All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 15'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
I love it

As always it was great...I love the tension, the passion; the razors edge that Creed walks with his frail.....I just wish it was longer....lol...I will wait with baited breath until next time.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
She's not on the list

and hasn't been for some time. Nice to know that Victor can now handle a little playfulness without striking out. Seems he's developing a conscious as well. Progress has been made, hooray.

Great chapter. Please write more.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
********** 10 stars

Fantastic chapter Psyche! You gave us what we so needed from the last chapter - a glimmer of hope that he had a conscious! She is a smart young woman and definitely not the victim that so many that so many would have portrayed her.

Can't wait for next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank lordy and praise jeebus! the update i craved is here!

seriously, that was a great chapter. victor is constantly surprising me and developing more and more as a character. you write him so beautifully and believably i simply enjoy every second!

in all this time reading this story i cant help but want her to be a mutant as well. XD its like, boom! something no1 expected, no1 knows but she changes and they live happily ever after (yea my inner romantic is rather loud today)

lol

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
sigh....

He seems to be developing some form of conscience even if it is only with his frail... I like that he has started teasing her yet maintaining his air of authority! Great chapter counting down the days till next week

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakover 13 years ago

that was it? that was all you had to say about that? the abuse and her injured arm and her granna and the whole stan situation. couldn't you end it at them packing up the car or something???? I feel a bit betrayed; however, I appreciate you doing an update. I loved it, even with its lack of extra umph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are my favorite author!!!!

I look forward to every chapter!!!! My husband asked me what I was reading, I told him my favorite story!!!!! You are a fantastic writer!!!!! Thank you so much for the entertainment and stress reliever!!! I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter... :)

mefrmefrover 13 years ago
Very Nice !!!

Another brill chapter, though I am wondering if there is anything to the Grandparents questions of is she sick? I wonder if there is something to that, hhmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
betrayed? i dont think so spectacularfreak

not every chapter has to have that extra umph u speak of, and not every detail must me mentioned. i, for one think there was more than an extra umph in their exchange in the bed, in the way her grandpa spoke to victor about his behaviour towards her and the way her grandma was reminiscing about her son.

i see this chapter as more of a slow one that leads into something that will be more prominent to the storyline (like the fact victor wanted a drug to probably extract memory that she is not all to aware of)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huzzah!

6000 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous