What the Hell - You What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard her turn off the highway into the drive, both through the phone and from outside. She didn't even shut the headlights off as she ran to the house. The door burst open and she ran to me, pulling me up out of my chair, she hugged me hard. I avoided her tries to kiss me, just barely.

"So," she said backing from me, "I guess you are still upset with me?"

"I am, dear. I am. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but I think there is a bright future for us, except..."

"What now?" she said dropping her eyes to the floor.

"It seems he's been making passes at you for a long time. Why have you ever mentioned it to me?" I asked scowling at her.

"Because I handled the prick," she said.

"Yet, you let him fix you a drink, then follow you around until you succumbed to the Ecstasy he put in it."

"That little fucking toad is dead," she screamed.

I put my hand on her shoulder and shook my head.

"No, you won't touch him. We'll handle him via the police. What he did is a felony."

Julie gasped. Ann's head swiveled to look at her.

"What is she doing here?"

"She came to tell me about the drugs and all the times he made passes at you, without her knowing. He finally confessed to her as she was beating the crap out of him."

"Oh," said Ann still looking at Julie.

"Besides, she left him and needs a place to stay until she can have him kicked out of the house."

"Oh. Then she is more than welcome if she will testify to what he told her even though she is still his wife."

"Not for long sister. And yes, I will testify against him no matter what the law says," Julies replied. "And like I said I know a very good lawyer."

"Does Ed know her too?" I asked.

"No."

"Well then, you can call her..." Julie nodded. "Her in the morning."

I put my face in my hands. I was suddenly exhausted.

"Ann, would you please show Julie to the guest room?"

"Of course, where will I be sleeping?" she asked nervously.

"In our bedroom, of course," I replied.

Ann broke down crying as she helped Julie down the hall to the guest room. I sat there for a minute, then went out and shut off Ann's truck and locked it up. The two bags in the bed, I pulled out and took them in the house. As I was locking the door, Ann returned, saw her bags and dropped to her knees crying once more. I went to her, pulling her to her feet, and hugged her gently.

"There is still a long road ahead of us, but at least..." I stopped I couldn't continue. My emotions were running wild.

I let go of Ann and just stood there, tears rolling done my face as I looked at her beautiful face. She reached up, wiping my tears away with her thumb. I took her hand a led her toward our bedroom.

"My bags," she said turning to go get them.

"Not, now. We'll get them in the morning," I said. "I'm very tired right now and I want to go to bed with my wife."

"Okay," said Ann meekly.

"As I said, this isn't over and we have a lot more to talk about. Right?"

"Yes, dear. I love you so much!" she said clinging to my arm.

After all the lights were out and we were in bed. She cuddled up next to me and whispered over and over how much she loved me. I just closed my eyes listening to her sweet voice. She soon stopped as she fell asleep. The next few days, maybe months would be hard, but we would make it through, I really, hoped. After all, I did love her and she was telling me she loved me.

* * * *

It's been six months. Ed is in jail for rape in the first degree. Julie is back in her own house. Ann and I are still together, still working on trying to forget what happened. There were a few bumps, but the road seems pretty smooth right now. We are even thinking about starting a family. Ann continues to check in with me about where she is and where she will be going. She put a tracker app on both our phones. We can see where each other are at any time we wish. So far, I'm happy with how she has recovered. I am not so happy how long it is taking me to recover. Do I still have doubts? No, but I'm very cautious with my heart. I don't check on her often, just when I have an uncontrollable notion that she might be... well, so far so good. I do love her. I do want to have babies with her as long as they are my babies. She knows I will not tolerate her stepping out on me. She went through what would happen if she did, and she doesn't want that to happen again, so she says. Right now we are happy and getting along.

The End


12