What the Hell - VideoTube!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen was very beautiful as she lay there eating Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie was looking at me and smiling. Backing up in the hallway, I stripped down naked. I then silently snuck up to the foot of the bed. As I climbed in, Ellen pulled her mouth off of Stephanie's pussy and looked at me. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open to scream, when Steph put her hand over Ellen's mouth.

"This is my husband. I want you to fuck him. If you really don't want to do that I will understand, but we will never get together again," Steph said.

Ellen turned her head looking up into Stephanie's eyes. Steph nodded.

"He will be as gentle as you want or as rough as you want," Steph said softly.

Ellen nodded her head and went back to sucking on Stephanie's pussy. I moved up behind her and gently slipped a finger into her wet vagina. I pulled it out sniffing. She smelled divine. I pressed my cock into her slowly. She moaned as I did. When I was all the way inside her body, I pulled out just as slowly. When I pushed back into her, she started to shiver. Stephanie was shaking with passion as she watched me slide in and out of Ellen.

"Fuck her hard now!" shouted Stephanie as I was on the outstroke.

Ellen took her mouth off of Stephanie's pussy and looked over her shoulder. She stared at me as I slowly pulled out of her cunt. When I slammed back into her she screamed as she stared at my eyes. I would bet that Jack had never let her look at him while he fucked her. I kept slamming into her. She just looked at me, her mouth still hanging open. Stephanie was watching as I slammed into a woman who wasn't my wife. She felt good to be inside of. Not as good as Stephanie, but I could get used to Ellen's pussy.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"Oh god! Yes, I have," Ellen said still watching me.

"Did you like it?"

"Not the first time. I did like it after that first time."

"Did you brother do you in the ass?"

"Yes, not the first time. That was a boyfriend of mine. He was good at it."

"Would you like to be fucked in the ass now?"

"No, please, keep fucking me in my cunt! I love the way your dick feels inside of me," Ellen said

"Where would you like me to cum?" I asked.

"Anywhere but my face. My brother always came on my face. I hated him for that."

I was almost there. Almost anything would set me off.

"Did you like your brother fucking you?" Stephanie asked.

"NO! He took so much away from me. I hated his guts but could never show I did. I love the way your husband is fuck me. He is gentle even when he is pounding his big cock into my cunt, oh god, I'm going to cum," shouted Ellen.

That did it for me too.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I filled her pussy with my semen.

When she felt me slam into her for the last time, she came again as I filled her up. Stephanie was up and rolling Ellen on her back as she smashed her face into Ellen's cunt. I sat back on my heels and watched her suck my cum out of Ellen. Ellen had her head back moaning and squeezing her tits as Steph licked and sucked her clean. When Stephanie was finished, she crawled up beside Ellen. I crawled up beside her too. I couldn't help myself, I just had to suck on her tits. Stephanie just lay there watching me. Ellen was lying there watching Steph watch me. My first thought was she was in love with Stephanie. But what do I know about women? Nothing at all, I guess.

"Will, he be able to fuck me again?" asked Ellen looking at Steph.

"He will in just a little bit. Of course, if you suck on him he will be ready much faster," said Steph.

Ellen looked at me then at my soft cock. Nodding she moved down my body until she was face to face with my cock. Smiling she opened her mouth and slipped her lips down my shaft. When her tongue pressed against my cock, I moaned. I was hard in seconds. Ellen kept sucking on me. She was moaning also. Looking at Stephanie, she smiled down at me, love and lust in her eyes. Ellen let my cock slide out of her mouth and she was up my body, holding my cock to her entrance. She let her pussy slide down on my cock, slowly. I groaned at the feeling.

"Did Jack ever let you fuck him like this?" asked Stephanie.

"No. Oh god this feels so good," replied Ellen still slowly sliding her pussy up and down my hard cock.

"It sure does," I said looking up at Stephanie.

Steph just smiled down at me as she leaned in kissing my lips. I kissed her back. After a while, Ellen started to slowly speed up. She was now almost slamming her pussy down onto my dick. I was still a long way from coming. Reaching up I grabbed both of her breasts. She moaned as I gently squeezed them catching her nipples between my first two fingers. I squeezed her nipples. She moaned.

"Oh my god," Ellen whispered.

Stephanie leaned in sucking on the protruding nipples I was squeezing gently. Ellen cried out with pleasure.

"Fuck! Oh my god!" Ellen said softly.

Ellen was now slamming down onto my cock hard and fast. Steph pulled back from her tits. I was having a hard time keeping my hands on them also. Ellen was on her way to a strong orgasm. She was now leaning forward looking me in the eyes as she fucked herself on my hard cock.

"Almost there, almost there," she said softly staring into my eyes.

I just nodded up at her. When her orgasm hit her, she screamed loudly. Stephanie covered her ears. I just smiled up at Ellen. Her pussy was still rapidly slamming down onto my cock. Her hips finally started to slow down until she had me deep inside her and collapsed on top of me.

"That fucking bastard," Ellen whispered angrily.

Stephanie was stroking her hair. I was kissing her cheek. Ellen was shivering and shaking.

"That fucking bastard," Ellen whispered once again.

"Who?" Stephanie whispered.

"That fucked up monster, my brother!" Ellen said almost screaming. "I hope he becomes someone's bitch in prison."

"That could be arranged," I said.

Both Stephanie and Ellen stared at me. I smiled at them. Neither of them asked the question I was expecting.

"Did you cum?" asked Ellen.

"No, I didn't," I whispered back.

Ellen was down between my legs quickly. She sucked my cock into her mouth. It felt wonderful. Stephanie was now lying next to me, watching Ellen. I moaned at what was happening to my cock. It was still hard, but it was now down Ellen's throat as she fucked my dick with her mouth and throat. Stephanie gasped when she saw Ellen take my entire length in her mouth. After just half an hour, I was coming into Ellen's mouth. It felt wonderful. Ellen was moaning as she swallowed multiple times. She then crawled up to my side and laid her head on my shoulder.

"That was wonderful," Ellen whispered.

"That it was, my dear Ellen. You have exceeded my expectations, dear," I replied.

"Stephanie, would you mind if I kept fucking your husband along with you?" asked Ellen.

"We'll talk," replied Stephanie.

"You can fuck me anytime my dear and you don't need Stephanie's permission."

Stephanie gasped.

"And you can fuck Stephanie anytime you would like. This is one pleasure I will let her have outside our marriage."

Ellen gasped.

"How many more times will you be spanking her ass for what she did to you?" asked Ellen.

Stephanie started to cough. I just chuckled.

"She owes me 126 times with you or others of my choosing," I said.

"That's how many times she fucked my brother?"

"It is, as far as I can figure."

"Did you count all the weekends you were out of town as 3 days?"

"Ellen!" shouted Stephanie.

"No, I didn't. That would make it 170 times. Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"So, I will be able to fuck you more. God you are so good and let me be on top. My brother never let me be on top. I love being on top," replied Ellen.

"Well, sit on Stephanie's face for a while or until she cums."

Ellen got off the bed grabbed Stephaine's feet and dragged her down the bed. She then climbed up the bed until she was hovering over Stephanie's face. Smiling evilly down at Stephanie, she pressed her pussy down on Steph's mouth.

"Eat my cunt, bitch," shouted Ellen.

Stephanie must have started to suck and lick Ellen's cunt. Ellen was going nuts. She wasn't moving. She just stayed there letting Steph suck and lick her pussy.

"Why don't you swing around so you can eat her cunt too?" I whispered in her ear.

Looking at me, her eyes full of arousal, she nodded. Stephanie yiped when Ellen lifted her pussy from her face. When Ellen turned and planted her cunt down on Stephanie's face once again, they both sighed. Bending forward, Ellen kissed Stephanie's pussy. When her tongue started to slap her clit, Stephanie went crazy. My cock got so hard it hurt. I got up and pushed my cock into Ellen's cunt. It took us half an hour to finally collapse in orgasm. We were exhausted. Laying there I smiled down at both of them. Ellen moved so she was lying next to Steph. They looked into each other's eyes.

"I think I love you," Ellen said looking into Stephanie's eyes.

Steph just shook a little as she closed her eyes and reached out to me. I grabbed her hand. She sighed.

"I think I love you also. I know I love Jimmy," said Steph.

Then they were both looking at me. I started to chuckle. If I kept fucking Ellen, then it would be two against one and I was sure that it would be them against me except maybe in bed.

"I love Stephanie. I really like you, Ellen. I'm sorry, but right now I only have room in my heart to love two women, my wife and my mother."

Stephanie broke up laughing. Ellen just smiled at me. We spent the rest of the day in bed. It was mostly Ellen and Steph. They wouldn't let me participate much. I could suck on their pussies and tits but they said they were saving me for later. We went out for dinner. Then were right back in bed. As the night grew late, they both took turns on me yet wouldn't let me cum.

Ellen loved being on top slamming down onto my cock. Steph wanted me on top of her slamming my cock into her. It was very late when Ellen was under me allowing me to fuck her when I finally got to cum. She had been having orgasm after orgasm while I slammed into her cunt. When I finally grunted my orgasm, she screamed. We cuddled up and fell asleep.

~~~~

Two days later I was at the county jail where Jack was being held. I sat there waiting for the guard to bring him in to see me. When he sat down and looked through the plexiglass, he just frowned and growled at me. I just smiled. He picked up the phone.

"What the fuck do you want?" asked Jack.

"I just came to tell you, you have a very pretty sister."

"Don't you dare touch her..."

"Oops, too late," I said holding up a picture Stephanie had taken of us the first night we were all together. "Even Stephanie enjoyed her." I held up the second picture I had with me.

Jack went nuts. He started to slam the phone receiver against the plexiglass. Two guards were on him, slamming him to the ground hard. I smiled down at him as I hung up my side of the phone. He was cuffed and dragged away. I got up and headed out of the jail. One of the guards walked with me.

"What did you tell him?" he asked.

"I told him I fucked his little 23-year-old sister. The one he has been fucking since she was 15," I replied.

"Really! Was she any good?"

"Sorry Chuck, I don't kiss and tell." I then pulled a third picture out of my pocket that showed Ellen fully dressed. "She wants him to have this if you would."

"Sure. God, she is gorgeous!" said Chuck looking at the picture.

"She's even better looking naked," I said winking at him as I left the prison.

~~~~

A week later we got word that Jack had hung himself. I smiled. Stephanie smiled. When we saw Ellen, she was smiling yet you could see the sorrow in her eyes at losing her brother. Yet there was also joy in there at losing her brother. She asked Stephanie and me if she could move in with us, just for a little while. I left it up to Steph. It looked like we would be having a new border for a while. Which I just knew would turn into a forever thing. Was I upset? Hell, no! Was Stephanie upset? Hell, no! Ellen was ecstatic.

I started having sex with Stephanie that first day Steph invited Ellen into our bed. I continued having sex with her after that. I had missed her groans and moans under me as I fucked the crap out of her. I let her decide when Ellen could fuck me, which was quite often. Ellen did find a guy who she went out with on weekends, so she was only available during the week. So I had Stephanie all to myself on those weekends and we played all kinds of games. We fucked hard, we made love to each other, and I sometimes tied her up and just played with her. She was up for anything. I was too, except for her fucking other men. She could have Ellen all she wanted but no other men. Period!

~~~ The End ~~~