What the Hell - Cheating Wife

Story Info
Husband discovers his wife cheating on him.
5.1k words
3.89
74.9k
76
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers

Author's Note: There is no sex in this BTB short story.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

What the Hell - Cheating Wife

I was sitting at a table in a bar with a bunch of my buddies. We all work together and always stop for a couple of beers after work, especially on Fridays. The bar we were in wasn't the place we usually stop at, Nickel's Emporium, as it's closed for remodeling. In fact, I didn't even know what the name of the place we were sitting in, was. Anyway, we, all six of us, were at a table in the back, in a dark corner. I just happened to be looking at the door, when a woman came into the place. Wondering what and how my wife had found where we were confused me a little. Yet, there she was. But she wasn't headed for our table, she looked to be headed for a guy at the bar.

"Hey, Bill, isn't that your wife?" asked Charlie softly.

"Sure is," I answered.

"What's she doing kissing that dick at the bar?" asked Tom.

I was sitting there stunned, as I watched my beautiful wife kissing a strange man passionately.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out..."

"Whoa, buddy, you don't want to cause a ruckus in this place," said Jimmy.

Everyone at the table had their phones out, videoing what my wife was doing. She finally pushed the guy back from her looking around the place. It was dark enough that she couldn't see us. The guy handed her a drink and they went to a nearby table. They were talking softly to each other. June was touching him as she spoke to him. His hand, his arm, his shoulder. The same things she did to me when she wanted us to have sex. My brain was seething with anger.

My heart smashed to pieces, as I watched her lean in kissing him again. When one of his hands disappeared off the table and my wife's head went back, I knew he was touching her where only I have touched her for the pasted ten years. Or so I thought. When they got up and started to walk to the door. I was up, yet my buddies pulled me back and held me in place. I looked at them with anger in my eyes.

"Don't worry, I have Burt outside waiting for them. He will follow them wherever they go," said Charlie. "He'll call me when they land."

I hadn't even seen Burt get up and leave. As the door closed behind them, I slumped in my seat. Crushed by what looked like her betrayal, I was angry, so angry I could hardly sit still. I just sat there staring at the door of the bar, the image in my mind was of his hand on her ass and she wasn't slapping him.

"Okay, Burt has a location... no, sit," Charlie told me pulling me down into my chair. "We have to discuss what is going to happen, Bill. They are in room 111 at the Starlite Motel just down the block. What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do? I want to go in there, beat the snot out of him, and then kick the shit out of her."

"Do you want to go to Jail?" Charlie asked.

"No... although it might be worth it," I said.

"No, it wouldn't. Let me tell you about my cousin..."

"Please don't," said Jimmy.

"I do need proof of what she is doing with him. And I want to tell her to never come home that we are through."

"Better idea. We can do that, Bill," said Charlie. "Let's take a walk. Whose turn is it to pay the tab?"

"Mine," said Tom heading for the bar. It wasn't his it was mine. It's so nice to have friends.

We all walked down to the motel. I went to the office and asked if I could get room 111. The guy behind the counter said a lady had rented the room already. I told him that it had to be my wife and we were to meet here. He asked for proof. I showed him my ID and a picture of June. He gave me a keycard. I smiled at him as I thanked him. I then went around to room 111, which was not in direct line of sight of the office. Yet, I knew there were probably cameras. Charlie was there waiting for me his cell phone at the read. I slipped the card in the slot and pressed down slowly on the handle. The door opened almost silently.

They had also forgotten to set the deadbolt. And the noise from inside covered any noise we were making. Both Charlie and I stepped into the room. My wife was naked, sitting on the guy's dick. I slowly walked over to the bed standing slightly behind my wife as she bounced up and down on the asshole's dick. Reaching out I pushed her off of the guy. She looked up at me and screamed. The guy looked up at me and screamed. I shook my head as Charlie videoed everything.

"Don't bother coming home June. We are through!" I said softly.

I turned heading for the door. The rest of my friends were outside waiting. June came running out of the room naked. Turning, I just stood there staring at her shaking my head. She then noticed everyone else and ran back into the room slamming the door shut.

"I'm going home," I said.

"I'll take you, Bill," said Charlie. "I'll pick you up in the morning to come get your car."

"Thanks," I said, as I really didn't feel like driving. I might decide to drive into an abutment.

Charlie didn't say a word on the way to my house. He parked in the drive turned the car off and turned to me.

"You aren't going to anything you might regret, are you?" he asked.

"No... no... the way I feel, right now I want to try and figure out what the fuck happened. But for that, I will need to talk to June."

"If she does come here, you won't do anything stupid will, you?"

"Define stupid?" I asked chuckling.

"Well, killing her would be stupid. Taking her back would be stupid. Slapping her around would be stupid."

"No, I won't be doing any of those stupid things. We're through, yet I still want to know, why?"

"Should I stick around?" asked Charlie.

"No, I'm not going to ruin my life over her immoral character."

"Good. I'll see you at work on Monday?"

"I don't know about that. I may call in. The way I feel right now I wouldn't want to cause any problems at work. I might just take a few days off to get my head back on straight."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop in and check on you over the weekend. Maybe on Sunday, as I'll be here tomorrow morning."

"That will be okay with me, Charlie," I said getting out of the car.

I waved as he started his car and backed out of the drive. I was in the house with all the doors locked. I sat on the couch waiting. I just knew June would be home and with no car in the garage, she would think she had beaten me here. I was almost dozing off when I heard the garage door open. I smiled watching the door to the garage.

"Son of a bitch!" I heard her yell.

We never locked the door to the garage and we never carried a key for it on our key rings. I heard the garage door open. Then a key slid into the front door lock. When the door opened, I was standing right there. She gasped when she looked at me.

"I thought I told you not to come home?" I said sternly.

"But... just let me explain..."

"Explain what. You cheating on me?"

"Oh god..."

"I don't think he will be much help to you. Not only have you fucked up my life, but your own life as well. It's a damn good thing we don't have kids because you would have fucked up their lives too."

June slowly sank to the floor crying. Stepping over her, I closed the door setting the deadbolt.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I shouted.

June cringed at my words. Leaning down I helped her to her feet and over to the couch. I sat down next to her, yet not that close. She was still crying.

"I'm waiting," I said softly.

"I guess I wasn't," she said sniffling.

"How long?"

"Oh god! Six weeks."

"So, six Fridays?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It was different," June said softly.

"So, you weren't in love with him?"

"No... oh god no! I only love you. I have loved you since we first met."

"You sure have a strange way of showing that love," I said an edge of anger creeping into my voice.

"We're though aren't we?" she asked weeping.

"We are. You can sleep in the guest room tonight. Tomorrow, you're out of here with what you can carry. The rest of your stuff, I will have packed up and store it in the garage until you find a place of your own or go back to your mother's."

"But I still love you," she whimpered.

"But not enough NOT to cheat on me," I said.

I went to the door to the garage, opened it, and pressed the button to close the door. As I came back into the living room, I found June naked, standing with her legs spread and hands out to her sides.

"Do what you will with me," she said.

"I don't even want to touch you," I said heading for the bedroom. "Turn out the lights when you're done down there. And lock the front door. And no, your boyfriend isn't welcome in my house."

I close the bedroom door locking it. I undressed and climbed into bed turning off the lights. I closed my eyes and all I could see was June standing there naked. Then the image changed to the one I saw in the motel. I was now wide awake. I couldn't think of anything else. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw her bouncing up and down on that guy's dick. It made me sick to my stomach. I was up and out of bed bending over the toilet in the bathroom and puking my guts out.

June was pounding on the bedroom door. I just shook my head as I heaved into the toilet again. She finally got the lock jimmied and was standing beside me as I puked up nothing.

"What's the matter darling?" she asked.

I heaved nothing once again. I opened my eyes. She was still naked. I heaved again. I was now exhausted. I slid to my side lying with my knees pulled up to my chest and my stomach continued to heave.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted between heaving.

June started crying as she backed out of the bathroom. I was so tired, that I fell asleep right there on the bathroom floor. It wouldn't be the first time I woke up in this position and it probably wouldn't be the last. I woke up by someone pulling me along the floor toward the bed. Pulling my arm out of June's hands, I climbed to my feet, walked to the bed, and crawled under the covers.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I shouted again.

I tried not to think about anything. The darkness of sleep was comforting.

~ ~ ~ ~

When I woke in the morning, I found June cuddled up next to me. My stomach started to do flip-flops again. I got up and almost ran to the living room. She was up and standing in front of me.

"Start packing and get the hell out of here," I said loudly.

"No! This is my house too!" she shouted.

"The hell it is. This house was a wedding present from my father. In fact, it's still in his name. So, get your cheating ass out. You have twenty minutes before I call the police."

"Shit!" said June.

She turned and went to the bedroom. I could hear her pulling things out of the closet. Looking down at myself, I decided I needed to get dressed. I really didn't want to go to the bedroom, yet that was where all my clothes were, so I went. June was still naked as she pulled clothes out of the closet and stuffed them into two of her biggest suitcases.

"You checking up on me?" she shouted.

"Nope, just here to get dressed. Then I'm going back downstairs. You have about fifteen minutes left."

I grabbed my clothes and headed back downstairs. As I finished, there was a knock on the door. Nodding I went and looked out of the peephole. It was that asshole from last night. Charlie was coming up behind him. I pulled open the door fast. The guy turned to go, but Charlie was there holding him from leaving.

"Just the asshole I wanted to talk to," I said stepping out of the way.

Charlie shoved him into the house. The guy just stood there, fear on his face. Charlie closed the door softly as he stepped into the house. The look on my face must have been fierce. Charlie cleared his throat, shaking his head at me. I nodded looking back at the asshole on the floor.

"Get your ass up," I said softly.

I then heard June coming down the stairs. She was dragging one of her bags. She was still naked. Being men, all three of us watched her as she pulled the bag toward the door, her back to us. As she let go of the bag she turned to say something. She froze in place looking at the three of us. Charlie was smiling. I was frowning. Asshole was looking forlorn. June, after a full minute, turned and ran upstairs.

"Now you," I said turning to the idiot that had fucked up my life. "You knew she was married, didn't you?"

"Um... not really," he replied.

"She was wearing wedding rings."

"Well, a lot of women wear them so they can get picked up by men looking to get themselves a MILF or just someone else's wife."

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself now asshole?" asked Charlie.

"Um... right up until the time you guys burst into the room, I thought she was just some single woman pretending to be married. Now, I'm really sorry man."

"Get his ass out of my house," I said waving at Charlie.

"Come on, let's go, buddy," said Charlie grabbing his arm.

He went with Charlie as June came down the stairs.

"Don't you hurt him, Charlie!" June shouted.

Charlie didn't answer he just pushed the asshole out of the door slamming it closed. He turned back, just standing by the door.

"You have five minutes left," I said softly.

June glared at me and ran up the stairs to finish her packing.

"What the hell is she doing here?" asked Charlie whispering.

"She showed up thinking she beat me home. When I told her to leave, she stripped naked and said I could have my way with her. I ran upstairs and puked my guts out. I passed out or just plain fell asleep on the bathroom floor. I woke, as she was dragging me to bed. I woke up this morning with her lying next to me. My stomach started to do flip-flops. She came down after me. I told her she had twenty minutes to pack and get out. That was about an hour ago."

"A little lapse in timekeeping?" asked Charlie chuckling.

June came down pulling her other bag with her. She dropped it right next to the other one. She looked at both Charlie and me. Shrugging, I picked up one bag and Charlie the other. We put them in the back seat of her car. She was still standing where we had left her.

"Thank you, gentlemen," June said softly.

"Is there anything else you need to take with you?" I asked.

"No, not right now. If you could have, my stuff packed up by Monday evening. I'll have my brother's truck and come get the stuff," June said starting to weep. "I guess I'll be going."

"I need your house keys and garage door opener. Before you leave," I said.

June opened her purse and took the house keys off her key ring. She then went into the garage and brought back her opener for the garage.

"That door will remain locked now," I said.

"Can I get a hug goodbye?" June asked.

"No."

Tears welled up in her eyes. She quickly turned but stopped in the doorway to the garage. She ran back to me, threw her arms around me, and hugged me tightly. I just stood there feeling nothing for her anymore. Stepping back, she looked up at my face.

"I still love you," she said softly.

She turned and went to her car, I pressed the button to open the garage door. Charlie hurried to move his car out of the driveway. After June had left, Charlie pulled back up into the driveway.

"When do you want to pack up her things?" he asked.

"Shit! Let's get my car first, okay?"

"Sure. Come on buddy," said Charlie leading the way out of the house.

I made sure I locked the door. Then we went and got my car. When we got back, all my buddies were there to help pack up June's things. It took us the rest of the day to get, what I thought of as her things, packed up. There may be more, yet I didn't know about them. Of all that we packed, I did keep out the photo albums June had put together over the years. Those I would go through and take what I wanted. She could have the rest. Finally done, the guys all grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat around the living room. They were laughing and joking around about everything but was right there in front of them. I just stared at the beer in my hand. It wasn't even open. So many things were zipping through my mind, and I had no attention for the guys who had helped.

"Bill," said Charlie softly shaking my shoulder.

Shaking my head, I came back to reality. Looking around I saw that everyone was gone. Charlie was standing in front of me.

"You going to be all right, buddy?" asked Charlie.

"Uh..."

"Bill, snap out of it," Charlie said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"What?"

"Are you going to be all right?"

"Sure, sure. I'll be fine, Charlie," I replied standing up.

Charlie offered me his hand, I took it and we shook. Walking him to the door, I waved as he backed out of the driveway. Gently, I closed the door, went back to the couch, and sat down. Picking up my beer, I threw the damn thing at the front door. I was lucky it was solid wood and I didn't hit one of the windows at the top. Of course, beer sprayed everywhere. Lying down on the couch, I cried myself to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

Someone pounding on my door woke me. It was morning and I had to pee. I got up and went to the power room and did what I had to do. The pounding on the front door continued. So did the shouting. Seeing she was alone, I opened the door.

"What the fuck took you so long?" she shouted at me.

I just stared at her.

"Fine don't answer me," she said. "I forgot my makeup and things like that. Can I get them?"

I just waved my arm at her. She took that as a yes and quickly walked passed me and up the stairs. She was back down in seconds.

"Where the hell are my things?"

"In the garage," I replied.

Sitting on the couch, I listened to her rummage around in the garage. Getting up I went in the garage. June was bending over a box. I picked up her makeup luggage thingy and tapped her on her leg. She was up out of the box so quickly she almost knocked me on my ass.

"Oh! Yeah, I found that. But where are the photo albums?" she asked.

"In the house where they will stay until I have had a chance to go through them," I said.

June's head dropped. Taking her hand, I pulled her into the house. She followed without complaint.

"Sit. We still have a lot to talk about," I said sitting and pulling her down beside me.

Looking up at me, she was crying.

"We'll look through the albums together, okay?"

"Okay," she replied sniffling.

Grabbing a box of tissues, I handed it to her. She nodded as she took some and blew her nose. She then looked up at me questions in her eyes.

"Why? Why did you go out and find some guy to fuck my pussy?" I asked.

She just stared at me for a long time then she closed her eyes, tightly. When they opened, she started to talk.

"I am going to tell you the truth. I really don't know. No... that's not true. What I mean I wasn't looking. Crap! It was Friday I went looking for you. I went to your old watering hole and found it closed. I then went to the closest one I could find. A place called Nick's you weren't there either. On about the fourth place I decided to call it quits. I sat at the bar and got a drink. It was the first one I had all night. I sat there sipping my drink when this good-looking young guy sat down next to me and started talking to me. At first, I just talked to him to be polite. When he started to tell me how good-looking I was, my insides seemed to turn into jelly. He was telling me all the things a girl my age wants to hear. He also kept buying me drinks.

"The next thing I knew he had his arm around me and we were walking across the street to a little motel. When I woke up later that night, I was alone and naked. Come was oozing out of pussy. Then I heard the shower running, I got up and joined him. I can say this now, I felt terrible about what I did with that guy. Yet the next Friday I was sitting at that bar, waiting to see if he would be there. He was. That was the first night I followed him to that hotel near where you and you're friends were. This past Friday was the first time we met at that bar. Why I did do what I did? I really don't know. That first night was surreal. It all felt like a dream. But it hooked me. I don't even know why I went there that second Friday. It was like getting a fix."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,080 Followers
12