All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 21'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!

Really, really good!

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
....

Great Chapter.. He admits not only to himself but to Jimmy that she is his mate and then she dies, but not really.. I can't wait until he goes after Stan and Co.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next

Please!

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessover 13 years ago
......

I can't wait to find out her mutant powers! Am always looking out for this story! I love it!

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
Wondeful!!

You write like a dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
holy crap

more more more more more! i cant take it i need the next chapter. i love your stories, have since you were writing heart of stone. dont ever stop. cant wait for more.

SarahHarperSarahHarperover 13 years ago
I think I wanna cry

I'm 99.5% sure I almost cried when she died but not really. Knowing kelly she's probably gonna have a kick ass kinda power. I need you to post another. Please do it soon.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
As I've said before . . .

the chapters keep getting better! I had tears in my eyes when Victor was holding Kelly in his arms, clearly in pain thinking she had died. He is SO totally in love with her. I am also glad he is getting to spend time with his brother cause they have a lot of crap to get off their chests. It's great the other people at the school get to see that Victor is capable of loving, at least one other person.

EXCELLENT chapter.

mefrmefrover 13 years ago
Well Done !!!

Loved this chapter had everything it needed. Well written as always can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

You get lots and lots of stars for this one. What can I say, you made me cry....waiting eagerly for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
better and better

I was late to this particular party and want to thank you for telling a great tale.

Victor is far more human and emotional than so many 'real' men I've known.

Bravo - and waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!

LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The BEST!!!!!!!

I count down to Wednesdays!!!!! I love this story!!!!!! Please let me know if you have published any books!!!!! I want to read them if you have!!!!!! You have true talent!!!!!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
*sniff, sniff*

Damn it - you had me in tears right at the end there. Well to be honest I was close to tears a few times in between as well LOL!

This was by far one of my fav chapters in the series (I'm sure I say that every week :P). I loved everyone's suspicion and curiosity, I loved how his brain was processing everything and I loved the depth you took this with all your research.

**************************************************************************************************** (100 stars!)

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakover 13 years ago
with this story comes…

Uncontrollable obsession and the need to check this web page every day in hopes that you'll see a new chapter waiting for you containing sinful delights. You have created a series that has made my heart stutter and has made break out my phone or laptop every day just to make sure you wont stop writing. I've gone so far as to make your page a favorite page on my laptop. Never stop writing this story.

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago

I have tried but it's not possible - I can't wait for another chapter. This one was so good that I don't want to let it go, I don't want to sit here for a week waiting for the next bit. Please don't do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I have read this chapter five times. Its so compelling and moving. I can't wait to read the next posting. I am so happy that victor and Jimmy had a reunion and reading about Jimmy's reaction to Victor and Kelly is great. All I can do is beg for more and wait anxiously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg!

*dead*

my heart just stopped!

u are amazing and i cant wait for more!

k.

jamlebrillajamlebrillaabout 13 years ago
Eep! I got it wrong!

Lol. I feel stupid. It's Sabertooth, not Wolverine. Now I just feel embarassed. Hehe. But this is an awesome good story. I love it, so who cares if I got the characters wrong. Plus, I was never much of a Marvel fan in the first place. (or is it DC? I don't know.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
me thinks..

this is the best written chater, just because of the way u can feel how much pain victor is in.

yea.... im re-reading the story while waiting for the next chapter XD

k.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ten Million Stars....

Stars....You made my eye leak again, Lady.

tanilctanilcover 12 years ago

cried like a baby. amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Accidentally hit the 'report this story' button

I am reading on an iPhone and the screen is tiny. My fumble fingers touched it. I'm sorry and I hope it doesn't cause you any trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Opps

I accidentally hit four stars instead of five.....Completely loving this though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED IT !

I loved this chapter, my heart ache, thank you!

You´re an unique writer.

I´ve read this story allready three times in a row - it´s addictive.

So far it´s my favorite story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had tears pouring down my face at the end of this episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous