All Comments on 'What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 04'

by SamGrifter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Over the top!

Wished I had a mother like that. Please continue.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Don't stop...Keep it going

OK...How about this.

****************************

Jason and his Mother are scheduled to meet the Dr., but she has been delayed at work. Jason meets the Dr. without his Mother present.

The Dr. begins by asking Jason how the treatment is going and are you having any pain?

No pain for the last THREE weeks especially since his Mother had been giving him the newest and latest treatments.

"Jason, What treatment was she giving you?" asked the Dr.

Why, His mother was sucking his cock at least 3 times a day. In fact she was having him finger her pussy and then eat out her pussy EVERY TIME THEY HAD THE TREATMENT UNTIL SHE CAME. It was fantastic!

Jason, "the Dr. said", I have some news for you. I told your Mother to STOP THE TREATMENT THREE WEEKS AGO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5+ stars

One of the very best!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story, Don't end it!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Love it! I wonder what happened to using the "medicine" now the treatments have gone oral?

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Nice story. I hope you can give us more regular updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Please ad more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Do not stop this series please

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Oh... My... God Mom...!

I love this short series of hot Mother & Son sex stories. It's one of my favorites to rub one out while reading incest here on Literotica. His mother is one Hot & Horny woman who knows what she wants and also how to get her son to empty his nuts for her whenever shes in the mood for a load of his warm and sticky Son Cum. I would have done ANYTHING to do these disgusting sexual acts with my real Mother. And I DO mean ANYTHING. Just the thought of creaming all over my moms face and in her messy, tangled hair maks my young Boy Cock ROCK FUCKING HARD..!

BikerManDanBikerManDanalmost 4 years ago
Don't stop now

Encore, more, more, more. This story is one of the very few I've commented on. I have trouble with ED, but this story made me hard like Jason gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it and want it to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

something tells me that after they did 69 together, they probably started fucking, which makes sense.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

…. What a pity … no next chapter where mother and son go all the way …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous