What the Heart Wants Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." I moaned.

"Do you really want me to?" He inserted a single digit, his thumb playing against the hood of my clitoris like a Spanish guitar. I bit my lip to stifle his name from escaping my lips.

"Kendall..."

"Chanel..."

I felt myself near, digging my nails into his neck as I hid my embarrassment between his right shoulder. He used his free hand to free my unruly mane, allowing my curls to gracefully fall against the nape of my neck. I bit down onto his flesh, feeling his ministrations increase in pace as I coated his finger further with my glow. I was so close to meeting that euphoric horizon when he brought me in for a kiss, removing his hand only to suck on his index finger to taste the sweet, musky heat of my core.

I became flustered. My face grew red as a summer rose. "Why did you stop?"

He gently pushed me away, walking back towards the fridge to grab a beer.

"K.T." I heard his brother call out his name. "Where are you, man? The Packers are coming back!"

He looked at me with mischief and desire. "You told me to."

I watched him stroll out the kitchen and back onto my sofa.

12