What the Hell - VideoTube!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"Steph, we need to talk about revenge?" I said.

"Who on, me?" she asked.

"No. To do that all I need is to divorce you. On Jack," I replied.

"Oh! Yeah, I would like that, Jimmy."

Just by saying my name, she was able to pluck my heartstrings. In the past two weeks, she had only used it to warn me or to try to deter me from doing something stupid. Before Jack, she had used my name a lot. I do remember when she stopped. It was just about a year ago. I shook my head, as I should have known that something was up back then.

"Well, there are two choices. The first is fucking his wife..."

"What?"

"Fucking his wife, the both of us. But as she is in the process of divorcing his ass I don't think he will care about that."

"What's the second one, Jimmy?" Steph asked.

"His sister."

"Ellen?"

"Yes. First, we tell her what he did to you. Then you seduce her and I join in. Not only do we get revenge on asshole, but I get a little bit on you."

"By fucking a sweet innocent young girl?"

"She twenty-five. And about her being innocent, the information I have suggests Jack has been fucking her since she was sixteen."

"How?" she asked.

"You do know what I do for a living?"

"You find people."

"I also find out about people. I find out what they do, whom they know, and what their morals are. Hers are questionable and Jack worships her. In fact, from what I found out, she loves him more than she should as a sister."

"Oh." Stephanie looked at me.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

She just watched my face.

"Will you enjoy her?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm going to be getting revenge on the asshole that fucked you and beat you up. Plus I will be getting a bit of revenge on you. You fucked asshole for over a year. I'm only going to do it once unless Ellen likes the way I fuck her."

Stephanie just stared at me. I just stared back.

"So you don't think I deserve a little bit of revenge for what you did to me?" I asked.

Her head dropped, then came back up tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I think I owe you a lot of revenge. I just never picture you as a vengeful kind of guy."

"Well, this is more about hurting asshole than me hurting you," I replied.

"When will we do this?" she asked.

I noticed that she had quit using my name she must be pissed.

"Before your bruises are completely gone. You will need to show her what her big brother did to you. Now on to something else."

"Okay, what?" she asked.

"How many times did you fuck asshole?" I asked.

Her face went white and she looked like she was going to faint. She didn't but she spent a long time answering me.

"I... I... don't honestly know," she said.

"Well, from what I found out, you fucked him twice a week for over a year. So at the minimum, you fucked that asshole 104 times. If you did it anymore you better speak up now," I demanded.

She dropped her head for a longer time. I could tell she was sobbing. Her shoulders were shaking. I just sat there looking at her. She raised her head wiping the tears from her face.

"There were times I fucked him on the weekends when you were out of town on a job. I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"So, every time I was out of town?"

"Yes."

"Did he fuck you in our bed?" I asked.

She looked at me shocked.

"No. No, never here," she said looking indignant.

"Good, because if you had that would be instant divorce. So, by my calculations, you owe me about 126 fucks with a woman or women of my choice."

"Oh, god," she whispered hanging her head again.

This time was different. She wasn't sobbing, she was moaning. I reached over and lifted her chin. Steph was having an orgasm.

"Tell me," I said holding her head up.

Her eyes opened looking at me. She really was turned on. Reaching out, I grabbed her tit and squeezed. She screamed in orgasmic bliss. What the fuck?

"What the fuck!" I said. "Tell me what is happening."

I let go of her chin. She continued to look at me with lust in her eyes.

"I have, ever since we met, wanted to watch you fuck someone other than me..."

"What?" I shouted.

"I am an avid voyeur. I like to watch people having sex. I have wanted to watch you having sex since the first time you fucked the crap out of me."

"And instead you went out and fucked another guy for a year, instead of talking to me about what you wanted to do?" I asked.

Stephanie just looked at me. I could see lust in her eyes. I could also see fear.

"I don't know, but right now, I want to watch you with..." I cut her off.

"What other fantasies do you have?" I asked.

"Do I have to tell you all of them?"

"Give me one more," I replied.

"I want you to tie me up and play with me all day and night."

My eyes opened wide as I thought about that. I could see that as a punishment for her. Tie her up and do nothing all day and night. I was wondering what she would do after I did that. This would be an easy one.

"How are your bruises?" I asked.

"They no longer hurt," Stephanie replied.

"How does the rest of you feel?"

"I'm fine."

"Good. Get up and come hug me," I said.

She was in my arms in an instant. She was hugging me tightly. I hugged her back tightly. She felt good against me. She felt good in my arms. I did love her. And yet there was that lingering image of her fucking that asshole Jack. I let go of her. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed the t-shirt collar and ripped the thing off her body. She gasped, yet stood still as I ripped her shorts off her. She now stood in just her panties. I ripped them off too. She was now breathing fast.

"Do you like it rough too?" I asked.

She was now shaking. She just nodded. I nodded back at her. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her toward the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed. She just looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

"Stay right there, I'll be back," I said leaving the bedroom.

I was back with a spool of medium-sized rope. Stephanie gasped as I dropped it on the bed and took out my knife.

"Stand up here next to me," I ordered.

Stephanie scrambled off the bed standing in front of me. She was still breathing fast and had a smile on her face.

"Spread your legs," I said.

She did. I slapped her pussy hard. She grunted but didn't say anything. She still had a smile on her lips. I took the spool of rope and placed it on the floor. I grabbed the loose end and pulled. When I had about six feet, I cut it. I tied one end around her neck. She groaned as I did. Then ran the rope through her legs and back up to her neck. I pulled it tight so that the rough rope was against her clit and between her inner labia. She moaned again. I tied the end around her neck, a little tighter than the first. She suddenly shook with an orgasm.

I cut off the excess rope, about two feet, and used it to tie her hands behind her back. She was shaking the entire time.

"Get on the bed, face down," I ordered.

She struggled to get up on the bed. As she teetered, I pushed her. She landed on her front. I cut another piece of rope. I tied her ankles together with one end and pulled the other up her back. Her legs were now bent at the knee. I tied off that end to her hands. I then pulled the sheet out at the top of the bed and cut a long thick strip from it. I folded it over and tied a knot in the middle. I tied another and another. I then forced the knot into Stephanie's mouth. She just looked up at me as I tied it behind her head.

"Is that good?" I asked.

She looked up at me, lust in her eyes, and shook her head yes. I gave her a good smack on the ass. She grunted and moaned.

"I'll bring you a milkshake or something when I get back," I said stepping out of the bedroom and closing the door.

She didn't start screaming until the door closed. I could still hear her, only just barely. I just smiled to myself and left. I didn't return until two hours later. I was checking on Ellen. Where she went, what she did, whom she saw. The things skip tracers do, yet not so much hands-on. I did bring a nice big chocolate milkshake back with me. When I opened the door to the bedroom, she jumped and looked at me with hate in her eyes. I went to her without saying a word. I did see that she had peed in the bed. I took her gag off.

"You fucking son of a bitch," she yelled.

I just smiled at her.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked all innocent.

"NO! Now untie me!" she demanded.

"Do you want this mild shake?"

"God damn it, yes," she replied.

I grabbed her head pulling her up in a sitting position. I put the straw in her mouth. She started sucking, hard. She must have been thirsty and hungry. When she got a head freeze, she spit out the straw and just glared at me. I reached in and pinched her nipple. She screamed, yet her eyes filled with lust. I pinched the other nipple. This time she just groaned. I then pulled on the rope going threw her legs. She cried out, shivering with excitement. She opened her mouth looking up at me. I put the straw back in her mouth. She sucked. I reached down while she was drinking and caressed her tits gently. She moaned as I did. When she opened her mouth I pulled the straw out.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"What you're doing to me now, yes," Stephanie replied. "What you did before, no."

"I won't be leaving the house anymore today."

Stephanie opened her mouth again. I put the straw in. She started sucking. I just watched her. Her eyes were watching me. I saw them filled with uncertainty. I just smiled at her. She was now sucking hard on the straw. I wondered how hard she would suck on my dick. As the last of the milkshake went up the straw, she opened her mouth. I tossed the cup into the wastebasket. I then started to strip. Stephanie's eyes widened with lust again. She was still just barely sitting up. I got up on the bed and stood before her.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

Stephanie opened her mouth. I shoved the dick in her mouth.

"Bite me and you will never be untied," I said harshly.

She nodded as she sucked me, hard. Her mouth was still cold from the shake. I quite enjoyed that. I also enjoyed it warming up as she sucked and licked me. It was feeling pretty good after so long without. I tried not to let her know when I was going to cum. I just kept letting her suck on me. When the stream hit her throat, she tried to spit me out. I just held her head.

"Don't lose any," I said.

Groaning, I looked down into her eyes. She was angry. She had always had me pulled out before I came.

"Swallow," I ordered.

She swallowed. She shook all over her body. She closed her eyes and came hard. I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth. She kissed the tip as it left her mouth.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," I replied stepping down off the bed. "Which side, left or right?"

"What? Untie me," Stephanie said.

"Nope. You are my slave until I say you're not. Left or right?" I asked again.

"Left," she said looking dejected. "You're punishing me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm giving you what you wanted."

I left the bedroom leaving the door open. I went to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. Nothing extravagant just a ham sandwich and a beer. After eating, I went back to the bedroom. Steph was still lying there. I could see tears rolling out of her eyes. She looked up at me with sorrow in her eyes. I went around behind her and pulled her ass end over to the edge of the bed. Her pussy was still wet. I slapped it. She grunted. She no longer had the gag in her mouth. She could talk if she wanted to. I stroked my cock while looking at her wet pussy.

I moved the rope to the side and pressed my cock against her. She sighed as I pressed into her body. When I was halfway in I slammed into her the rest of the way. She screamed. I didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure and I didn't really care. I felt a need to cum again. I just slammed into her as hard as I could as fast as I could.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh god."

Stephanie was shouting her pleasure. I didn't care. I was only after my own pleasure and it was fast approaching. When my balls tightened up against my body, I knew I was there. I slammed into her one last time as hard as I could. I yelled loudly.

"Oh fuck!" As I felt my cum blast down my shaft into Steph.

I was shaking as I came. Looking down at Steph I saw that she was coming too. Pulling out of her cunt, I watched as my cum slowly leaked out of her body. I wiped my cock on her back and then left the room. There wasn't a peep out of her.

I went back in there a couple of more times. Each time it was the same. I fucked her hard and fast. I came in her pussy. I wiped my cock on her back. The last time I finished I started to untie her.

"No don't," Stephanie said.

"Just long enough for you to clean up, take a shit, and eat something. Then you're back here. All right?"

"Yes," she replied a little dejected.

I helped her out of bed and into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet. I waited in the hall. She called me when she was finished. I helped her into the shower. I got in with her. I let her adjust the water. Even though she liked it a little hotter than I did. I washed her hair and her upper body. I handed her the soap to do her lower body.

"Are you okay to be in here by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes dear, I'll be fine now."

Nodding I left, drying my feet on the floor mat. I went to the bed and pulled the wet things off the bed. The liner had saved the mattress. I wiped the liner down with antibacterial wet wipes. I then got new linen and a clean duvet and made the bed. I heard the shower shut off. I just waited in the bedroom for Stephanie. She came into the bedroom. She halted when she saw me there.

"Come, sit beside me here. We need to talk," I said patting the bed beside me.

"Okay," she said warily.

"Did you like what I did to you?"

"Some of it. Leaving me alone and going somewhere else, wasn't a very pleasant thing. I was scared to death."

"And you don't like being scared?"

"No, who does."

"And now you know how I felt when I found out about you."

Steph grimaced at my words.

"When I was home you liked what happened didn't you?"

"I did. Very much."

"Well, you're at least being honest with me. I'll give you credit for that. Now the big question. Would you still want to be with me if I never did what I did today, ever again?"

"Of course. I love you no matter what you may think," Stephanie said.

"Even if I started to whittle down that 126 pieces of ass, to make us even?" I asked.

"God yes, if I could watch and you fucked me afterwards. But the fucking you doesn't have to happen but I will need to take you back."

"And how do you know about that?" I asked.

"Same as you, from the internet."

"Okay, you got me there," I said shaking my head.

"What now?"

"Get dressed we'll eat out tonight," I said.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"Whatever you like, you know I'm not picky."

"But where are we going?" she asked.

"Oh. Yeah. That place up on 75th."

"Ah, jeans and a t-shirt okay?"

"Without a bra, sure," I replied getting dressed.

~~~~

When we got back, Stephanie went and took her clothes off. I kept mine on. She was back with the rope standing in front of me. I took the rope from her and patted the couch cushion next to me. I put the rope over the arm next to me.

"We still have a lot to talk about, don't we?" Steph asked.

"We do. You know the curtains are open?"

"I do. I don't care. Let them gawk at me if they want. I know I'm the best-looking wife in this subdivision," Steph said arrogantly.

I just chuckled as I pulled her down on her back across my lap. I squeezed her breast gently. She moaned.

"So good. So good," Steph said looking into my eyes.

"And yet you went out and got it from someone else?"

She just squinted up at me. I squeezed her tit a little bit harder. She moaned even louder. I stopped squeezing her, just laying my hand on her stomach. She frowned at me.

"Answer my question," I said softly.

"Yes, I did, I was an idiot," she said. "And I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain."

"How sorry? Will you let me fuck all your girlfriends? Will you let me fuck the neighbors? Will you let me fuck anyone I want?"

She looked up at me. I could tell she was thinking. She shook her head.

"I... I really don't know," she said. "I don't think it would bother me, yet they are all so... not as pretty as me, I might let you."

"You might LET ME?"

Stephanie closed her eyes and groaned. She knew she had misspoken. I flipped her over and gave her ass a swat. She just jumped a bit. Then I started to laugh as I realized she liked a little pain. So I spanked her ass nine more times. She was crying by the time I finished.

"Did you enjoy that asshole beating you up?"

"No," Steph said whimpering. "You can fuck who you want when you want."

I flipped her back over. She looked up at me with love and tears in her eyes.

"Luckily for you, I don't want to fuck anyone other than you and Ellen. And if Ellen likes the way I fuck her and wants to keep on fucking you and me, then that will happen 126 times. Got it bitch!"

Stephanie just nodded looking up at me with lust in her eyes.

~~~~

A few days later, Stephanie was sitting at a table at the cafe that Ellen stopped at each day at lunchtime. When Ellen walked in her beauty stunned me. Was she more beautiful than Stephanie was? No. But she was a close second. When Ellen saw Stephanie, she smiled and went to her and sat at the table.

"What are you doing here?" Ellen asked.

"I'm here to see you," replied Steph.

'Why? And where is my brother?" asked Ellen looking around.

"So, no one has told you?"

"What?"

"He beat the shit out of me when I told him I was leaving him," Steph said.

"He what?"

Stephanie pulled up her t-shirt to show her the fading bruises. Ellen gasped at them.

"Asshole!" said Ellen.

"He's in jail, awaiting trial."

"Why haven't my parents bailed him out?"

"Well, you might want to ask my husband about that," said Steph.

"Husband?" Ellen said loudly.

"Yes, I have been married for the past six years to a wonderful man, yet I cheated on him with you brother."

"Why did you leave him in the first place?" asked Ellen

"Because he beat me up," Steph said softly.

"Oh my god!" Ellen just stared at Stephanie.

"You brother is a cruel man. He belongs in jail. I will testify against him at his trial next month," said Steph.

"What can I do to help?"

"Has he ever beaten you?" asked Steph.

"Once, a long time ago. I was seventeen and he wanted to fuck me."

"How long have you been fucking him?"

"Since I was fifteen."

Ellen was now looking very upset. I couldn't tell if it was from admitting that she was still letting her brother fuck her or that she had given it to him so early in life. Or that she was talking about it with Stephanie.

"Has he ever beaten you again?" Steph asked.

"Not as long as I let him fuck me when he wanted. He has threatened me several times."

Now Ellen was crying. Stephanie moved her chair closer to Ellen's chair. Ellen wrapped her arms around Steph. Steph wrapped her arms around Ellen. When Ellen pulled her head back to look at Stephanie, Steph leaned in and kissed Ellen softly. Ellen kissed her back softly. When Steph reach out and gently squeezed Ellen's tit. Ellen gasped, pulled away from Stephanie, and looked around.

"I'm sorry," said Steph.

"Don't be. Where can we go to be alone?" asked Ellen.

"We could go to my house, but my husband might be there," said Steph.

"Good enough," replied Ellen.

They both got up and walked toward Stephanie's car. On the way, Steph gave me the signal for home. We had set up the signals beforehand. There was one for home, one for a motel, and one for the park. I followed them home just in case. Stephanie and Ellen went into the house. I sat in my car across the street waiting. After about half an hour, I went into the house as silent as a mouse. I could hear all kinds of groaning coming from the bedroom. I slowly and stealthily went to the open door of our bedroom.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers