All Comments on 'What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 02'

by SamGrifter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ohmygod

Best. Mother. EVER! If she starts eating his cum so there isn't a mess I'm going to be in heaven.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

could ya make your chapters 2 or 3 pages?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All sons should experience such uninhibited mother love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more

Great stuff, please more treatments :)

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Great story -- Yes having her son slide his big cock between her boobs and cum is a boy's dream come true !! Of course, it makes you think maybe Mom is up to something; like a plan ?? I hope your next chapter is longer with more arousal time and more interaction between them. Great story plot and cannot wait for more. Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I love the series but please make your chapters longer than one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COME ON GUYS (READERS) THANKS SAMGRIFTER!

I KNOW THE STORIES FEEL SUPER SHORT BUT IN THE END AS WE GUIDE THE AUTHOR WITH OUR COMMENTS IT WILL BECOME A BEAUTIFUL PIECE THAT WILL HAVE THE READERS PAINTING THEIR SCREENS HAHAHA

NOTE TO AUTHOR: Good story so far but this second one had less description. Even when it's the color of the nipple that's described before and after pulls the reader into the scene.

PS: thank you for your time take the story slow no swallowing cum yet the treatment is just getting him to ejaculate twice daily. Your next could start with her closing her mouth tight to not get cum in it and end with her tasting the cum with the tip of her finger like out of habit from when she was young then washing the rest remembering its her sons.

BLESS YOU

kingswedekingswedeover 6 years ago
Great story line.

Keep up the good work. Till ju8streading to get a life, you short charters are great. He / she should write a story or two see what it takes to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

More.....

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 6 years ago
More More

quit teasing us, more please:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My case

I went to a Doctor back when I was barely out of high school, I had what is called Epididimitus, not sure I spelled that correctly. My right testicle was the size of a large Orange, oddly, not painful. That was almost 50 years ago.

The Doctor diagnosed it as some kind of congestion, and had this older nurse come in and relieve me, which really did seem to help although it embarrassed me terribly. She took the sample so they could do some tests or something. Everyone, including the Doctor were grinning like it was all funny somehow.

Then he told me I had to come back every day for two weeks to have the Nurse do that.. That was expensive, and my folks had no insurance, my Mom threw a fit.. So she asked if she could just do it herself, the Doctor told her sure, if she didn't mind, although he seemed unhappy at the idea.

So, for the next two weeks, just before bed, my Mom came in and jacked me off. The swelling went down, and that was the end of that.

Thinking back, I never understood why the Doctor didn't just tell me to do that myself?

To be honest, I think he just wanted the repeat business.

In all of the years since, I never ran into anything like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More....

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Loving this story.

Please please please hurry up with the next few chapters

I get rock hard just by the 1st 2 chapters

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
Good story despite the massive flaw in logic

As I commented for the previous chapter, the fact that he isn't applying this lotion himself is not addressed. There is no reason for his mother to be doing this for him.

Still, if you ignore that giant plot hole, the rest of this chapter is pretty good. Still, it's hard to ignore the giant hole in this building's foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, many more

Been great so far, and looking forward to where this goes. People talking about "plot holes" come on, it always better and more fulfilling when someone else does it.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

I disagree with the comments that there is no reason why the mother, and not the son, is doing the masturbating. We never actually see the doctor or hear his or her advice; perhaps the mother is only pretending there is a doctor so she can fulfil her long standing desire to play with her son's dick. Or perhaps the doctor is part of the growing network of professionals who understand that mother-son incest is to be encouraged, not condemned. Or perhaps... thinking of the possibilities is half the fun. I'd be interested to see if the author explores these issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful and sexy story. We want a blow job in next part. Waiting for the next part to arrive.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Thanks

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What a PERFECT REWARD

Can't wait for the next treatment.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Fucking my own Moms Tits....!

I for one would LOVE to put my hard, young, Son Cock between my Mothers Big, Soft Titties and stroke it back and forth until I erupted with long, warm strings of sticky cum all over her pretty face and in her messy hair until she was covered up with my jizz... Wow Mom.... That was fun. I enjoyed that a lot..! Well honey, so did I, we'll do this again soon. But for now, its time for you to get some sleep.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

Wowww, what an erotic and loving experience for her son…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous