All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 17'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
I love this

Great chapter. It's getting really interesting now. Waiting for the next nail biting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

Another amazing chapter, can't wait for the next!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Great Chapter...

The two of them finally admitting they don't like to be separated from one anther and she saying Yours without being commanded..... Marvelous writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love how you never disapoint ur readers by posting really promptly!!! oh n ur story is great. i think ives said tht enough times...but it gets better and better. Im guilty of skim reading a lot of stories on this site, but urs is one i always read again and again!!!

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Stars, Star, & more Stars

Lady they don't have enough Stars. Another great chapter it was a joy to read........and now it is back to waiting for more.....waiting, waiting, waiting....lol

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
The Breakthrough

FINALLY! Victor admits to having feelings for Kelly--in his own way, of course. This has to be one of my favorite chapters--so far. The emotional scene on the couch and the playful morning after were the best.

Great chapter.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Priceless!!

Wow - you have written an incredible chapter here. There is some long awaited and beautifully composed moments, especially when they are in front of the TV. I was almost crying there. It was perfect, suited their situation, characters and love perfectly. You deserve 20 stars just for that.

As for my comments on previous chapters - okay, I will admit it. I got it wrong with Conlon. He is actually a nice guy once he warms up a bit. No more bad guy theories from me on that front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!!!

Please tell me you are going to be writing more of this story! I have fallen in love with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i can only repeat over and over what has been said before how amazing u are for writing this story so good and how much the story is captivating as well as the characters in it.

i cant wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Utterly riveting as you can feel the tension ratcheting up slowly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous