All Comments on 'What the Hell?'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

No good deed goes unpunished!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad story, but I don't see any romance. I gave it a 4 due to your writing. I liked the story line and the characters. Maybe you could roll out a few chapters and show the romance between them. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AngelCherysseAngelCheryssealmost 4 years ago
I would love to say no man could possibly be that gullible....

... but that wouldn't be true, would it? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The writing was fine.

The girl was whacked though. Run, Clay! Run!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago

LMAO...is this Fantasy Island...for those old enough to remember?!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs something...

This story was a good read but it needs something.

Basically she is throwing herself at him but it does not seem realistic.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Good Plot

A great plot and the story was very interesting, it got a bit jumbled at the end with her just rambling away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

After a drugged, forcible gang rape it is unlikely that the victim would be so ready and willing for sexual contact, even with her rescuer. Don’t perpetuate this concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Audrey seems a little too far to the

crazy side of the crazy-hot matrix.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 4 years ago
Not believable

There is no way a rape victim would throw herself at anyone so soon after the assault. The emotional damage would be so deep that all of the things she described that she "wanted" to do with him would still seem repulsive to her. I'm not buying what you are trying to sell.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years ago
Needs a lot of work

First off. Like others, I find the story unrealistic as presented. No woman who has been gang raped is ever going to be psychologically stable until she had received years of treatment. Clay, for all of his good intentions isn't very mature or even smart. No one out west goes twenty miles from where its possible to get help without at least two days supply of water and something to eat. The spare tire situation I can see happening. But as someone who lives in the area and knows the dangers it presents he comes off pretty lame.

Is he so hard up for companionship he would risk his future when she could be pregnant? Why would he even consider having a relationship with her if he is looking to continue his education elsewhere? All in all, too many things don't work in this story.

It would have benefited from a good edit for sentence structure, use of the correct words, and general comments on how sound the concept was to begin with. It had potential to be good at first, but went off the rails rather quickly. Perhaps if the story were stung out over a period of years it could be salvaged. But both characters need strong motivations to form a relationship after such an incident. This story doesn't provide a basis for that.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

First half was good. Second was plain stupid, nonwonder she put herself into position of being raped. Total dimwit. Hope he runs as fadt and far as possible.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Loved how this started but feel like it lost the plot in the second part, got silly.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
It gets potentional

In the secound part as mentioned to rushed maybe rethink and rewrite this part and ad a little realistic time between the rape and her talk to him, let it go slow. Let they know each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too rushed, needs some time before they are suddenly in love and planning a wedding.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Had potential but got too stupid in the end

Scores 2/5

olddave51olddave5111 months ago

Talk about a big let down as others have said good first half but the second half bad. It needs more parts.

Audrey needs to calm her ass down! Clay needs to buy running shoes.

Please finish/fix this story with a second part at least.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Strange!!! Clay is STUPID!!!! The story was half told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.

SIMILAR Stories