What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 04

Story Info
Sons aren't supposed to do these sort of things.
1.6k words
4.58
73.8k
75

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers

Author's note: Please vote and leave comments if you enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue.

What the Doctor Ordered

Chapter Four

Sons aren't supposed to do these sort of things to their mothers.

I had died and gone to Heaven. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined that my beautiful, sweet, sexy mother would take me in her mouth and give me such incredible pleasure. After it was over, I felt guilty about coming in her mouth, but she didn't seem to mind. It almost seemed like that was what she wanted me to do.

That wasn't even the best part―the best part was that the doctor prescribed that my mother give me these oral treatments three times a day: once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and another before bedtime.

That night, my mother came to my bedroom to give me my nighttime treatment. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt and white cotton thong panties. She quickly removed her shirt and exposed her big beautiful breasts to me. I was already hard, but the sight of them made me even harder. "Are you ready for another treatment, Jason?" she asked.

I was lying naked on my bed with my legs spread apart; my rigid cock was at full mast pointing up toward the ceiling. "Yes," I replied. "Ready when you are."

My mother glanced down at my swollen, hard cock. "I can see that, you naughty boy," she said as she climbed onto the bed and crawled on her belly up between my legs.

She held the shaft of my cock gently in her hand and then began licking it, starting at the base, just below my balls, licking up against my shaft and finishing with a flourish with her tongue swirling around the swollen tip of my desperate, aching cock. With each trip my arousal grew exponentially.

I desperately wanted her to take me in her mouth and finish me, but it was clear I was going to have to wait for that. It was clear that my mother wanted to tease me, taunt me, until I couldn't take it anymore and was ready to explode. She took my sensitive balls into her mouth and suckled them. I had never thought that something like that could be so arousing but it was.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" my mother asked. "You need to come, don't you?"

"Yes, Mom, please let me come, please make me come," I begged.

My mother took me in her mouth, her luscious, full lips stretched wide around my thick cock, and started sucking me fast and deep. The first time she sucked me off, it was gentle and tentative, but now it was down and dirty, like she desperately wanted to make me come, almost as if her life depended on it.

After the long, slow build up my orgasm came fast and strong. I didn't even bother to warn her this time. I just started pumping my cum into her warm, wet, wonderful mouth, until she had totally drained me of everything I had.

― ― ― ― ―

The next morning, my mother's voice woke me from a dream I was having about her, about fucking her. I looked up at her and wondered if that dream would ever come true. "Wake up, Jason," she said. "We don't have much time. Get up and stand up on your feet."

"What? Why?"

"The doctor wants us to try different positions to see which are the most effective. We've done sitting and lying down; this time I want you to be standing up while I give you your oral treatment."

Now fully awake and horny as hell, I leapt from the bed to my feet. My mother dropped down onto her knees and took me in her mouth. She was already dressed for work, in her professional business clothes, which was an even bigger turn on for me for some strange reason.

I wondered how much time we had. I don't know why, but I imagined my mother trying explain what we were doing to her boss: "Sorry I'm late. I was busy sucking my son's cock and loss track of time." It made me laugh.

There was a sense of urgency to my mother's actions this time―no kissing, no licking, no teasing, just full on hardcore cocksucking. The first two times she took me in her mouth it started out loving and gentle. This time it was raw and rough from the beginning.

I don't know what was more shocking my mom desperately sucking my cock, trying to make me come as quickly as she could, or how turned on her slutty behavior made me feel.

My mother pulled off of my cock and tried to recover her breath. "I need you to come now, Jason," she told me. "We're running out of time. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself come. Don't be shy. I can take it."

She opened her mouth and I shoved my cock back inside. I started moving my hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth. I felt bad about treating her this way, but this what she asked for, I rationalized, and this was what I wanted.

I put my hand on the back of her head and forced her down onto my cock and held it there as I released, flooding her mouth with my cum.

― ― ― ― ―

That afternoon, my mother got home from work before I did. She sent me a text message when I was driving home from my part-time job at the local coffee shop.

I'm in my bedroom waiting for you, waiting for your big hard cock, waiting and ready to give you another treatment ;)

When I arrived at her bedroom, she was lying with her head hanging over the end of the bed, her hair cascading down over the edge like a waterfall, wearing only a pair of black thong panties and thigh-high black stockings.

I stripped off my clothes and approached the edge of the bed. My mother opened her mouth for me and I pushed my cock into her. I took my time slowly working my hardness further into her mouth until the tip of my cock was fucking the back of her throat. The feeling was amazing.

I pulled out and let her catch her breath. "Do you like this position?" she asked. "You can go deeper this way."

"Yes," I replied and shoved my cock back into her. I couldn't believe she was letting me do this, let me treating her this way. I quickened the pace and the penetration until my cock was bottoming out balls deep.

It was too much. I couldn't take anymore, couldn't last anymore. I started coming uncontrollably as I pumped my cock as hard and deep as I could. I kept going. I kept coming and coming until I was spent and my cock was starting to soften in her mouth.

― ― ― ― ―

My mother never bothered to get dressed after I throat-fucked her. She spent the of rest of the evening prancing around in her panties and stockings. It wasn't long before I got hard again, and because I didn't get dressed either, my arousal was obvious to her. But she made me wait for the third and final treatment of the day.

The position we tried this time was me lying on my back and my mother lying on top me facing the opposite direction. Her thick, meaty thighs were straddling my face, her panty covered pussy was only an achingly inch away from my mouth.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, cupped my balls, and started to take me deep into her mouth. I rubbed my nose against her soaking wet panties. My mother didn't protest or stop me

I got bolder and started licking the wet spot of her panties with my tongue.

Mom started moaning, her moans muffled by my hard cock stuffed deep in her mouth. She pulled off of me. "Jason, stop that."

"You don't like it."

"No, it's that."

"What is it then?"

"I'm your mother."

"So?"

"Sons aren't supposed to do these sort of things to their mothers."

"Why not?" I asked. "You do these sort of things to me."

"Yeah, but that's different. I do it because I need to, because it's what you need."

I pulled her thong to the side and my tongue made direct, delicious contact with her juicy wet pussy. "This is what I need and I know you need it to," I told her. "You did say the doctor told you that we need to things that make me come the hardest. Didn't you?"

"Yes."

"This is the thing that I need to make me come harder." I licked her again, flicking my tongue against her swollen, little clit. "I think you want this as much as I do, but If you don't, you have to tell me to stop."

My mother didn't say another word before she took me in her mouth again and started sucking me hard and deep.

The experience was incredible. The bond between us―it was more than just physical. It was emotional, almost spiritual. I had always loved my mother, but that love was growing deeper and more powerful than I could ever had imagined.

I focused all of the pleasure on her clit and she went off. I immediately joined her. It felt so amazing that we were coming together, sharing this incredible moment, our incredible connection. It was stronger than anything I ever felt before, and I never wanted it to end.

SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers