All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 06'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
He's becoming more affectionate

I just wish he stopped feeling the need to leave bruises every time he's with her. I mean, damn, I know he didn't have a lot of love growing up but throwing her against the counter because she hugged him? I wonder how he'd deal if she became pregnant--could he keep a lid on the brutality?

Thanks for the new chapter. More please :)

mefrmefrover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Great read really enjoying your story can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok now I am hooked

Ok now I am hooked and cant hardly wait for the next chapter. Loving it.

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
love it

Loved it so much that I added you to my favorites.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

I agree with Katlady on the consistent aggression thing but I understand where you are coming from in developing his character... I love how much he struggling with the change and how subtle a lot of the affectionate changes are. They are a long way from a conventional happily ever after but their progress there has been well written and I look forward to watching the two of them evolve.

Can't wait for the next story :)

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Perfect....

as usual....

Katlady and LostChicken...... to me Victor's violence towards Kelly is his defense to keep her at arms length.... He doesn't like the idea that she is becoming more than just a frail to him! He is in charge and everything is done on his terms.... the nature of his beast.... I can't wait to see where psyche_b_mused takes us next...

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
plus

to excuse his aggression you guys are uncomfortable with she obviously likes a bit of the pain thing... and it's his nature. Really well written and quite different!

tanilctanilcover 11 years ago
great story.

i am reading this story again for the second time. it is just as good this time around. i hope you will do another story in this same relm. thanks for the great work.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
*****

Still really, really loving this story! Thanks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous