What the Hell - Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny, you never mentioned this before," I said.

Her story didn't change my mind. If she had come home, feeling drugged then we could have gone to the hospital to have tests run.

"I actually didn't remember any of that until late last night as I lay in bed crying. It was the same all the other nights. Yet the next morning I would remember only the fantastic sex. Until this morning and I don't know why?" said June.

She looked a little befuddled. Could it be an act? I didn't think so. Yet I wasn't going to forgive her. Six times, she fucked that asshole. Six times, she had the chance to stop and she didn't. Yet, now, Charlie and I would be talking with this asshole. Getting up I went to get the photo albums. When I returned, June was fast asleep. I put the albums in the kitchen. Grabbing a blanket out of the coat closet, I covered June as gently as I could. The circles around her eyes were plain to see.

Going to the family room, I called Charlie and told him what June had told me. He said he would be right over. I opened the front door and stepped out on the stoop. Movement at the corner of my eye made me duck and twist around to whatever was behind me. It was the asshole. I punched him in the face hard. He was down for the count. I just stood over him until Charlie and Jimmy showed up.

"Sorry, guys, it looks like the lamb has come to the wolf," I said pointing at my feet.

"What's in the garage?" asked Jimmy.

"Just June's stuff," I replied.

"Good. Let's get him in there out of the public eye," Jimmy said.

"June is asleep on the couch," I said opening the front door.

As I stepped inside, I saw that June was sitting up rubbing her eyes. When she caught sight of the asshole, she growled as she got up with murder in her eyes. Both Charlie and Jimmy nodded at her as they carried the asshole to the garage.

"What?" asked June.

"He was waiting out front. When I stepped out of the house, he swung a two-by-four at me. I ducked and hit him in the face. He was out cold."

"Where did Jimmy and Charlie come from?"

"I called them when I went out front. Asshole waited until I was finished with the call."

Jimmy came out of the garage carrying a bucket. June watched him. She then turned to me. Shrugging my shoulders, I went into the garage June followed me. Charlie was just finishing tying him to a lawn chair. Jimmy came in with the bucket and splashed a little on the asshole's face. The guy woke up. Then he fainted as he looked around at us. Another splash of water on his face brought him back. When he looked up, he pissed himself.

"What drug did you use on her?" asked Charlie.

"I don't use drugs."

"Sure you do. You used drugs on my wife," I said softly with menace in my voice.

"Not a drug. It's an over-the-counter antihistamine. I grind it up and put it in vodka."

I just shook my head at that. Vodka and an antihistamine would make her keep coming back to the asshole. So, I knew he was lying. So, did Charlie.

"Okay, let the asshole go," I said. "Oh, by the way, we have you on film doping my wife. It will be all over social media by this evening. I wonder how many women and their husbands will want to know who you are?"

"If I were you, I would get the fuck out of town as fast as I can. The police might even be looking for you. And we will be happy to tell them who you are," said Charlie throwing his wallet on the ground in front of him.

"You can't do that," the asshole shouted as Jimmy untied him.

"Sure we can. It took place in a public place. And then you raped the poor woman you slipped the mickey to. We also have that on video for the police to look at," said Charlie.

"Now get out of my house before I just beat the living fuck out of you," I said.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the door of the house. June was waiting there.

"You fucking lowlife piece of shit, you ruined my marriage," she screamed at him.

June then kicked him in the balls as hard as she could. He fell to the floor. I dragged him out of the house and left him lying on the sidewalk. I went back into the house. June stood in front of me tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, June, but we are still through. If it had just been that one time and we found out about the drugs but you kept going back to him, week after week. I'm afraid that is what I can't abide.

"I understand. Not really, but I feel I would act the same way if you had cheated on me. Too bad I didn't think of that after that first time," said June sniffling.

"Hey, he's up and going for his car. He's on the phone. I bet we can expect the police to show up here," said Jimmy.

"Well, let's see, four against one. Who do you think they will believe?" I asked.

"Yep I took the SD card out of his phone and copied it," said Charlie. "I then put it back in his phone."

"When can we take my things to my mom's?" asked June.

"I'll have Simon over with his big truck this afternoon. We'll load it up and unload it at your mom's place," said Charlie.

June nodded walking to the couch and collapsed onto it, sighing. The rest of us went into the living room and sat talking softly. Charlie was on the phone with Simon. When he hung up he looked at June.

"He'll be here in an hour or so, he has to go get the truck. He loaned it to his dad. Dad is finished with it so he's just going to get it back and he'll be right here."

"Thank you, Charlie," replied June.

~ ~ ~ ~

The police came knocking on the door. Once we showed them the video, they left after putting the asshole in cuffs and threw him in the back of their squad. June had to sign a complaint, which she was happy to do. The cops left. A tow truck came and hauled the asshole's car away. Not ten minutes after that, Simon showed up with the truck. We loaded June's things into it and everyone but me left.

A year later, we were divorced. No drama, no name-calling, no problems. We just went our separate ways. Charlie and his wife Beth kept bringing women over to meet me. I finally told them to stop and I would let them know when I was ready to start dating again.

~~~ The End ~~~

12