What the Hell - You What?

Story Info
Another what the hell story or viginet.
4.8k words
4.1
99k
90
52

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: No sex in this one. A quick two pager about a husband and wife. Some of you will like it and others won't. You'll figure it out. Enjoy.

What the Hell - You What?

It was the 4th of July get together, this time at Ed Anderson's place. We all live in a rural area just outside a major U.S. city, where there were still gravel roads and two-lane highways and everyone drove pickup trucks. There were four of us playing volleyball. There was me, John Pickering, Bill Aldon, Missy Aldon, and Jessie Martin. Jessie and I were down by two when Bill served. Jessie tried to get to it in time, but she was just a tad short and we were down by three. One more point for the other team and they were the winners. Missy was serving this time and she just blooped it over the net on my side. I was playing deep and missed the return. That was the game.

"Nice game," yelled Bill, laughing.

"Shut up, Bill," Jessie replied, also laughing.

"Does John, need a hug," Missy asked.

"No, John doesn't need a hug, Missy," shouted my wife Ann from the sidelines.

"You ready to go, dear?" I asked walking up to her.

Looking at her I couldn't tell what was wrong, but there was something wrong. But, it was getting late, the sun was starting to head toward the western horizon, making the few clouds shine brightly.

"Yeah, we can go if you want," Ann said as I took her in my arms and hugged her.

Ann for some reason didn't hug me back. She did relax into my embrace though. I just mentally shrugged my shoulders and took her hand as she picked up her purse with her other hand. She was dressrd in her bikini with a wrap-around cover-up around her waist and a button-up blouse tied just under her bikini top. My Ann is a pretty woman of 38. We have been married for 10 years. Ten happy years. I helped her into the truck, closing the door after her. I got in and started the engine putting it in gear. I backed out of Ed's drive and headed down the gravel road toward the highway. It wasn't all the far, about half a mile. Ann was quiet until we were approaching the highway

"I had sex with Ed," she said.

I was shocked, to say the least. I had to jerk the wheel to keep from running off the road. I hit the brakes hard, sliding to a noisy stop in the gravel. My mind was numb my heart was racing. I was stunned. Ann just sat there as I turned my head to look at her. Taking a deep breath, I held it. Then let it out slowly, I tried to relax.

"What the hell? You what?" I said softly.

"I had sex with Ed today."

"What the hell!" I shouted.

I cut the wheel and slowly turned around.

"What are you doing?" Ann asked. "Where are you going?"

"I seem to have left something at Ed's."

"What?"

I didn't say another word.

"John, turn around, I want to go home. We need to talk about this. Please?" Ann said softly. "John, don't go back there. I don't want you beating up Ed!"

I could hear her sniffling as she was now weeping. I clenched my jaw so tight that I thought I would never be able to talk again. When I pulled up into Ed's driveway. Ann went to get out of the truck.

"Don't!" I yelled.

She jerked her hand away from the door handle.

"What?"

"Don't get out of the truck. I'll be only a minute."

"Don't you hurt Ed," she snarled.

"Don't get out of the truck. If you do, don't bother get back in."

I reached up to my sun visor and pulled a folded piece of paper from under the rubber band holding it there. I handed it to Ann.

"Read this while you wait," I said stepping out of the truck.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Just read it, it might prove interesting, seeing as you wrote it," I said slamming the door shut.

I walked up the drive, trying to keep my face calm. I didn't want to signal my intentions. I made as if I was looking for something. Ed was at the end of the driveway watching me, as I got closer and closer to him. I was getting lucky here, he didn't seem to understand.

"Forget something?" he asked smugly.

As I got closer to him, I was still looking around as if I had dropped something.

"John..." I was close enough now.

"Yeah, it seems my wife lost her fidelity here somewhere," I said kicking Ed in the balls hard.

He dropped to the ground, hard, looking up at me in serious pain. His wife Julie came running up to him and me. She knelt beside her husband, looking up at me.

"Why did you do that, John?" Julie asked.

"He fucked Ann," I growled.

"He what?"

"He fucked my wife," I shouted glaring at Ed.

"You son of a bitch!" Julie shouted at Ed as she stood up looking at me.

Julie kicked Ed in his side. Not once but twice.

"I'm so sorry," Julie said looking up at me.

"Why, did you put him up to it?" I asked sarcastically.

"No!"

Now everyone who still was at the party was standing around us. I looked back down at Ed.

"Don't you ever come near my wife again!" I shouted.

Looking up at Julie I nodded at her, turned and walked back to the truck. Ann just stared at me as I walked. I got in the truck without saying a word to her. I didn't even look at her. I started the truck and backed down the driveway and out onto the county gravel road. Going forward, I sprayed gravel in a high rooster tail and a cloud of dust. Ann didn't say a word as I drove. I calmed down as we reached the paved highway. Looking at the floorboards on her side of the truck, I noticed the paper I had given her. It was open, so she must have read what she had written.

"Have you anything to say for yourself?" I asked softly as I turned onto the highway.

She just looked at me with sad, depressed eyes. She shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"I... I... can this wait until we get home?" she asked.

"I suppose. The question really should be, do you still have a home?"

Ann started to cry as I said that. I just shook my head as I drove. We were home within minutes. I was pulling up into our... my driveway ten minutes after leaving Ed and Julie's place. Throwing the gear selector into park, I shut off the engine. Julie went to open her door.

"Stop!" I said.

She turned to look at me. What I saw in her eyes were sadness and fear.

"Talk, here. Tell me what happened," I demanded.

Ann closed her eyes, dropping her chin to her chest. She shook her head and whimpered. Reaching over, I none too gently, grabbed her chin, lifting her face and turning her head toward me.

"Talk," I said softly.

Tears were now streaming down her cheeks. She nodded.

"You were playing volleyball. I went up to the bathroom. As I was coming out, Ed was there. I actually, ran into him. He wrapped me in his arms to keep us from falling. The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. I tried to push him away. He is much stronger than I am. After a few seconds though, I... I... started to kiss him back..."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because..."

"That's no reason," I said.

"I know... I knew he was hurting. Julie is suffering from a very bad vaginal infection..."

"Is that what he told you?" I asked.

"Yes. She didn't want anyone to know, so she never told us, Ed said. She is on massive quantities of antibiotics."

"Go on."

"I just felt sorry for him, so I let him kiss me and kissed him back. I was also on the far side of being drunk, but that's no excuse. The next thing I know is we are in a bedroom and he is taking off my bikini. When he started sucking on my tits, I just lost it and couldn't stop him to save my life... oh, god. Do you want to hear the rest?"

"Not now. I still haven't heard a good excuse as to why you let him," I said.

"I felt sorry for him."

"What, Julie doesn't have a mouth or a hand or an asshole?" I growled.

"Oh god. I didn't think of that at the time. I'm so sor..."

"Stop!" I shouted. "I don't want to hear how sorry you are. I want to hear you tell me why you..." I leaned down and picked up the paper on the floor at her feet. "Why you broke your sincere promise?"

I shook the piece of paper in her face. Ann looked at me, tears flowing down her face like a river.

"I just... felt sorry for him..."

"You felt sorry for him, so you let him fuck you? At what level of sorrow do you have to be at to allow someone to fuck you, other than your husband? A little, a lot?"

Ann didn't answer, she sobbed into her hands.

"You better come up with some damn good answers before you come into the house," I said get out of the truck leaving Ann sitting, staring at me, and crying.

I went into the house, locking the door behind me. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, twisting the cap off the bottle. As I sat down, I heard a knock at the door. Shaking my head, I went to see if she had the answer to my question.

"Let me in," she said as I opened the door.

I stood in her way. She tried to push past me, but I didn't yield.

"I need to pee," she croaked.

"There's a bush right over there and no one around to see you," I said closing the door.

She pounded on the door for a while, then stopped. I stood by the door. She was back knocking softly. I opened the door. She just stood there scowling at me. I just looked at her blankly.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"Do you have answers to my questions?" I asked back.

"Yes."

I stood aside and let her enter.

"Kitchen," I said softly.

Nodding, she went to the kitchen. She saw my beer and went to the fridge and got herself one. Sitting down she opened it and took a long pull from the ice-cold bottle. I sat across from her, taking a sip from my beer, all the while staring at her and waiting.

"First, to answer your question. A lot. Second, I was half in the bag, so what I felt was a lot. As you don't want an apology, I guess I will say that I was very, very wrong. What I did was so wrong I wouldn't blame you if you kicked my ass out of here and divorced me. I would like to ask you a question?"

"Go ahead," I replied.

"Have I fucked up our marriage?" she asked tears rolling down her cheeks, fear in those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

I looked at her for a very long time. She just sat there waiting tears rolling ever larger from her eyes as she waited for the verdict. I was so angry with her and what she had done to not only us but to me personally. I was just sure, Ed had been bragging to the rest of the men at the party about what he had accomplished.

"Have you fucked up our marriage? Why don't you tell me?" I said.

"Oh god," she croaked, lowering her head and sobbing.

"I can tell you, Ann, that I still love you. I can tell you, Ed was probably bragging about getting into your pussy. I can tell you, I will tell you that we will, never, ever, see any of our friends again. So you have fucked up our social life big time. I can tell you that it will take a long, long, long time for me to trust you again. And that it will take a very long time for me to get over this. But, through all that, I will still love you. I might not touch you for a long time. I might not kiss you for a long time. I definitely won't be having sex with you for a really, long time. So you have to ask yourself, did you fuck up our marriage?"

"Oh god," she croaked.

"Now if you still want to live with me while I try to deal with all my anger, all my feelings of betrayal, and my stomach turning every time I look at your revolting self, then we can work on repairing our marriage."

"Oh god," she croaked again.

"Now one the last question."

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Oh god, yes, I do. Of course, I do. How could you think I didn't?"

That was a stupid question.

"Well let's see. You broke your promise to me. You fucked another man and said you enjoyed it... let's see what else is there?"

Her head dropped to the table hard. I thought she had knocked herself out. So much so, that I almost went to her yet didn't. I sat there staring at her.

"How long, do you think it would take you to get over how bad I fucked us up?" Ann asked.

"Hell, I don't know. At least a million times longer than you thought about fucking him," shouted.

"Oh god," she said once more.

"You do know he won't help?" I asked sarcastically.

"I know, I know. Oh, John, I know you love me or I would be out of here. I would like to stay and work on repairing our marriage. I love you so much. I know I screwed up and I will do anything..."

"Stop right there. You promised me that in this," I said waving her promise to me, "and you still couldn't keep your word. What makes you think that I can even begin to trust you and if I stop having sex with you because it disgusts me, then what?"

"Then I guess we're done," Ann said.

Ann stood up. Looked down at me, sniffled. Turned and went to the bedroom. I didn't follow her, I could hear her crying and banging things around as she packed her bags. An hour later, she came out dragging three bags behind her.

"So you're leaving?" I asked a little upset, but not heartbroken.

"Yes. It would appear that I screwed up so bad that you cannot forgive me, so I might as well. I will contact a lawyer and start divorce proceedings. I will let you have the house if you let me have my truck. We can split the savings fifty-fifty. We each keep our retirement, investments, and 401ks. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. If I sell the house, I will send you half of whatever the equity is there."

"Can I kiss you goodbye?" Ann asked.

I stood and went to her. I closed my eyes realizing I would miss her very, very much. I pulled her into my arms. I hugged her hard.

"I still love you. I will always love you. But I also hate what you did," I whispered.

"I understand. As we talked, I imagined if you had done what I did. I came to the same conclusion as you did. I would still love you, but I would also hate you so much I would have had to get away from you. And the main reason would have been the letters of promises we exchanged on our wedding. I realize just how stupid I acted and how stupid I was to let Ed fuck me. And before I go, I really would like to say how sorry I am for doing this to you and to us."

I pushed her back so I could look into her eyes. I nodded at her.

"I accept your apology and I will miss you very, very much. If I ever get over what you have done... may I call you? And if you are not attached, may I take you out to dinner?"

Ann was crying even more now. She nodded her head as tears streamed down her face.

"Of course you can. I won't be seeing anyone for a long, long time."

"Where are you going to go? I'll pack the rest of your stuff and ship it," I said.

"I'm going to my parents for now, after that... I don't know. The school year starts in a month. I do love my job, teaching children, so I'll be around. Who knows, we might run into each other," she sobbed.

I helped her with her bags and stood next to her truck watching her leave. As she went out of sight, I broke down and collapsed onto the ground. I lay there for a long time. I looked up as a pair of headlights flared into being from around a corner. I knew it wasn't Ann, she had gone the other way. When the truck pulled into my drive, I struggled to my feet and wiped my eyes dry. When I could see the truck, after they turned off the lights, I saw that it was Julie. I shook my head. I really didn't want to talk to anyone. She got out of the truck, dragging a bag behind her. I just stood there looking at her.

"I left the cheating scum. Can I stay with you, please? I have nowhere to go. Just until I get back on my feet. Please?" Julie pleaded.

I just stood there staring at her. Then I dropped my head and shoulders waving her to me. She dropped her bag and ran into my arms. She hugged me desperately.

"Where is Ann?" she asked sobbing.

"She left."

"Why?"

"She broke a promise."

"You might want to hear what I found out from that no good soon to be ex-husband of mine," said Julie.

I walked to where she had left her bag, picked it up and turned toward the house. I put my arm around her shoulders as I passed her.

"Why don't we go inside and talk. I'm hungry, so I bet you are too?"

"I am. Thank you," she replied following me inside.

In the kitchen, I checked to see what we had. About the only thing, we had, were sandwich makings. Pulling the lunchmeat and condiments out, I grabbed the bread and placed everything on the table.

"Sit," I said.

"Is there anything that I can help with?" Julie asked.

"Well, I'll have a beer. Grab whatever it is you would like to drink out of the fridge," I replied.

Smiling she got out two beers and sat at the table just as I did. We each had a plate and a knife. We made a sandwich each and started eating. All the while Julie stared at me with a look of concern on her face.

"So you kicked Ann to the curb?" she asked softly.

"No, I didn't. I just made it plain that she could stay but our marriage was so badly wounded that it was on life support and might not make it through the night."

"Oh. I'm so sorry," said Julie taking a swig of beer.

"Thanks," I replied munching on my sandwich, which is about all I could handle right now. "Sorry about you and Ed, but I guess..."

"Guess what?" Julie asked.

"Ann said that you have been fighting a bad vaginal infection..."

"No, I haven't. Where did she hear that?"

"From Ed," I said starting to get angry all over again.

"That bastard. God damn it, he's going to pay for this that's for sure. If you need a lawyer, I know a real shark," said Julie with venom in her voice.

"No, we already agreed on the settlement."

Julie looked at me in shock. She shook her head as she tried to understand what I had just said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really. She knew she was wrong..."

"No, she wasn't..."

"What?" I asked.

"That's one of the reasons I came over here. Ed drugged her to get in her pants... er... bikini."

"What?" I yelled. Now I wished I had kicked him harder and more than once.

"He put a half tab of Ecstasy in her drink to get her in the mood," Julie said. "He told me that as I was pounding the shit out of him. He had been trying to get in her pants for a long time and was getting nowhere. I didn't know this, I swear or I would have divorced his ass a long time ago. He drugged her, pure and simple."

"Son of a bitch!" I growled pounding my fist on the table. "I hope the dumb son of a bitch comes over her to talk to you. I'm going to shoot his ass for trespass."

"No! Just kick him in the balls again. I would hate to see you go to jail for killing a louse like him."

I was now so mad... I could hardly think. I picked up my cell phone and dialed Ann.

"Hello," she said tentatively on the second ring.

"I'm not calling to yell at you, dear," I said softly.

"Okay," she replied.

"I calling to tell you, Ed drugged you and you are probably still feeling the effects. If you want to, come home and we'll discuss our marriage some more. If you want. It's up to you," I said.

I could hear her crying, she dropped the phone and started pounding something. Then I heard her screaming, "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch."

"Ann... Ann..." I had to shout.

"Yes?" she replied a little calmer.

"Come home."

"No, I'm going to Ed's and kill him," she screamed.

"No, you're not. Come home. We'll discuss what happens to Ed here, first. Julie is here, she wants you to come home. She'll tell you how she knows and that she doesn't have an infection."

"What?" I heard a scream. I was surprised Ann hadn't talk to Julie about her infection, but Ed probably told her not to as no one knew. "I'll be right home."

I heard tires squeal as she slammed on the brakes. Then I heard them squeal again as she tromped the gas pedal. She didn't hang up her phone, she just drove cussing out Ed the entire way. I was still angry that she hadn't checked up on what he was telling her and that she hadn't told me about him making pass after pass at her. Julie just looked at me. I put my phone on speaker. When she heard what Ann was shouting she cringed, but nodded in agreement.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12