - What The Fuck

Of course the whole thing was set up by Jimmy and the wife. They've been screwing the whole time Rape is not sexual. Rape is violence. If she got off on being raped its because they have done it before. Divorce the bitch, get DNA tests and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congratulations

Hey congrats on the triplets....Hopefully, when they are older they will tie you up and gang rape your wife so she can relive the ectasy their father gave her. Maybe they will fuck your sissy ass too. I think you will like it.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
WTF

Wimp needs to grow some.

You LIKE causing someone you love pain?

Sick, really sick. Your character needs therapy. Rape is NOT sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dead women tell no lies

sounds like she planned the whole thing and hes to damn stupid to do anything

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 10 years ago
Too much violence

Even if it is fiction , it has too much violence, to my taste. 2*

impo_58impo_58about 10 years ago
Not this category

This is BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You shouldn't write about topics you know nothing about.

Zane, get a sex life before you post stories on a sex site. This is just embarrassing for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oversexed

If he had done to my Wife what he did to yours I would have found some way to even things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really think you need to make a part two where the 'bad man' has justice done upon him by both of them. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting. Untrue but interesting.

This story is well-written and interesting, albeit a bit clched. But I'm intrigued - why do you pretend it's real? It's even more obviously fictitious than most of the stories on the site, so why bother pretending it has any connection with reality? That's not a criticism of the story itself, which is far better than most on the site. I'm just baffled why it has the little preamble at the beginning implying that the story is true. That's just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The reason

He pretends that it's real is so he gets to hold the guys dick,fucking fag

user110user110about 6 years ago
the cuck sounds like a retard

that is all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just...

....mind numbingly stupid!!!

lbentonlbentonabout 4 years ago
great job

good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

Mmmmm this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
when

mentally challenged people attempt to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Jimmy could go by ZaneJs and fuck him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong section, sometimes I'm sure writers post in wrong section on purpose, this is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking faggot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So fucking bad! Sorry but it’s a terrible story and a terrible story told badly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous