All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 16'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5*****

Wicked I think I am in love. Creed is a ruthless bastard. Can't wait for the next installment, I will be holding my breath....So Please Hurry.

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Wow

You are an amazingly twisted, wicked writer. This chapter shows just how much Creed cares about his frail and the lengths he will go to keep whats his safe. I loved it. Impatient for more...Guess I will go back to the beginning & read it all again...:)

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Not nearly as grotesque and violent

as you made it sound in your warning or perhaps I am just numb...

Great Chapter the ball gag bit I found to be priceless...always be prepared! The only thing Conlon took from being a boy scout!

I love the progression and can't wait to read more!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
As I've mentioned previously . . .

he's a goner. He'd probably pull out his claws one by one before he'd admit it out loud, but he's so in love with Kelly (I refuse to call her "frail"). I felt sorry for the prostitute, but Kelly's the only one not on the "list" and Victor is who he is.

Great chapter

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Never mind 5 stars I give you 10

Great chapter. I hope this plan works and Kelly gets away and has a happier time with Victor. He may not want to admit it but he does love Kelly very much and in turn she loves him.

Please write new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
update asap! XD

its amazing how u can make the story interesting and capturing to a person like me that usually avoids themes gore-related.

i cant wait to see what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nasty

I find this series fascinating. Does it need to be so full of gore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good to see you back

You're a damn good writer, I'm beyond impressed. Glad to see you back in the game, and with an excellent plot. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jimmy's right.

Creed IS a monster. Reportedly, Hitler loved Eva Braun. Which in no way lessens his evil nature. Creed just killed an innocent party with no regret or remorse and, because he kills the innocent as easily as the evil, he's a rabid dog, case closed.

Even if he never permanently harms Kelly, his 'frail', as long as he feels no remorse at the taking of innocent life, he's a monster. And it matters not what his childhood was like, as an adult he's made the choice to become exactly what shaped him in his childhood. He chooses not to fight his dark side but rather, to embrace it. And once Kelly knows what he is, if she stays with him, she condones the evil and becomes an accomplice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story...

...needed a snuff chapter...why exactly? Christ. Exploring consent, roughness, brutality, animalistic passion and more as they reference to sexuality isome thing and you've done a good job of that, no doubt.

But this? What was the point of this? To remind us 'hey, just so's you guys don't forget, Creed is a psychotic, largely sociopathic monstrous mutated human!' I feel fairly sure we remembered that already, so...what was the point of paragraph after paragraph of mockery and sadism and dread and torture and gore? I'm asking because it didn't seem to serve any purpose for the story at all except to wallow in it for awhile.

I don't think I'll be able to read any more of this. My inner image of Creed hasn't changed, but my inner image of the author certainly has. Review comments are usually just fawning acclaim, so I'll do the other thing: unnecessary to the story, twisted, evil, written with no other point except to wallow in depravity. If you didn't mean to convey that, I think you did a poor job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the other comment

This was our look at sabertooth the man is supposed to be a psychopath. He is supposed to love murder and brutality. The chapter was a dedication to the minds that imagined saber tooth and a reminder to us that this isn't a fuckin redemption story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank god for this chapter!

I was beginning to think Freaking Sabretooth has become all mellow and weak. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous